• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Grasshopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnBreak

With a titanium model would that be available during the promo or after you settled ??

Btw guys they are doing a t shirt design contest you guys should submit also!

hey this is just a few quick ideas kept it simple clean and efficient, which reflects your product! Also if its just the name people would be like hey whats zenpen and google it more than if they just saw an image!

lime green

2yovnmc.jpg

orange

2d8ry9z.jpg

plain white

2j5nhhi.jpg

plain white but with the rear logo a bit lower

9sfhgk.jpg

and had to do a higher logo with a colour so you get the idea lol

2z4iqo1.jpg

let me know what yall think! just did it quickly using chrome photoshop

OnBreak,

satyrday

The advantage of the original way sounds like that you could set and forget. This new dial could be bumped and you'd lose your fave temp. Pros and cons.

nickzzzx

The advantage of the original way sounds like that you could set and forget. This new dial could be bumped and you'd lose your fave temp. Pros and cons.

This won't be a problem as long as they include markers like they show in the mock up. Sounds like a good improvement.

The only thing I'm skeptical about is the insulation properties.

nickzzzx,

Breathemetal

Id love to see some vids.
If this thing puts out as promised then welcome to my arsenal!
Stealthiest unit I have ever seen.

Found this:

But it doesnt really show anything except who i believe are the people behind it?

Breathemetal,
Reactions: Zenpen

dankitydank

The Kickstarter should launch before the end of July! We're looking to build a little more hype first. Encourage you friends to sign up on our mailing list! http://zenpenvapor.com/buy.html

I am very excited for this product to launch, but you keep speaking of a Kickstarter campaign, will this be on indiegogo like Vapexhale is? I ask because vaporizer products are not excepted under the strict product guidelines that Kickstarter has in effect.

Adobewan

Sent ZenPen a couple of designs, want to post them here but have recently heard some troubling news about sited like Imageshack owning some of the rights to imagery posted there.
Anyone know anything about that?
TIA

Adobewan,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Sent ZenPen a couple of designs, want to post them here but have recently heard some troubling news about sited like Imageshack owning some of the rights to imagery posted there.
TIA

Most places you post have something in the EULA about you granting them the rights to use your images. Pretty common Facebook, Flickr, and others all have similar clauses about image rights.

Slightly Medicated,

Tweek

TIA

I host all of my creative work on a paid site that I utilize for my portfolio and sending clients their work. That was the only way I could guarantee control of my images and videos. Seems alot of the free sites have some sort of catch to them.

I am sure there are ones that don't, but I can't afford to take chances.

GreenRoom

I've been keep'n a keen eye on this one. I have high hopes, no pun intended. I believe I saw 'late August' for the kickstarter.

GreenRoom,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
And are you guys dead set on using Kickstarter? I'd recommend IndieGoGo because the terms of service on KS explicitly state product for use with illegal substances are banned. IndieGoGo will also give you your money if your kickstarter does not make it's full target. It's just better all around imo

natural farmer

I really like the design of this vape but I can't see how it will have any convection properties... :\ I mean the brass chamber IS the heating element so it wil conduct heat to the load and the fresh air from the holes will take the vapor generated to your mouth... So how does convection take place? Anyone?

So? Can anyone (zenpen?) please explain to me how the air is heated so that convection heat applies? :|

Zenpen

Grasshopper
Manufacturer
This looks exciting, are you going to be shipping internationally to kickstarter backers?

Yes we will be shipping internationally!

So? Can anyone (zenpen?) please explain to me how the air is heated so that convection heat applies? :|

So the copper heating element is very thin and dissipates heat very quickly to the air in the chamber. The air on the other hand retains heat well. Because of our advances in insulation very little heat is lost by the air to the surroundings. Obviously it is a combination of convection and conduction.

Also if anyone is interested in our referral program where you can make some $ telling your friends about Zenpen e-mail me at conrad@zenpenvapor.com !

Zenpen,
Reactions: Seren

Kushmangoes

Glassblower
Glass Blower
Yes we will be shipping internationally!

So the copper heating element is very thin and dissipates heat very quickly to the air in the chamber. The air on the other hand retains heat well. Because of our advances in insulation very little heat is lost by the air to the surroundings. Obviously it is a combination of convection and conduction.

Also if anyone is interested in our referral program where you can make some $ telling your friends about Zenpen e-mail me at conrad@zenpenvapor.com !
Can't wait to see this thing in action! Go zenpen

Kushmangoes,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom