The Firefly 2 vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

b0

Cloudy...
I'm not sure if this has been shared:

http://thevape.guide/firefly-2-review/

That website is full off s**t. They even have reviews for vapes that they never tried based
"on specs that *vapebrand* released as well as my personal impression when I had the chance to visit *vapebrand* at the Champs show in Las Vegas"
and it was a non working prototype. For me it doesn't make sense and best of all is that they have that vape as an editors choice in the top vaporizers...

I'm sorry but I can't trust a website like that.

Last edited:

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
That website is full off s**t. They even have reviews for vapes that they never tried based
"on specs that *vapebrand* released as well as my personal impression when I had the chance to visit *vapebrand* at the Champs show in Las Vegas"
and it was a non working unit, just a prototype. For me it doesn't make sense and best of all is that they have that vape as an editors choice in the top vaporizers...

I'm sorry but I can't trust a website like that.

I don't disagree with your assessment of the website. However, one point....a prototype is still a "working unit". It's just not a "production" unit. (You could make the case that a working prototype is an even better way to judge the unit...i.e. if a prototype works great, just imagine how amazing the finished product is!)

mitchgo61,

b0

Cloudy...
I don't disagree with your assessment of the website. However, one point....a prototype is still a "working unit". It's just not a "production" unit. (You could make the case that a working prototype is an even better way to judge the unit...i.e. if a prototype works great, just imagine how amazing the finished product is!)

My fault, it's a non working prototype. I wasn't clear enough, gonna edit now.

Edit: And by the way, I'm sure the FF2 is gonna be awesome and I'm going to order one for sure. Just don't trust the website.

hippogriff

$329 - I think they'll do fine at that price, for me I'll wait awhile, as I paid a little less than that total for a Grasshopper, a Firewood 3.0, and a Zion Milaana. It's kinda silly cause convection vapes pay for themselves in efficiency and general awesomeness so whatever gets you vapor is a good deal, just an exlposion of good new gear right now.

shamanstar

I got my Firefly like 2 months ago! Kicked myself hard for not waiting when I found out about the Firefly 2 like a month later. Oh well! That's the price I pay for being late to the vape game. Based on my 2 months of use with the Firefly, this 2nd generation looks like it will be even better. I'm excited!

jim-bob

My attempt bugged out twice before it went through - it freaked out about the 2 spare batteries not being in stock and refused to process any further.

Third time was the charm.

jim-bob,

shamanstar

I'm wondering if these early orders are units that are ready to ship. They keep saying shipping will be April/May for preorders. Since these have been made available before the official announcement, how likely do you all think that they will get shipped immediately? I ordered a blue one about 17 minutes after the first person said they were on sale in the IG comments. YAY!! Fingers crossed that I will have a FF2 by the weekend!!

shamanstar,

jim-bob

There's a big banner at the top of the site saying "Firefly 2 Limited Release. Taking Pre-Orders Now for May 2016 Delivery". I don't think you'll be seeing one this weekend, as neat as that would be.

edit- i just noticed they specify a USB3 cable with the package. I wonder if they're planning on using it for more than just power.

shamanstar

There's a big banner at the top of the site saying "Firefly 2 Limited Release. Taking Pre-Orders Now for May 2016 Delivery". I don't think you'll be seeing one this weekend, as neat as that would be.

edit- i just noticed they specify a USB3 cable with the package. I wonder if they're planning on using it for more than just power.
Aw man! Well I'm still going to hold out hope that we got lucky for ordering early :) early meaning they announced that pre sales would start March 1 and they haven't officially announced that they are on sale yet. They've been releasing info on Instagram about this launch and they haven't announced that pre sales are live yet.

shamanstar,

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
Hi @mitchgo61 just waiting for early user reports from the wild.

I'm hoping to have something to report! :lol: I have really enjoyed the prototype, so I'm looking forward to the fully-finished version. I don't think a prototype was meant to stand the kind of use I'm giving it!

Yeah I was just gonna point this out. My guess is the first limited batch gets delivered in May. So the risk of missing this first release is it's definitely going to be later than May to get one. :p

b0

Cloudy...
I'm pretty sure that if your order right now, you won't get it before May. They have been telling that pre-order will be sent on May-April in the media for a couple weeks.

b0,
Reactions: Derrrpp

Erixk557

Got a blue one as well to go with my blue GH. Expensive couple of weeks also got me a Milaana and a Zion.

Erixk557,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom