The FC Meme Thread!

Vitolo

Vaporist
416099326-10222614240650764-4733701379275481497-n.jpg

joupotu

i dunno how to delete. also i can't figure how to post an image from an imgur url
using insert images button. I don't remember how i posted images last year in here.

Last edited:
joupotu,
Reactions: Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist
i dunno how to delete. also i can't figure how to post an image from an imgur url
using insert images button. I don't remember how i posted images last year in here.
You cannot delete... and only have a short time with which you can edit posts.
If you feel you've screwed up, just write on your post "Please Delete" ...If you've waited too long to edit and write "Please Delete" message one of the moderators and ask that you post be deleted.
To post images, you use an image hosting program, and then upload the picture.... get the "direct link", and when you touch the picture icon at the top of the posting section insert that direct link.
OR....
  1. First thing you want to do is have your image you want to upload, and take it to https://imgur.com/ or some other image hosting site. ...
  2. Right-Click the image and select "Copy image address", Sometimes it will give you the wrong link, so make sure to do this at least twice. ...
  3. Return to the forum.

joupotu

TY Vaporist. Edit doesn't have a "Del" key, huh? I went back and re-edited it about a half doz. times, all within, ohhh, probly 15 mins max. Regarding posting images, I copied the link from imgur, and yeah, i also know that thing on imgur how sometimes u gotta copy the damn thing twice. I dunno, i have posted lots of images here in the past, but it's been a year, and i forgot. No matter, I have not a thing to say or share that's worth a rat's ass anyhow.

joupotu,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
TY Vaporist. Edit doesn't have a "Del" key, huh? I went back and re-edited it about a half doz. times, all within, ohhh, probly 15 mins max. Regarding posting images, I copied the link from imgur, and yeah, i also know that thing on imgur how sometimes u gotta copy the damn thing twice. I dunno, i have posted lots of images here in the past, but it's been a year, and i forgot. No matter, I have not a thing to say or share that's worth a rat's ass anyhow.

Imgur blocked us here a long time ago, so imgur wont work here (maybe that's changed recently, since @Vitolo recommended it...but I don't think so). I've been using https://imgbb.com/ lately.

-------------------------------------------------

Oh, and...in other news, contributing...

416052385-10231597756907766-1485146013436342969-n.jpg

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
Last edited:
Top Bottom