The Extreme vaporizer review

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Hi !!
In the last days, I have take a lot of time to vaporize with my new Extreme vaporizer so I think I'm able now to make a good review.

-the unit come with:

_A remote,it work nice and you can go 13 feet far form your vap (I test it),what is clearly enough.
_One cyclon bowl ,one tough cyclon bowl and a pot-pouri bowl.
_A whip with 18.8mm joint and glass mouth piece.
_2 balloon and 2 mouth pieces,balloon atachement system with 18.8mm joint.
_Extra screen ect...

here are the good point for the Extreme vaporizer:

+appearance,10/10 the unit is so clean !!!
+remote,really simple ,small and lite,easy to use.
+the unit easy to use.
+taste is pure, 0 other taste than what is in the bowl(better than herbal air).
+seem easy to clean , most of the parts are in glass, and I have a good glass cleaner (better than herbal air).
+the bowl stay cool ,and all the piece around the bowl stay cool too (herbal air teflon joint come realy hot).
+good air flow , you can take big deep puff.
+the remote again :D it's weird how this think become essential.
+I love the way the neck 18.8mm can easily turn and stay air tight .
+the units remember the last temp. so once you find the sweet spot no need to worry about it.
+the fan work good,3 speed , the first is slow and quiet, the second is lil faster,and the last is for fill up a
balloon and it not too noisy (I think the fan is quieter if there is a hole under the table).
+the heater get hot really fast (really really fast) but the unit might be start 5-8 minutes with the bowl on it to get really efficient (thanks marcuss).
+I can take hit big enough to make me choke so , it work got and make a nice vapor.
+the air tunnel is tight and the bowl is clear !!! so you can see the herb get shake when you hit the vaporizer and you can see when the herb change color.
+the whole unit stay cold specialy the bowl (the black material on it is AWESOME)
+the mouth piece is nice and clean and work good
+the units as a solid base and will not fall on the side (herbal air is always fallen because the base of the units is small).
+the LCD is nice ,clean and simple
+the unit is all-in-one like the volcano FOR THE FAN(the fan is inside) not like the herbal air(with out side fan with tubing and need an other plug for the fan)
+the balloon system work well,taste good till the last bag and is eficient.The bag is air tight and come with the best valve you can get ,YOUR FINGER LOL!!
+Auto shut up ajustable 2h,4h,no auto shut up.
+ceramic heater life-time warranty
+Item from canada :D
+Make the full melt resin make bubble on the screen and taste like heaven
++ I LOVE THE GLASS ON GLASS this simple point make the difference.
+++the units is CHEAP 300 free shipping !!
+++ this units can easily be UPGRADE and CUSTOMIZE !!this is a big big +
++++Arizer offer an amazing customer service, answer to all my e-mail within 24h with the right answer ,friendly people !!!

the only lil weakness that I have find is the screen in the 18.8mm glass joint ,it work but ?!?! can be

emprove.Also the cord is lil short (herbalair one is maybe twice long),and the heater not heat enough for ideal resin vaporizing but mayble a custom bowl for smaller for resin will fix it ;)

So The extreme vaporizer is ''extremely'' versatil ,got bag system,whip system and vapor on demand.It is all glass

inside (tunnel,bowl,and bowl joint)and this make a 100% pure taste.The heater is best quality ceramic heater,and

get hot ?! REALEY FAST.Finaly, make a good thick vapor with the whip and the balloon ,the units is

stealth,clean,user friendly,good for healt, ergonomic and seem realy durable

here are some pix that I take during the ''test''

the last pics is the difference between at left the herb from the extreme and at right the herb from the herbalair (vap at 385f) with my hand made glass stiring tool(made by me).

the Extreme vaporizer si on sell at www.arizer.com !!!!
ENJOY

Ps:I'm not working for arizer and have any link with them exepte that i'm a happy customer sorry again for my miss speling I'm french ;)

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
as you can see my two bowl are similar ...I was stupid enough too cut the plastic wrap on the tough bowl ...if it is write one the dvd to watch it first WATCH IT FIRST LOL

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Great review! Thanks for taking the time to share that! :tup:

Sorry for all the questions, but I've been wondering about some of these for a while.

What is the black material on the bowl?

+good air flow , you cant take big deep puff.
"cant" is a typo, right?

Is the fan accessible for cleaning, etc.? Does the silicone top come off easily? If possible could you take a pic of the insides?

Can you elaborate on the screen issue? marcuss mentioned something about that too

How long is the cord? My SSV's is 10'5" and the length does come in handy.

How much have you vaporized with it so far? :D

vtac,

marcuss

above the clouds
Big up clear_dome to report all difference between this two vape...i remember when i was deciding on this two guys...then i choose and after your report i believe i did the right one!
one question..Are you really sure that the spent material on the right is from the extreme?

v-tactician...for silicone top you mean the unit's black top?
the black material on the bowl is a thick ring of plastic to avoid touch the hot glass...no worry it is outside the bowl!

screen issue is no more an issue for me with the new shape screens...also after some use its sticks with glass for the little stiky resin!
With the old screen without the metal ring sometimes it remain in the bowl when you take out the whip....boring!
!Tip! when you take out the whip make a swirl movement and the screen remain in place!

p.s. i'm waiting for a new unit and the glass tunnel to replace the broken one in my unit:(...i will do my first experiment in opening and refix the extreme!too much money to send it to arizer and come back!!!better try to become the first Italian extreme tecnician!

Then i can do my inside rewiew.....

Tell me more about your resin experiments!!!!!

marcuss,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
vapor tactician said:
Great review! Thanks for taking the time to share that! :tup:

Sorry for all the questions, but I've been wondering about some of these for a while.

What is the black material on the bowl?

+good air flow , you cant take big deep puff.
"cant" is a typo, right?

Is the fan accessible for cleaning, etc.? Does the silicone top come off easily? If possible could you take a pic of the insides?

Can you elaborate on the screen issue? marcuss mentioned something about that too

How long is the cord? My SSV's is 10'5" and the length does come in handy.

How much have you vaporized with it so far? :D
1: the black material is a kind of plastic/backelite not sure ...but &! it's freaking awesome ....the bowl came hot but when you take it by the black side it is really cooler than the bowl

2.+good air flow , you CAN take big deep puff. (thanks I fix it )

3.I dont know for the inside ...I did open it ,and I dont want to LOL cause most of the time when I open somethint with a lot of electronic I BROKE IT ALL THE TIME LOL soo ....I dont know but I'll probably send my unit once a year to arrizer to clean it and make the right maintenance ....I 'm really near to arizer LOL

4.the screen .....well I dont have any trouble with them but I !? dont find it estetic ..look :

...but all these lil bug can be eazily fix with after market parts .but I did'nt have any problem with the screen inside the bowl , this one work well.I forgot one thing in my review ...the price of the glass parts ,bowl ,mouth piece ect ...THOSE ARE CHEAP TOO ...what is really nice

5. the corde is about 8.5 foot long

6. LOL when I was testing it I have vap like maybe 2g LOL no need to say that I was out of this world LOL ...cause a make a lot of lil test with the balloon at difent speed /temp and change the temp during the balloon is blowing ...?! just to see what will happen ....and my camera is bad so I have take a lot of pic to get some good one so LOL ....this is why it take my so much herb :p

Clear_Dome,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Great review!

You wrote:
"+++ this units can easily be UPGRADE and CUSTOMIZE !!this is a big big +"
Do you have some ideas? I would love to hear them!

Also, you wrote:
"+the units remember the last temp. so once you find the sweet spot no need to worry about it."
I love this about the unit. It also remembers if you were using the timer. So now, every time I power it on, it heats up to 350C and starts the 4-hour timer...it's just easy!

stickstones,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
stickstones said:
Great review!

You wrote:
"+++ this units can easily be UPGRADE and CUSTOMIZE !!this is a big big +"
Do you have some ideas? I would love to hear them!

Also, you wrote:
"+the units remember the last temp. so once you find the sweet spot no need to worry about it."
I love this about the unit. It also remembers if you were using the timer. So now, every time I power it on, it heats up to 350C and starts the 4-hour timer...it's just easy!
LOL yes ...my job is to design / progam / and make any type of piece (metal,plastic,wood) soo , I have some idea LOL like a resin bowl ....but as you know I'm french so it's hard for me to tell it in work ...i'll make some drwaing to show you .but when I was talking to customize it I was talking about all the glass parts can be made with iso hand made blowed glass (like hand made pipe & bong) like ssv made ....I have the chance to work with glass to (but not blow some :( ) cause my mother is a bead maker so I have some glass rod at home with the torch and all you need ....(look at my one made stiring tool , it take me like 15 min to do it ) .. so there is a lot of possibilty to upgrade it

Clear_Dome,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Fantastic! I would love to see what you come up with. That's funny you made that stirring stick. When I saw it I thought 'His is better than mine...how come I didn't get that one!'

stickstones,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
LOL I was just thinking how cool this unit can be with a custom coloured pyrex base (with the blue light) LOL or hand blown whip/bag atachement and mought pieces!!!

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
marcuss said:
Are you really sure that the spent material on the right is from the extreme?
I think he's saying the herb on the left is from the Extreme. Lots of translations going on here. :)

the black material on the bowl is a thick ring of plastic to avoid touch the hot glass...no worry it is outside the bowl!
That makes sense now, insulator on the outside of the glass to keep it cool to touch. Good idea.

screen issue is no more an issue for me with the new shape screens...also after some use its sticks with glass for the little stiky resin!
Hehe, yeah, the screen in my SSV's wand is superglued in by a ton of resin.

p.s. i'm waiting for a new unit and the glass tunnel to replace the broken one in my unit:(...i will do my first experiment in opening and refix the extreme!too much money to send it to arizer and come back!!!better try to become the first Italian extreme tecnician!

Then i can do my inside rewiew.....
So you bought a brand new Extreme in addition to the replacement parts for your dropped original? Bling! Will be interesting to hear what you find on the inside of the unit.

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Clear_Dome said:
LOL yes ...my job is to design / progam / and make any type of piece (metal,plastic,wood) soo , I have some idea LOL like a resin bowl ....but as you know I'm french so it's hard for me to tell it in work ...i'll make some drwaing to show you .but when I was talking to customize it I was talking about all the glass parts can be made with iso hand made blowed glass (like hand made pipe & bong) like ssv made ....I have the chance to work with glass to (but not blow some :( ) cause my mother is a bead maker so I have some glass rod at home with the torch and all you need ....(look at my one made stiring tool , it take me like 15 min to do it ) .. so there is a lot of possibilty to upgrade it
That's awesome. I'm sure you could find a niche market for your upgrades. :D

That glass stir stick you made looks nice!

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yes ! but I leave the ''metal world'' for the wood now ! but for me it's all the same ...

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
It's pretty awesome like this vap comming popular these day ....I just make a lil research on google and there is a lot of site who start to sell it at 350 + shipping !!! so ...I think it was a very good price at 300 free shipping :D

Clear_Dome,

GreenFiend

I can not get my bags to look like yours clear_dome. The smoke is just not nearly as think. How dry should my herbs be? Is it better dryer?

GreenFiend,

lil weezy

is it just me, or does the 'vapor' in the bag and coming out of the whip look like 'smoke'... ive only ever used a vaporizer once before (it was a volcano), and it didnt look that cloudy.

lil weezy,

marcuss

above the clouds
eh eh!

Nice to see more people joining the forum!
It's funny to see two opposite questions about the same unit!

To me it depends on how long you leave the bowl to heat and the quality of plant material.
Vapor it's vapor and as any cloud you see in the sky it's different in consistency!

Anyway we NEVER talk about smoke!
If you read some thread in this forum this unit CANNOT produce smoke for his heat control setting!

You could be happy if you see thick vapor come out from your machine!
This means that it works properly!!

enjoy the clouds!!

marcuss,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
At first I was all about the thick clouds. Now I just kind of chill on it because I'm getting toasted no matter how thick or thin they are. It's all in the high.

stickstones,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Also, I've tried three different strains, and they all get slightly different color clouds...my regs are a little darker than my crippy.

stickstones,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
GreenFiend said:
I can not get my bags to look like yours clear_dome. The smoke is just not nearly as think. How dry should my herbs be? Is it better dryer?
it just depend of quality of your herb ,and like marcuss said , it's important, if you want thick vapor, let your vap get hot (5-15 min on befor vaping).

ps: my herb was not bone dry and not wet but somewhere between

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
lil weezy said:
is it just me, or does the 'vapor' in the bag and coming out of the whip look like 'smoke'... ive only ever used a vaporizer once before (it was a volcano), and it didnt look that cloudy.
LOL this is defenitly vapor !! after this bag my herb was still green , you just need good unit ,and to know it ,to make bag like this one ...

Clear_Dome,

GreenFiend

Clear_Dome said:
lil weezy said:
LOL this is defenitly vapor !! after this bag my herb was still green , you just need good unit ,and to know it ,to make bag like this one ...
Damn I better get to practicing then! :D

GreenFiend,

GreenFiend

Also I,d like to know how many hits you guys are getting from your whips? This is only my second full bowl since I got the extreme. Usually I pack it half full since I mostly smoke by myself. Is it better to pack a little more (of course I know thats always better) or does it matter?

GreenFiend,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
From my experience more herb is not always better, but I'll let the Extreme experts handle that.

Remember that lighting is big factor with vapor visibility. The same cloud can appear barely visible, or thick and huge depending on the lighting and background.

Most of my friends get excited about thick vapor exhales... big clouds look impressive especially when you're used to combustion. I'm not so sure it's as important when vaporizing.

I think the vapor from the trichomes is lighter than the vapor from the plant material. I'll take the lighter, first hit vapor any day. :D

vtac,
Top Bottom