The Extreme Vaporizer aka V-Tower Extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
vaporPRO said:
dakrusch said:
hey guys i got the extreme today and am trying to use it. for the whip, what is the best temp in Fahrenheit to get thc vapor. i am having trouble because i am not getting hardly any visible vapor from it. please help. thanks
I've been using the whip only lately and its great. I always keep it at 350C, 670F and rip it big time. My bud never burns even with it at this temperature. I dont really use the "vapor on demand"- turning on the fan while inhaling w/ the direct draw. Its pretty noisy and kind of unnecessary. I really like how the direct hit is so silent, I actually prefer it to doing the bags when I'm smoking by myself. When I have a couple people over I think the bags work best.
It also makes a difference on how finely grinded up your bud is. It can sometimes give you another bag worth of vapor.
Help me out here, vaporPRO. I have had good results with the whip getting me ripped, but I've only been able to get that visible vapor in the tube once. I can always see the vapor leaving my mouth, but not the tube. I'm not totally sweatin' in as I am getting plenty of effect, but that one hit was awesome. Are you getting consistent, visible vapor in the tube? And if so, how?

Oh, and thanks for posting that e-mail...good stuff.

stickstones,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Rockwise said:
Hello All,

My name is Kevin Rockwood and I am very excited to come across this forum. I am personal friends with Steve and everyone else at Arizer, the manufacturer of The Extreme. After reading through this thread I have so much to say, and after a few bags I know I'm going to forget some stuff.

To start off, I was lucky enough to be a tester on some of the BETA models of the Extreme, and have seen the progress of this product unfold. Its been an amazing and hazy experience! If you have any questions or concerns about the Extreme please feel free to email me at KEVIN@ARIZER.COM. I have lots of experience with the product, and am happy to discuss most any related topics at length.

To ensure the prompt and curteous customer service that has been discussed throughout this thread, and to minimize the pressure on the manufacturer, Arizer has asked me to work with them on marketing, sales, and customer service. Born unto this request is www.rockwise.net. Admitedly, still a work in progress, I encourage any constructive criticisms you may have about my website.

Regarding the water pipe attachment, I use a rubber washer or rubber grommet where the mouthpiece meets the hose (see the picture of the Extreme on my website, you may notice a green ring on the whip). This, along with minimal applied pressure, creates the perfect seal on any waterpipe. Hardware stores, some bong shops, and your broken bong sitting in the back of your closet are good places to look for the appropriately sized rubber. Once I find a good source for the proper sized grommet, I will also be selling them on my website.

More to say...just need to eat first...
Far out! Let me know when you quit your job...I'll slide right in! Keep the insights comin'...I feel like I am only barely tapping the potential of this unit. I look forward to hearing from you.

stickstones,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Rockwise said:
Hello All,

My name is Kevin Rockwood and I am very excited to come across this forum. I am personal friends with Steve and everyone else at Arizer, the manufacturer of The Extreme...
Hey, Kevin! Great to have you here!

As you can probably tell, the Extreme is quite popular here. In fact, I believe every user has one except for myself and one other. Get ready for 20 questions. :D

The only thing I ask is that you refrain from blatant advertising. Not saying that you will, but it seems to be common place in the online vaporizer world and it's not cool. That said, so far the Extreme has pretty much sold itself!

:cheers:

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Reading my last post again, I kind of come off as a jerk. Please forgive my lack of tact.

There's been a lot of underhanded marketing with vaporizers on the web; fake "review" sites set up by the manufacturers, shill message board posters, etc.

I just wanted to get the message out early: That's not how we roll here. Hope I didn't scare you off!

vtac,

marcuss

above the clouds
vapor tactician said:
Reading my last post again, I kind of come off as a jerk. Please forgive my lack of tact.

There's been a lot of underhanded marketing with vaporizers on the web; fake "review" sites set up by the manufacturers, shill message board posters, etc.

I just wanted to get the message out early: That's not how we roll here. Hope I didn't scare you off!
First welcome on board rockwise!!
Nice to know that extreme's staff is close to the user before and after purchase!
This is like gold for me that live in europe....i feel like living in Toronto when ask a question and the same day someone reply and solve problems...
NOT every vape company does it like that and you and big man Steve really do!

After this i agree with the previous V_tactician post where speaks clear about this forum anti ads policy to maintain it free and indipendent!
In this way we can be more helpful for everybody i think, good vape's owners and people that needs info about them!

Thanks to v-tactician for open this argument!!!

marcuss,

marcuss

above the clouds
Amazing customer service means that today has arrived a pack from Arizer with all the bag system stuff i ordered few days before.
I've just asked why the bag glass connector was so fragile and they send me two thicker for free!!Now i must throw it out the window to break it!!
Also metal screens they send me are improved with a metal ring that fits better in the bowl!

None is perfect but perfectible!!:)

marcuss,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
marcuss said:
...they send me two thicker for free...

...Also metal screens they send me are improved with a metal ring that fits better in the bowl!...
Aside from the great customer service, it's good to know Arizer is listening to suggestions and tweaking parts like that.

:tup:

vtac,

marcuss

above the clouds
someone in others forums says that display temp issue is misleading for users.
Do you feel that this problem make you sad?
I solved this issue in 10 minutes my first time and i'm sure that all the new users get the vaping point by degree like me.
tell me your idea please!
Maybe a bigger issue is that no instruction guide come with the product, only a video that is hard to understand for no english speakers like me!

marcuss,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Hi all ,
I just read all you said about the extrem and vap in general and decid to join this forum !! it seem nice with nice people (I think I know Marcuss ,if you are the same that is on FullmeltBubble.com ) ...your good feedback just make me decid to buy a Extrem !! i'll probably recieve it this week ,I JUST CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE !!!! LOL ...personaly I have try a lot of vaporizer so i'm really hurry to get my extrem ....for all the people who think to link the vaporizer to a water pipe ,I found a lil tric ;) I'm sure that a lot of people will love it ...I have a GEAR bong with single percolator that I love so much and want to link it with my extreme or my herbalair so i was surching for a 14mm glass adapter that will fit on a plastic tube (the one that come with any vap exept the volcano) and I find a really cheap one

this lil parts will link my extrem to my gear bong so just imagine how smouth it will be :)

I know that a piece of the vapor dome will convert straigt tube to 14mm too ...but for twice of this price ..

for now i'm using my herbalair trought my gear and the taste is just ?! sublime

ps: I'm from canada and I talk french so i make some misspelling and I'm sorry for that ;) so just let me know if there is something you don't understand

Ps: I just want to take the time to thanks all the people from Arizer.com (and spcialy steve) for there awesome customer service !!! a+

Clear_Dome,

marcuss

above the clouds
Wlecome clear-dome to this vape-addict forum!!
Yes i am the same marcuss that you saw in fullmeltbubble forum and i'm very curious because you already own a herbalaire so you can make a good contest when it arrive!
No worries about yor english!!It is better than my maccaronic english(i'm italian) and everybody understand right i guess!
I see you are already a bong expert so you can share useful tips with vapor tactician that is the forum creator and likes waterpipes too!

p.s. how long it take to come to you! You are in canada as the arizer!Strange...

marcuss,

evey

Well, it arrived at my local post office today. All I got in my mailbox though was a card saying "Sorry we missed you", which is odd given I've been home all day waiting for it! The damn postwoman didn't even bother driving down my driveway to try and deliver it! I can go to the post office later and pick it up, IF the postwoman gets back before they close at 4:30.

I'm so pissed off right now!

evey,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
the delay is due to paypal ...in fact I buy the Extreme last week but the paymant will only get clear tomorow and the vap is ship with expresspost so I'll get it 2 day after ....I just wish the paymant will be cleared in the morning cause in canada Friday (of this week)and Monday (of next week) are holydays...anyway ....and yes the contest is a great idea ,maybe it will be intersting for you to see wich one get hot the first and which one of both will fill a ballon the first but I ever know the winner ....for me this is not a question of heat or who's the fastes vap but the Extrem is all glass on glass and this is the principal thing that make me want to trade my herbal air ...I dont trust the telfon & alluminium parts ..maybe it is safe but ?! just for the taste I'm sure the Extrem will be better ...and it come with so much nice feature ...who can resist ;) ...and hapy to learn that vapor tactician is not only a vap fan but a glass/water pipe fan too ;) i'll show you my set up 2night

Clear_Dome,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
evey said:
Well, it arrived at my local post office today. All I got in my mailbox though was a card saying "Sorry we missed you", which is odd given I've been home all day waiting for it! The damn postwoman didn't even bother driving down my driveway to try and deliver it! I can go to the post office later and pick it up, IF the postwoman gets back before they close at 4:30.

I'm so pissed off right now!
That fully sucks. They made me sign for mine and I was glad it came on a day when I was working from home.

stickstones,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Clear_Dome said:
Hi all...
Hey, man! Thanks for joining in! :wave:

Great to see another water-vapor fan out there, I thought I was all alone enjoying this super smoothness! Nice find on the ground glass adapter, did you buy it online?

Your English is fine, 1000x better than my French!

It looks like vapor is a universal language! :D

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
evey said:
The damn postwoman didn't even bother driving down my driveway to try and deliver it!
Argh, they do that here too and I know how you feel.

The vapor will be extra sweet when you get it. :)

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
hehe nice ! your forum is nice !! It's nice to find a forum exclusively for the vaporizer !!

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Clear_Dome said:
hehe nice ! your forum is nice !! It's nice to find a forum exclusively for the vaporizer !!
Our forum! :)

I think we need a place like this. Vaporizing deserves it!

vtac,

evey

Well, the nice lady at the post office stayed past closing to give us our package, and it was well worth the wait :) Arrival time was good, it was shipped the day after the order was placed, and arrived in 6 days. I did pay the $15 for express shipping. It did come with a printed owners manual, don't know how good they are, because I haven't read them:p

The only experience I have with vaporizers is with a homemade soldering iron type I built a few years ago, so I'm not sure how much this review really means.

I started by setting the temp on the unit to 350, it heated up pretty quickly, didn't time it, but I'd guess two minutes. We filled the bowl about a 3rd full. We filled a couple of balloons. We got about 4 hits out of each bag. These left us feeling pretty high. I decided I wanted to try the whip, even though it is more difficult to use. I got a little bit a couple of times but not enough to do much. I gave up and filled another bag. After the third bag I was absolutely sure this is the best purchasae I've made in a long time! Came to the forums to read through the tips on whips again, and read to make sure there's enough in there. I went ahead and filled the bowl almost all the way full, and tried the whip again. The first time i didn't get much, I guess I wasn't sucking hard enough, because the next time I sucked harder and I got so much vapor it made me cough. I was a complete noob with the whip and was able to get the hang of it in about 15 minutes.

I am very pleases with this so far. if anyone has any questions let me know, I'd be happy to answer them.

evey,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
vapor tactician said:
Clear_Dome said:
Our forum! :)

I think we need a place like this. Vaporizing deserves it!
:cheers:

evey : Nice to see you happy ,vaporizing with a nice vap is alway a nice momant !! :)

Clear_Dome,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Congrats evey...I'm jealous of your whip hits!

I've been trying to nail that thing heavy for a while now and only got it once. I will say, I never fill the bowl beyond the black covering. Maybe I need to put more in like you did. Any more tips you have on using the whip are greatly appreciated! Are you getting thick hits consistently now?

stickstones,

evey

I don't fill it up past the black, just up to it. I found I had to suck a lot harder than I thought I would. I was a pipe smoker before, and I have to suck considerably harder on the whip to get a good hit. I get the visible vapor most the time now.

evey,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Are you getting visible vapor in the tubing or just your exhale...'cause I get it on the exhale all the time and get pretty ripped. But I've only had visible vapor in the tube once and it was awesome!

stickstones,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
OK dude...I just put enough regs in there to fill up to the black. Then I sucked like hell and didn't get much (350C). I kept dragging, though, and landed on a nice, medium pull. The vapor was slightly visible in the tubing but thicker on the exhale. Bottom line...I am ripped to shreds! Maybe I've put this thick-visible-in-the-tube vapor on a pedestal when it's not a big deal.

Rock on, gang...now pick up a whip, and ramble on with me...

stickstones,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
stickstones said:
Rock on, gang...now pick up a whip, and ramble on with me...
Checking in for some goodnight vapor. :)

Leaves are falling all around...

vtac,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom