The Extreme-Q Vaporizer

fidget

Pappy said:
Congrats! Enjoy.

hereatlast said:
Aaah another happy vapor-bonger! I tip my glass to you :D

Thanks - It's the good folk such as yourselves I have to thank for even knowing about this.
I seem to be starting at higher temps than normal - it's so smooth i just blasted a half elbow in two rips at 230. I'm possibly getting a bit carried away lol

fidget,

phrike

max said:
Any more posts in this thread, or any thread in the Vaporizer Discussion, about eBay auctions/sellers, or any seller not listed here - http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=2463 will be removed from the forum, as well as the member's account, if we see more of it.

This is the only thread where eBay auctions and/or sellers can be discussed- http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=333

Can I at least defend myself against false accusations I'm a shill ?

I'm new here but have, under this username, 149 posts at http://forums.cannabisculture.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=29735 and 152 posts at https://www.icmag.com/ic/member.php?u=153691

I'm a 3 gram a day toker looking to save my lungs and a few bucks, and hoping not to get ripped off. I don't care if I get my product from the rubber dude or the unmentionable auction site dude/dudette, or a fully legitimate authorized dealer, as long as I get value for the money.

Currently I'm trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on the auction I won last night. Frankly, YES, the unmentionable auction site dude/dudette seems pretty fishy, and at minimum, is likely a typical lying/misrepresenting scumbag salesperson.

I've written much more here on this site than I've ever gotten in email back from unmentionable. 1st email response was posted here, 2nd never came, and my questions last night have not been answered. So, yes, I think I MIGHT cancel this very questionable deal and go to a legit dealer. Too many red flags.

Only positives seem to be seemingly good price (for here in Canada, compared to $259), and a auction site protection scheme that should give me some protection.

Anyway, I really have little purpose to post here much more, particularly if I'm not welcome, but I still would very much like to hear from others who ordered from rubber dude or unmentionable dude, or anyplace else that offers an attractive price.

Peace...

Mod note: Please don't quote mod notes and respond to them in posts. If you have an issue with a staff decision feel free to email the forum owner, vtac. The decision to ban discussion of who may or not be a good eBay seller is due to it getting way out of hand and off the topic of the vape itself. It wasn't made due to speculation about who may or may not scamming or spamming.

phrike,

hereatlast

phrike check out that link max included in his post, this seems like a valid conversation but in the wrong place.

hereatlast,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
fidget said:
All I can say is I already loved my Q - but after getting my SSFG Travel Beaker with showerhead diffy my love has reached a new level !

Hey fidget. where did you pick up your SSFG Travel Beaker? Just curious as I wouldn't mind adding some water/glass to my E.

thanks

Tom

tdavie,

fidget

Through their shop on Etsy.
SoulShineFamilyGlass.
I'll be ordering more from them for sure.

fidget,

gim

dFy said:
I don't fucking care about my fucking grammar on stoner forum when I'm fucking high.

If you feel this is just a 'stoner forum' I think you're missing the point. Good day.

gim,

JokerDooD

hi to all.great forum :).

i would like to ask ,,when using iso do you take the pipe/tube from the elbow ?
asking this coz i tried to remove the tube from elbow last clean and it snapped off in my hand :(,already replaced 2 bowls + 1 elbow in the 4 weeks i owned an extreme so dont wanna break anything else.and the tubes i did soak went all funny .so replaced the tube.
also how long do ya leave ur bags before cleaning or throwin away? an how do ya clean the bags if possable?

thanx for help info :D happy vapin

JokerDooD,

gim

You should probably post in the EQ thread.

Don't try to remove the stock tubing from the elbow. You're just going to snap more of them. You can soak/boil them in hot water to soften the tubes up. The easiest thing to do is simply cut the tubing off the elbow using a sharp knife. The tubing is cheap to replace.

Why are you needing to replace the bowls? You should be able to use the same one for a long time before needing a clean. You can get replacement mesh screens from any head shop or cheaply online.

On replacing the bags.. whenever you feel it is needed. You can replace them with turkey basting bags available from any grocery store.

gim,

JokerDooD

thanx for the reply gim.i had to replace the bowls because i dropped them :)
i iwll remove an replace the tube in future,after soakin in iso ..thanx

JokerDooD,

VirtualRealist

Mastervapour
Hi. Newbie in this forum. Long in the tooth but new to the Q. My question:

If a vaporizer is 92% efficent in delivering THC and a bong is at 78%, why would anyone want to combine the two?

If it is because the vapour is too harsh, you are vaping at too high a temp. There should be no coughing or hacking involved. That's what joints are for. And if an elbow pack makes you hack, don't do it.

IMHO

VirtualRealist

VirtualRealist,

toxicc

E11001420
Bongs are less efficient because combustion partially degrade the actives. If you add a bong to your vaping setup, there still will be no combustion.

toxicc,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
VirtualRealist said:
Hi. Newbie in this forum. Long in the tooth but new to the Q. My question:

If a vaporizer is 92% efficent in delivering THC and a bong is at 78%, why would anyone want to combine the two?

If it is because the vapour is too harsh, you are vaping at too high a temp. There should be no coughing or hacking involved. That's what joints are for. And if an elbow pack makes you hack, don't do it.

IMHO

VirtualRealist

Dont make claims like this. I use the elbow pack because it provides rich, thick, tasty hits, however a long day of vaping can leave the throat/tounge irritated. This is not because im vaping at too high of a temp, but just because there is so much dry vapour flowing through my mouth. Vaping through a bong helps to cool the vapour and adds a little moisture to the mix. Like toxic said, since there is no combustion so the efficiency does not (significantly) change. Some claim the cold water makes vapour condense, but this happens very minimally IME.

Mr. Smoke No More,

hereatlast

Yup that was a bold assertion without proper justification.

I vapor-bong because its more comfortable and tasty EVEN at lower temps (for me).

hereatlast,

max

Out to lunch
VirtualRealist said:
If it is because the vapour is too harsh, you are vaping at too high a temp. There should be no coughing or hacking involved.
To add to MSNM's reply, coughing when vaporizing is not uncommon and can be due to multiple factors, depending on whether it's irritating your throat or your lungs. THC itself can irritate. Lots of dry vapor, especially when the air/vapor ratio is high (as it tends to be with this model) can be hard on the throat. And how your lungs handle vapor hits is a very individual thing. My wife coughs fairly easily at times with PD hits, which are quite manageable to me, and it's a fixed temp vape, where high temp is definitely not a factor.

max,

lwien

max said:
VirtualRealist said:
If it is because the vapour is too harsh, you are vaping at too high a temp. There should be no coughing or hacking involved.
To add to MSNM's reply, coughing when vaporizing is not uncommon and can be due to multiple factors, depending on whether it's irritating your throat or your lungs. THC itself can irritate. Lots of dry vapor, especially when the air/vapor ratio is high (as it tends to be with this model) can be hard on the throat. And how your lungs handle vapor hits is a very individual thing. My wife coughs fairly easily at times with PD hits, which are quite manageable to me, and it's a fixed temp vape, where high temp is definitely not a factor.

Vaping through a bong filled with hot water alleviates a lot of that.

lwien,

Pappy

shmaporist
lwien said:
max said:
VirtualRealist said:

On the horizon. I do use ice as a perc. Must try the converse.

Pappy,

VirtualRealist

Mastervapour
I just tried it with an ice bong. Of course it was fabulous, but I thought I was doing pretty well without. It's a bit like gilding the lilly. But I'' take it. Thanks folk!

VirtualRealist,

max

Out to lunch
lwien said:
max said:
VirtualRealist said:

Thanks, but there's no way I'm gonna get my wife to use even MORE hardware. :lol: Just making the point that coughing, whether from smoke or vapor, is a very individual situation.

max,
Top Bottom