The Extreme-Q Vaporizer

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
FLskwat said:
Purpl3_Haz3 said:
Tstat said:
I still swear by the "raising the screen" method. The small amount that a stainless wire raises the screen makes elbow packing obsolete. I can put a TINY amount in the cyclone now (just enough to cover the screen) and get several nice hits. No stirring, no problem.

Would you mind posting a pic of this wire setup? Thanks!

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=3873
;) ;)

Thanks! Seems like this mod should help when using small amounts...definitely something I'll be doing

Purpl3_Haz3,

AcADIeN

Sylvain
see how the screen is curve, well I used 2 screen with the same curve, one upside down so it raise the second screen enough so I don't have to stir ever (and I have dual screen so it mean a little less shit on my heater).

AcADIeN,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Yea, I was going to reference that link as well. I'm telling you, it really works well. Being raised a bit allows the hot air to pass through more plant material than having the screen sit on the glass ridge of the bowl. Just make sure what you use is stainless, or some other non-toxic material.

Tstat,
Could not find a paperclip of any sort anywhere in my apartment. Searched high and low, then after reading through the wire modification link, someone mentioned using a whisk. Ahaaaa, we have one of those! I was able to clip a small piece off a cooking whisk, and after a little bending put the bent wire piece into the cyclone bowl, then dropped the extra flat screen on top. So it goes: screen, elevating wire, screen. Duuude, the little herb particles are dancing on the top screen. Now it's a cyclone bowl. Love it.

luvnthevapor,

ExQ2HiSi

7 days, no combustion >>> glass GonGs all clean and in the closet.

I was introduced to the EQ by my buddy. Apparently he would max out the temp on fan speed 2 or 3. The two of us would be ripped off a single bag.

Didn't even wanna try temps that high (260*C/500*F) and found that the higher temps (even 240+*C) created a lot more resin on the screens. Easily cleaned with hot ISO but I felt I shouldn't be creating that type of mess with a vape.

I first settled at range 220*C to 230*C but now I am really liking the taste of bags at 190*C. I may even go lower. I was always looking for the thick vapor, but I have been reading that visible vapor is wasted.

With the EQ I love being able to start at a lower temp and fan speed, then raising the temp and fan speeds during inflation. May be cheesy, but I feel like I really get to "cook" up the bag. Yet another reason for getting the EQ over the SSV, plus the digi panel.

I am loading 1/4 to 1/2 way to the black in the cyclone bowl on fan 2. I find that this usually gets me a single good bag with really brown AVB. I most likely could get another poor bag but I sometimes don't bother. I try to get the most out of the bag by shaking the EQ side to side on the table to "stir" the bowl. Definitely going to cook something up with the AVB and have notice the honey goodness (concentrate?) that is forming on the elbow and tubing.

The whip is cool for 1 or 2 really bad ass and tasty rips. I used the elbow pack method for that which worked great. I also got a 14mm GonG attachment. This is all really nice but seems like a little too much set up for the few rips. So, i've been sticking to the bag.

Overall I am very impressed and pleased. I am not missing the ash, resin, smell, or sometimes nasty taste of smoking. I even went out and got the Magic-Flight Launch Box yesterday for smaller sessions and travel, but I will leave that for the MFLB thread.

ExQ2HiSi,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
ExQ2HiSi said:
7 days, no combustion >>> glass GonGs all clean and in the closet.

I was introduced to the EQ by my buddy. Apparently he would max out the temp on fan speed 2 or 3. The two of us would be ripped off a single bag.

Didn't even wanna try temps that high (260*C/500*F) and found that the higher temps (even 240+*C) created a lot more resin on the screens. Easily cleaned with hot ISO but I felt I shouldn't be creating that type of mess with a vape.

I first settled at range 220*C to 230*C but now I am really liking the taste of bags at 190*C. I may even go lower. I was always looking for the thick vapor, but I have been reading that visible vapor is wasted.

With the EQ I love being able to start at a lower temp and fan speed, then raising the temp and fan speeds during inflation. May be cheesy, but I feel like I really get to "cook" up the bag. Yet another reason for getting the EQ over the SSV, plus the digi panel.

I am loading 1/4 to 1/2 way to the black in the cyclone bowl on fan 2. I find that this usually gets me a single good bag with really brown AVB. I most likely could get another poor bag but I sometimes don't bother. I try to get the most out of the bag by shaking the EQ side to side on the table to "stir" the bowl. Definitely going to cook something up with the AVB and have notice the honey goodness (concentrate?) that is forming on the elbow and tubing.

The whip is cool for 1 or 2 really bad ass and tasty rips. I used the elbow pack method for that which worked great. I also got a 14mm GonG attachment. This is all really nice but seems like a little too much set up for the few rips. So, i've been sticking to the bag.

Overall I am very impressed and pleased. I am not missing the ash, resin, smell, or sometimes nasty taste of smoking. I even went out and got the Magic-Flight Launch Box yesterday for smaller sessions and travel, but I will leave that for the MFLB thread.

You may or may not know this, Probably not though, reading you post. Hg fan speed equal less Vape, more air...If you want more density, more Vape, less air, use fan speed 1

Purpl3_Haz3,

ExQ2HiSi

I'm glad you brought this up because this is something I'm confused about.

So, obviously I've read in this forum and the manual (RTFM) that fan 1 should give a more dense bag.

But.....

A. I find that I can actually see the vapor shooting into the bag on fan speeds 2 and 3, and not really on fan speed 1.

B. I just tested this with the same amount of herb at 195*C. the bag on fan speed 2 was noticeably more thick. To judge I place a medicine bottle behind the bag to see if it can be seen.

Questions:

1. Am I wrong in wanting that thick cloud bag?

2. With fan speed 1, do I need to let the bag and then continue to leave the fan on as if overfilling the bag?

ExQ2HiSi,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
ExQ2HiSi said:

So, obviously I've read in this forum and the manual (RTFM) that fan 1 should give a more dense bag.

But.....

A. I find that I can actually see the vapor shooting into the bag on fan speeds 2 and 3, and not really on fan speed 1.

B. I just tested this with the same amount of herb at 195*C. the bag on fan speed 2 was noticeably more thick. To judge I place a medicine bottle behind the bag to see if it can be seen.

Questions:

2. With fan speed 1, do I need to let the bag and then continue to leave the fan on as if overfilling the bag?

That's baffling. I agree with @Purpl3_Haz3 above, that Fan 1 delivers thicker vapor because less air is being forced into the stream. I get more visible vapor in the bag on Fan 1 than on 2 or certainly 3. Certainly when the vapor is exiting the Q, as with the whip, you can clearly see the stream on 2 while on 1 it's very subtle. But as the bag fills, the lower air ratio of 1 should be reflected in more dense vapor in the bag. I have needed (with lower quality herb) to stop the fan mid-point and stir. Aside from that, all I can think of is to double-check that all the variables are constant between your tests (fresh load, same pack, temp, etc.).

As far as thickness of the cloud - and with the caveat that I have considerably less experience with vaping and the Q than others here - I've seen what at least appear to be contradictory statements. Possibly this is because there is "low temp, blue vapor" vs "high temp, white vapor", where the former is less dense and visible while the latter approximates smoke. This supposedly correlates to the "head high" @~<200c vs "couch lock" @~>220. I still have some difficulty in distinguishing between the two visually, but again that's probably my lack of experience.

I don't quite follow what you mean by your second question.

EDIT: You might try adjusting the temp higher, try 200c or even 210c.

oldiebutgoodie,

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
I wish arizer could come up with some glass elbow sort of idea like the tuff bowl.... the elbows are just too fragile for me to be considered stoner friendly both of my 2 new replacement elbows were broken in just 2 weeks (both while friends were using it) but both falls were minimal one of them about 8 inches the other maybe 12-14 and both just collapsed and broke right at the joint just like my original two... Supreme Vape has taken it over and dominated it and I don't think I will be wasting anymore money on replacement glass for the Q.. Love this vape but do wish the elbows weren't so frail and i was just reading a post in this thread about a hooka whip falling on an elbow and breaking it! I think for the price range the Q sits in that the glass should be a little thicker or have a better design :2c: be careful with your precious elbows if you want to keep this thing for a long time but for me i think it might end up in sell your vape thread...

Goodlife101,
Ordered my EQ from amazon Thursday & it arrived Saturday, good service & fast shipping. This is our first time vaping & have mixed feelings, the wife tried it for a day then went back to joints, I gave it two days & went to the roor. The EQ vaporizer is an awesome machine, I think its just us, plus I'm rethinking the quality of the weed I'm growing, in glass spoons or J's it has a nice potent, kinda sweet spicy taste, its an unknown clone. Normally I would pack a bowl & hit it a couple times & kinda zombie out in front of the tv & lose about 15min & hit it again, then be done. I've done extensive research for a few weeks before deciding on the EQ, & it seemed to be the perfect fit for me & the wife, we only toke & home & only in the room. Anyway I followed all the preheat instruction, packed the cyclone bowl, let it warm up for a few & took the first hit, I have to say the first hit was awesome, after over 25 years of getting high that was a first, then it started to taste like popcorn, & I was going through quite & bit of bud trying to figure it out. The wife occasionally has slight asthma issues & finds it hard to get anything through the whip, she actually runs out of lung, we turned the heat up to 220/230c but was burning the bud too fast & getting the popcorn taste. After a couple day's we were wanting that combustion I guess...I dont know, pretty disappointed...not in the EQ, that thing does what it says it does & to be honest I havent givin it fair shot, I can see why it gets good reviews, its a dang sweet device, I'm affraid we might be too old school & need that fire, its like thats what are doing it for more than anything else. The buzz was different through the vape, sometimes, I'll chop a harvest before amber trichs to counter the couchlock of my grow, reminded me sorta of the vape buzz, & right now I have to put the vape aside for a while because my stash is getting low, cant figure out why I was going through so much bud, I thought I would be able to hit it once or twice & walk away satisfied. So I'm going to wait for the next harvest & maybe hide the spoons bongs & lighters for at least a week & give this thing another shot.
I was thinking of lifting the screen, or elbow loads...but at this point I dont think either will do. I hate to come off negative, like I said, this is a user problem...not the EQ. btw, the wife did a little research & said she thinks I should have considered the SSV or the DBV, & I sellected the eq thinking of what she would like, typicle mistake right there. Anyway, not giving up on vaporizing, just need more time with it.

Davy Jones,

fidget

Davy Jones said:
Ordered my EQ from amazon Thursday & it arrived Saturday, good service & fast shipping. This is our first time vaping & have mixed feelings, the wife tried it for a day then went back to joints, I gave it two days & went to the roor. The EQ vaporizer is an awesome machine, I think its just us, plus I'm rethinking the quality of the weed I'm growing, in glass spoons or J's it has a nice potent, kinda sweet spicy taste, its an unknown clone. Normally I would pack a bowl & hit it a couple times & kinda zombie out in front of the tv & lose about 15min & hit it again, then be done. I've done extensive research for a few weeks before deciding on the EQ, & it seemed to be the perfect fit for me & the wife, we only toke & home & only in the room. Anyway I followed all the preheat instruction, packed the cyclone bowl, let it warm up for a few & took the first hit, I have to say the first hit was awesome, after over 25 years of getting high that was a first, then it started to taste like popcorn, & I was going through quite & bit of bud trying to figure it out. The wife occasionally has slight asthma issues & finds it hard to get anything through the whip, she actually runs out of lung, we turned the heat up to 220/230c but was burning the bud too fast & getting the popcorn taste. After a couple day's we were wanting that combustion I guess...I dont know, pretty disappointed...not in the EQ, that thing does what it says it does & to be honest I havent givin it fair shot, I can see why it gets good reviews, its a dang sweet device, I'm affraid we might be too old school & need that fire, its like thats what are doing it for more than anything else. The buzz was different through the vape, sometimes, I'll chop a harvest before amber trichs to counter the couchlock of my grow, reminded me sorta of the vape buzz, & right now I have to put the vape aside for a while because my stash is getting low, cant figure out why I was going through so much bud, I thought I would be able to hit it once or twice & walk away satisfied. So I'm going to wait for the next harvest & maybe hide the spoons bongs & lighters for at least a week & give this thing another shot.
I was thinking of lifting the screen, or elbow loads...but at this point I dont think either will do. I hate to come off negative, like I said, this is a user problem...not the EQ. btw, the wife did a little research & said she thinks I should have considered the SSV or the DBV, & I sellected the eq thinking of what she would like, typicle mistake right there. Anyway, not giving up on vaporizing, just need more time with it.

Stick with it and it will pay dividends.
Also if your wife is struggling with the whip try a "fan assisted" whip hit.

fidget,

max

Out to lunch
The buzz was different through the vape
You're probably going through the 'something's missing with vapor' thing. It's common. Vapor is a cleaner high, so you are missing some compounds-both high temp (mostly sedative) and smoke byproducts (also sedative). If you're going to give vapor a good shot, as far as replacing smoking, you really need to just vaporize for about a week, like you said, and lay off the smoke. If you're looking for bigger hits out of the E, you should try packing the elbow screen instead of the bowl. There's a lot of turbulence taking place in the bowl (thus the name 'cyclone bowl'), which is good for keeping the herb stirred up, but bad for dense vapor hits.

she thinks I should have considered the SSV or the DBV
They're indeed better for the big hits. You might keep your eye on the upcoming VapeXhale Cloud too.

max,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Sorry to hear that Davie...

For your wife lung "problem": did you try assisted hits with the whip + fan on setting 1 or 2?

Try the elbow pack or the risen screen with wire : it might not do it but it will change the thickness of your hit;.

Yes do the preheat of the cyclone & the elbow 10 mn at 210c + the MJ in the chosen bowl 2 minutes at chosen vapor temperature;

Try maybe the higher temps at first, cause there somehow similar to smoke (in the high and the throat effect) and once you get used to it and forget the combustion buzz, lower your vaping temps!

Oh and try to countdown to 10 after each hit, before exhaling...Vapor takes a little longer then smoke to "hit" your cells...

And yes there's a process to "forget" about the combustion buzz, and it might be a "tough week" but once the vape buzz is discovered...I swear you will understand what dragged all of us around here! ;)

FLskwat,

ExQ2HiSi

@oldiebutgoodie - thanks for the reply, it is weird because the theory is sound, fan speed 1 should be producing thicker clouds. i know my buddy would max out the temp and use fan speed 3 for some huge thick bags.

@Goodlife101 - I haven't had the EQ for too long but am very interested in finding a way to use the volcano bags. Earlier in the thread somebody posted pics of this setup, but I have not found the "elbow" attachment the guy used to use the volcano bags.

@Davy Jones - I'm not sure of the quality of your bud, i'm definitely not using my own home grown, but pretty good hydro and I have been very satisfied the past 2 weeks. Only being a habitual smoker for about 6 years mainly using 16"+ bongs, the first few days I did alternate sessions between the EQ and GonG, but have left it now altogether. I really recommend the bags because I had the same encounter as you did with the whip. I would get a really bad ass first rip, amazing really, but then the rest of the hits just went down hill.

ExQ2HiSi,

Moebudz^420

Licensed Self-Provider
Hey, just got an EQ and set it up yeasterday. Had some issues, but am liking it so far. here's my 1st experience...

Just aquired my 1st vape after researching here and other places. Tried a friend's, and just had to get one. I also read this entire thread, but hard to remember stuff- lots of pages...

Bought it from local headshop. I am still learning this vape, noticed whe I broke 'er in last nite that the vapor was much thinner than my friend's, doing the exact same technique. But then again, his present starting material was better than my present material too.

I am getting maybe 2 decent pulls from an elbow pack, and can hardly see it in the elbow, and nothing seen on exhale after 10-20 sec. It looks fully vaped after a couple good pulls and a couple weak ones, brown and toasted afterwards. I can taste it, but this medicine I'm using is quite bland scent/tastewise. (low qualityh OD)

I am happy w/ it sofar, it crept up quite nicely despite the thin hits, but I think it can be tweaked a bit...I am setting it at 200-210C, and whipping W/O fan on, puffing until I see vapor in the elbow, then exhaling and drawing long, slow and deep. I know I need to learn more, and that's why I'm here.

I found the effects to be similar in duration to smoke, but more "uppy", good for out and about, watching TV or gaming. Needed a doobie for sleep tho, how can I get thicker hits/more "couchlock" from my vape?...

My guess is better medicine to begin with...coming soon. ;-)

Peace

Moebudz^420,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
ExQ2HiSi said:

But.....

Questions:

My post about the fan speed to vapor density, I just posted cause I thought i could help you out, but over the past week or so I've been noticing that I can pack a cyclone bowl with .2-.4 and fill 3-4 ok bags on speed 1, or 3-4 great bags on speed 3....

Don't know why but its just how it's going

As far as your questions, no, your not wrong in wanting that thick could bag, its just more vapor in a smaller space, so take smaller hits, accordingly.

Question 2, no, you'll want to still kill the fan when the bags full

Purpl3_Haz3,

oldiebutgoodie

Davy Jones said:

Just my experience, everyone's is a little bit different . . .

You can definitely get a bigger hit on the SSV or DBV, but AFAIK there is no fan assist and I have to wonder how they would work out for your wife as I would expect the pull to be harder. Also, it's possible that the popcorn taste is a consequence of your particular herb at that high 230c temp, and additionally that the higher temp on the whip might add some difficulty for the wife.

You might give a try with a temp in the 190-210c range. Generally the view is that at ~190c there is one threshold of canniboid vaporization and the next threshold is ~220c, with the former providing more of a "head high" and the latter "couch lock".

Also, you will definitely see a difference if you elbow pack; the Vaporpedia article has a quote from the Q's designer on this. (Personally, I elbow pack and then when I clear the elbow I put the remainder down in the Cyclone bowl to extract a bit more out of it for conservation). I would think that using Fan 2 to reduce the pull required on the whip, would be helpful to your wife - for me at least, this is a must especially when elbow-packing. (If you use the fan, before the first hit let the fan run a couple minutes to fill the whip with vapor so you don't have to pull all that through yourself.)

And, some do swear that raising the screen improves the vaporization. IIRC the guy who came up with this idea did not elbow-pack, though. And Arizer's description of elbow-packing indicates it is used instead of rather than in addition to the Cyclone. That said, fwiw I do both - I use 2 screens shaped concave, the bottom one pointing down and the top one pointing up; that creates the same lifting effect.

I don't have asthma, but I do have very sensitive bronchial tubes, so whereas I can physically pull hard I must avoid doing so lest I later be sore. So as already mentioned, with the whip I definitely use the fan assist. But I'm also giving the bag another go, as obviously with it there is no real pulling required. (I have a simple glass inline water filtration/cooling device which also acts as a stopper when attached to the bag mouthpiece, makes using the bag easier.)

As you point out, the machine is quite versatile. But I've found that with so many nuances and variables, it takes a while to find precisely what works best, and for that matter, I use the machine in more than one way depending on the situation. Related in that vein, there is also the matter of adjusting to vapor vs combustion, both in terms of the physiological effects and then getting the mechanics right. Initially I was bit in the rear by both, i.e., I expected to feel the same rush as combustion and I was complicating that by not having learned the machine well enough yet. But after a few weeks and getting a good grasp of the machine's flexibility, not only was the process finally nailed but my body/mind adjusted to not receiving the pleasant yet harmful carcinogens that combustion delivers and I was enjoying the fine tuning of the experience itself you can get by varying temperature.

The other night my wife and I enjoyed some nice new herb, although probably not as good a quality as you're growing. We haven't had such a sweet and elevating experience in a way long time, and it was directly attributable to using the Q. I was glad we had been patient.

Just my :2c:

oldiebutgoodie,

oldiebutgoodie

Moebudz^420 said:
. . . Needed a doobie for sleep tho, how can I get thicker hits/more "couchlock" from my vape?...

Trying turning the temp up to ~230c, hitting off of leavings from the elbow that you put into the cyclone. At that level you'll vape several additional canniboids, taking you into couch-lock territory and nighty-night.

Purpl3_Haz3 said:
My post about the fan speed to vapor density, I just posted cause I thought i could help you out, but over the past week or so I've been noticing that I can pack a cyclone bowl with .2-.4 and fill 3-4 ok bags on speed 1, or 3-4 great bags on speed 3....

Fascinating. I wonder if the results would change one way or the other using an elbow-pack?

The "OK" vs "great" - I'm curious: As based upon the experience, or by visual difference in the cloud, or both?

oldiebutgoodie,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
oldiebutgoodie said:
Purpl3_Haz3 said:

Fascinating. I wonder if the results would change one way or the other using an elbow-pack?

The "OK" vs "great" - I'm curious: As based upon the experience, or by visual difference in the cloud, or both?

The ok vs great came from both visible vapor, and difficulty in finishing all the bags....totally ripped

Visible vapor, ok = seeing no vapor, but having faith in the "vapor is invisible" deal. Great = can't see through the bag from side to side through the vapor

Purpl3_Haz3,

oldiebutgoodie

Purpl3_Haz3 said:
The ok vs great came from both visible vapor, and difficulty in finishing all the bags....totally ripped

Visible vapor, ok = seeing no vapor, but having faith in the "vapor is invisible" deal. Great = can't see through the bag from side to side through the vapor

Thx for the reply. Again, fascinating. Clearly I'm going to need to do more experimenting. :lol:

oldiebutgoodie,

s0n0fabeach

Received my ExQ in the mail just before going to work this morning... Unwrapped, plugged in......... NO POWER :( ... Tried three different outlets... Still nothing :( ... I will try at lunch to see if itll power up with my laptop power pak... Just needs to be able to put out 19v correct??? Went from extreme happiness to receive my new toy to complete sadness that it wont power up...

s0n0fabeach,

ExQ2HiSi

@oldiebutgoodie - i definitely agree that there are soo many variables involved that it's hard to nail down a setting and procedure to use every time. especially from batch to batch of herb, but this is what makes it so great.

one of which I haven't really taken in to account is amount of bag fill. I tend to fill the bags 100% every time when i'm sure that I could stop at 30% and see a more thick vapor.

do you guys only fill bags to a certain point?

ExQ2HiSi,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
ExQ2HiSi said:
@oldiebutgoodie - i definitely agree that there are soo many variables involved that it's hard to nail down a setting and procedure to use every time. especially from batch to batch of herb, but this is what makes it so great.

one of which I haven't really taken in to account is amount of bag fill. I tend to fill the bags 100% every time when i'm sure that I could stop at 30% and see a more thick vapor.

do you guys only fill bags to a certain point?

I fill my bags all the way, all the time...

And yeah, there are sooo many variables when it comes to vaping!

I don't know if its so much a difference in elbow pack or cyclone....vie done both for both bag and whip hits, and it seems like the elbow method, while producing think hits, isn't the best for bags. The only elbow packing I ever do for bags, is if I'm using Kief or hash...in which case I put some abv in the cyclone, and a little in the elbow, then load the elbow with hash or Kief and add a little more abv on top so i can pack it down without it sticking to my finger.

Purpl3_Haz3,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
s0n0fabeach said:
Received my ExQ in the mail just before going to work this morning... Unwrapped, plugged in......... NO POWER :( ... Tried three different outlets... Still nothing :( ... I will try at lunch to see if itll power up with my laptop power pak... Just needs to be able to put out 19v correct??? Went from extreme happiness to receive my new toy to complete sadness that it wont power up...

Beach, welcome to FC! Sorry to hear about your issues, I know how it feels to wait and wait and get it, then have an issue...

First off, you'll obviously want to contact Arizer, or whoever you purchased the unit from...in the meantime though, there are some things you can do to deduce the issue.

Does the green light on the power supply light up? If not, try a different cord between the power supply and the wall (any desktop pc or monitor power cable will do.). If it isn't it's probably the power supply...

And yes, it needs to be 19v and 3500 mA. I haven't read anything about using a different power adapter with the Q than the provided one, but regardless of the outcome, I wouldn't mention the use of a non official power supply to Arizer or whomever you purchased it from. (may or may not affect your warrantee status)

**Edit** sorry for the double post. If a mod can, feel free to merge the two.

Purpl3_Haz3,

s0n0fabeach

Purple- Happy to say I took my laptop power supply home with me at lunch for a quick try and it powered up just fine!!! Feeewww sigh of relief that its just the power supply :p . I emailed the seller and am waiting for a response... Glad to know that absolute worst case right now is to have to purchase another AC adapter... VERY ANXIOUS to get off work and go home and become a mad scientist with my new toy and all the new experimentation to do!!!

s0n0fabeach,
Top Bottom