The Extreme-Q Vaporizer

no1_2talk2

I have read the thread & the original that's over 100 pages now, they both were very instrumental in me buying my Q...I'm just saying if they would make a longer mouthpiece like this:

http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii128/chevy_doctor/?action=view&current=CUSTOMSTEM.jpg

it wouldn't need anything special to hook to bongs that have a removable stem, it would slip right in where the stem goes and then you bong the hit through the water. basically just like the balloon mouthpieces, but 1 side @ 2'' long w/an o-ring on it...that would replace the stem and work quite well

no1_2talk2,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
Sorry, dont understand what exactly u want. u want like a downstem/mouthpiece in one? Does your bong have a downstem? or u saying your bowl and d/s are one piece and u need it to act as the d/s. why do u want the mouth piece to go in the water? is your bong GonG?

Mr. Smoke No More,

etrone

:brow:
picture.php

i know this isnt RooR glas ... but vaporizer is Q :brow: cheers

PS i forgot i got question xD - where is best price to buy Extreme accesories ? and anybody know to put accesories from other vaporizer to the extreme ? For me this: http://vaporlot.com/glass-elbow-adaptor-p-8.html got a little too small hole; when i drop it on the flor i broke it, now i dont have a whip mounting piece on it and hole was ideal for put whip inside glass adaptor, so i put whip to Glass adaptor and now air flow is preety quicker, i take quicker shoots etc. but i order new glass adaptor anyway, so maybe some vaporizers got the same size of glass adapter but with bigger hole on it and maybe bigger whip ? Cheers!

etrone,

ZigZag

@no1_2talk2
it sounds like your bong isnt glass on glass but what you might be able to do is just put a rubber o-ring on the whip mouthpiece and hold it in your slider and pull to clear it. Or iv also seen custom glass pieces that fit in the slider and have a ground glass female piece on the end. the elbow is 18.8 mm so it would fit if you got the right one, you should have two so use one as elbow on the bowl and the other instead of the mouthpiece and put that in the custom fitting

http://www.etsy.com/listing/42656666/19mm-glass-on-glass-12-mm-slide-adapter

that one might work theres also other options on there. one thing though im not sure if that guy sends to canada, he says US only.

ZigZag,

etrone

sorry again, anybody can help me ?

I wanna buy diffuser to my ExtremeQ is this size is good: http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/online_headshop/GSPOT_Diffuser_188.cfm?iProductID=4074

and what i need more to have glass to glass downpipe-vaporizer. regards

EDIT:

hi again, i found thing like this:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/42665069/19mm-glass-on-glass-carbon-filter

i wanna get adapter from 14.5mm glass bong to 18.8 mm extreme vaporizzer no matter of fact how - it can be a diffusor or normal downpipe, or a adapter, any ideas ? cheers

etrone,

gim

etrone said:
:brow: https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=12436&pictureid=391592

i know this isnt RooR glas ... but vaporizer is Q :brow: cheers

PS i forgot i got question xD - where is best price to buy Extreme accesories ? and anybody know to put accesories from other vaporizer to the extreme ? For me this: http://vaporlot.com/glass-elbow-adaptor-p-8.html got a little too small hole; when i drop it on the flor i broke it, now i dont have a whip mounting piece on it and hole was ideal for put whip inside glass adaptor, so i put whip to Glass adaptor and now air flow is preety quicker, i take quicker shoots etc. but i order new glass adaptor anyway, so maybe some vaporizers got the same size of glass adapter but with bigger hole on it and maybe bigger whip ? Cheers!
Wow, look at that resin to reclaim in your whip!
The part you linked from vaporlot is made my arizer, the same people who make the EQ- so yes it is a stock replacement part.

You should be able to search EQ replacement parts and find several elbows that will work just fine.

I'm currently talking to a glass blower to see about making a custom bowl for the EQ. Something like this:

2_36.jpg

I'm hoping to replace the elbow pack method with it.

gim,

wolf torn

So I'm about to order a water/ice bong online with 18.8 mm joint size.

Wondering "out of box" will the extreme hook up to it? Is there a couple cheap accessories I can get that will make it significantly better?

I know this is repetition sorry guys

wolf torn,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
gim said:
I'm currently talking to a glass blower to see about making a custom bowl for the EQ. Something like this:

http://j.imagehost.org/0214/2_36.jpg

I'm hoping to replace the elbow pack method with it.
Wouldn't it be better to make the bowl narrower with little pinches to hold the screen rather than the air restricting ring the cyclone bowl has? The elbow pack works because all the air must pass through the elbow screen, if the bowl was narrower it would essentially be similar to an elbow pack no?

Mr. Smoke No More,

gim

I requested a pinch instead of ring. I figure the bowl will still perculate somewhat but the airspace is much much less. Similar to packing the cyclone full. Additionally, I didn't want to pack it real tight since it will be so much closer to the heating element.

Either way, it should work much better.

gim,

Terapin_Ed

Hey Gim,
I like it. A tad closer to the heat source. Maybe Arizer should look into manufacturing this as an accessory. I would definitly buy one. My only slight disapointment with the Q is the Temp stting tops out at 260. I allways like a unit with total manual control to get to hat just below burn temp.
By the way, this makes me wonder if their is a difference in quality of hits in 2 below scenarios.
1. You have killer sticky weed. You leave a bud sitting out a few days to dry it out. You grind it up and fill a elbow pack( yes I tried elbow and now thats all I do) and take a hit off the Q.
2 You have Vapor Brothers knock off (yes I have one) woodn box with whip vaporizer with unlimited temp. You have he killer sticky weed, take siccors to try to cut up as finely as possible, fill a hit, use a higher then normal temp and vape the stuff.
I'm curious because with the Q, I'm learning to dry then finely ground to get the best hits. Thats why I would love the shorter Cyclone, it would efectively give a option for a higher temp and maybe vape stuff not dried out.

Ed

Terapin_Ed,

Rextober

Where's the best place online to buy a 4.0 Extreme Q Vaporizer based on the price and included accessories? Ebay?

Are there any particular sellers or discount codes out there I should use? (I will be having it shipped to the United States in case it matters).

Also, are there any accessories for this piece that you guys would absolutely recommend?

Rextober,

gim

Rextober said:
Where's the best place online to buy a 4.0 Extreme Q Vaporizer based on the price and included accessories? Ebay?

Are there any particular sellers or discount codes out there I should use? (I will be having it shipped to the United States in case it matters).

Also, are there any accessories for this piece that you guys would absolutely recommend?
Ebay is a good place to get them cheaper, but beware- some stores advertise that they are arizer authorized dealers when in fact they are not. I personally bought mine through ebay for a steal and had an excellent experience.

If you're nervous, you can ask the seller for their authorized reseller details and confirm it with arizer. All this does is guarantee your warranty stuff, although I have a feeling arizer will work to solve any problems you may have(I have had no problems with my unit).

Any stock unit should come with all the parts listed here:
- 1 Remote Control
- 2 Balloons
- 1 mini whip for balloons
- 1 three foot whip
- 2 extra Interchangeable Mouthpieces
- Potpourri Dish
- 2 Cyclone Bowls
- 1 Glass Stirring Tool
- Extra Screens
- Instructions
There are also online retailers who provide a slight discount for members of this forum. These are typically reputable shops and their details(and coupons) can be found here. If you're wanting to support those who support this forum, I highly recommend purchasing through one of the retailers associated with us. They should also be authorized retailers.

gim,

chucku

Charles Urbane
Rextober wrote:

Replace the stock whip with silcone tubing from U.S. Plastics. Get at least one tuff bowl. Check out Clear Domes killer elbows for the E.

chucku,

AreaFour20

I just purchased the AquaVape accessory from the fine folks at vaporstore.com to hook up to my Q's whip. I'm hoping to add some moisture to those dry hits.

The Q is the cleanest tasting vaporizer I own. I get no headaches and it leaves hardly any aftertaste. I set it on 230 C, let it warm for 10 minutes, drop on a nugget that gets broken up first and I'm good to go.:D

AreaFour20,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
Honestly, if your looking for the biggest and most effective hits, use the Q as a heat gun. I have hooked up Q up to a bong every way I can think of and pull off with what I have on hand, and nothing beats the screen in the downstem Q in the hand method. I tried to elbow through the whip last night...not any where CLOSE to a good vapor bong hit.

finchrock24,

AreaFour20

finchrock24 said:
Honestly, if your looking for the biggest and most effective hits, use the Q as a heat gun. I have hooked up Q up to a bong every way I can think of and pull off with what I have on hand, and nothing beats the screen in the downstem Q in the hand method. I tried to elbow through the whip last night...not any where CLOSE to a good vapor bong hit.
Got a picture?

AreaFour20,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
Sure, its back a few pages but I'll put it up here. What would you like to see? The Electrician and I are big proponents of this method.

Let me see if I can find a pic of what I mean for you.

EDIT: Here it is...its the last two posts...one by me and one by the electrician (his does ra really good job of showing what do to)

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=1950&p=35

I was able to pick up a little Biohazard water pipe that is about 12" has an ice catcher and an 18.8mm down stem (so the Q directly attaches) for around $50 from a local head shop...and that's all you need. No special whips or tubes or adapters. Just buy an 18.8mm bong unless you already have one.

finchrock24,

Terapin_Ed

I got mine off of ebay for about the same price.
There are some weird bidding decisions on the Extreme Q on ebay.
I got mine 1 1/2 weeks ago.
The standard price among sellers for buy it now was 199.99 with free shipping.
At this price, these are probabbly not authorised dealers.
Now I noticed one out for auction for 179.99 and 9.99 shipping cost.
I bid on it and bidded 190.01.
190.01 plus 9.99 equals 200.00, one cent more then going price.
I figured with that bid, its mine and I might save a few dollars.
I got out bid. Unbelievable. Someone outbid me to pay a price higher then the going price.
Not much ebay rating diff between this one and the "Buy it now" sellers. Probabbly both not under warranty. Very weird.
I laughed and instead of bidding on another, did a buy it now transaction for 199.99.
So far I am thrilled with my Q.

Peace
Ed

Terapin_Ed,

x-sploit

i got a 18.8 slider today and it has like a bubble kinda like a carbon filter so i put a screen in it and stuff my weed in it and hooked my eq upside down and voila awesome Vong hits lol

x-sploit,

Lemmiwinks

Just got my extreme q as well,so far im liking it...
But im wondering how can I clean the grill on the ceramic heating device ?

Some small debris fell down on the grill (it can barely be seen by naked eye )
I hope the extreme q is designed to handle that,cause i cant seem to remove it...

Lemmiwinks,
Top Bottom