The Extreme-Q Vaporizer

evanaquinn

Hi all, I was just wanting to ask a few questions about my extreme Q.
I have no mods to my EQ yet, but plan on getting a silicon tube soon, probably from the ebay site i found on this forum!

I have a question about the bag also: I seem to have lost my small tube that comes with my EQ, and I have been hooking my bag glass piece to the small 1 inch mouthpiece and filling my bag up. Is this safe? I plan on doing this until I order the silicon tube. Is there anything I am missing? I read somewhere on the forum about a camelback attatchment to be able to put my whip down in between hits, but can't seem to find the post. Any other suggestions on anything else I would need? Espescially health wise.

Thanks!

Hi all, I was just wanting to ask a few questions about my extreme Q.
I have no mods to my EQ yet, but plan on getting a silicon tube soon, probably from the ebay site i found on this forum!

I have a question about the bag also: I seem to have lost my small tube that comes with my EQ, and I have been hooking my bag glass piece to the small 1 inch mouthpiece and filling my bag up. Is this safe? I plan on doing this until I order the silicon tube. Is there anything I am missing? I read somewhere on the forum about a camelback attatchment to be able to put my whip down in between hits, but can't seem to find the post. Any other suggestions on anything else I would need? Espescially health wise.

Thanks!

Hey evanaquinn. If you've lost the small plastic tubing for connecting EQ bags, just cut a similarly small piece from the main whip.

I think I was the one who posted about Camelbak mouthpieces.

This + Silicone on the end of the bag glass mouthpiece worked swimmingly.

5028-141_NOC02_view1_150x150_v1_m56577569831272795.jpg

kingofnull,

loadthetrenchdawg

I've just been getting more into glass to go with my Q. I was wondering will an elbow screen fit into any 18.8mm male opening? If so a 18male>18male adapter should let me fit one end in my bong and the other can be fitted with an elbow screen. I would then use my EQ like a heat gun and vape from there.

That being said I've also had the idea of using some of the concentrate pieces I've been noticing. They come fitted with 18/14 male connectors. If i can indeed fit an elbow screen in a 18.8 connector i can vaporbong without the need of an elbow or adapter.

For Example: http://aqualabtechnologies.com/scie...glass-circular-exo-diffy-vapor-bubbler-1.html + Elbow screen=ready to vape.

Does that sounds like it would work?

loadthetrenchdawg,

Herbal Ant

Hey evanaquinn. If you've lost the small plastic tubing for connecting EQ bags, just cut a similarly small piece from the main whip.

I think I was the one who posted about Camelbak mouthpieces.

This + Silicone on the end of the bag glass mouthpiece worked swimmingly.

5028-141_NOC02_view1_150x150_v1_m56577569831272795.jpg

How exactly do those work, do you bite them or just slide something to an opened and closed position ?

I've just been getting more into glass to go with my Q. I was wondering will an elbow screen fit into any 18.8mm male opening? If so a 18male>18male adapter should let me fit one end in my bong and the other can be fitted with an elbow screen. I would then use my EQ like a heat gun and vape from there.

That being said I've also had the idea of using some of the concentrate pieces I've been noticing. They come fitted with 18/14 male connectors. If i can indeed fit an elbow screen in a 18.8 connector i can vaporbong without the need of an elbow or adapter.

For Example: http://aqualabtechnologies.com/scie...glass-circular-exo-diffy-vapor-bubbler-1.html + Elbow screen=ready to vape.

Does that sounds like it would work?

If I'm thinking what your thinking, pretty sure you can't turn that water piece upside down. You could still make it work but you would need both cyclone bowls and both elbows with a piece of tubing to connect them. :science:

Edit: No holding EQ upside down for me, it likes it on the table. :brow:

Herbal Ant,

loadthetrenchdawg

If I'm thinking what your thinking, pretty sure you can't turn that water piece upside down. You could still make it work but you would need both cyclone bowls and both elbows with a piece of tubing to connect them. :science:

No. Piece stays flat like normal, but i turn my EQ upside down and hold it in place while hitting.

Edit: Think how you would it a piece with the solo. Upside down and connected to the piece. Would need to be held ofcourse.

loadthetrenchdawg,

goatgobaahh

How exactly do those work, do you bite them or just slide something to an opened and closed position ?

I have alot of experience with camel baks. You bite and it opens then inhale/drink. Then your release and it closes. Its actually a beautiful system.

Never used one in a vape though...although I did just get my dividend from REI :spliff:

goatgobaahh,

jeff

I have alot of experience with camel baks. You bite and it opens then inhale/drink. Then your release and it closes. Its actually a beautiful system.

Never used one in a vape though...although I did just get my dividend from REI :spliff:

The valve pictured is not the bite valve. It has a twisting lock

jeff,

hoptimum

The Volcano easy valve works similarly. Can the camelbaclk hook up to the EQ bag through the glass mouthpiece?

hoptimum,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . . I was wondering will an elbow screen fit into any 18.8mm male opening? . . .

In ref only to the screen fitting into any 18/19 GonG joint, the answer is no. The defacto standard is that with any male 18/19 OD, the joint taper is such that it should fit any female. But there can be small differences in the total length and precise angle of the taper, and definitely in the ID. Consequently, the elbow cap screen may or may not fit inside a different male 18/19 joint.

oldiebutgoodie,

michaelstone

a friends supposed to stop by with an EQ his buddys selling...is there anything i should check for to make sure its a newer one?

michaelstone,

shadycheeba

i apologize in advance if this is already covered somewhere but where do you guys get replacement bags? everywhere i look like on ebay you have to buy the glass mouth pieces with it and it drives the price up.

shadycheeba,

Herbal Ant

Funny you should ask, I just tried using the bag I cleaned. I filled it a third of the way or so with hot water and added just a tiny bit of antibacterial soap shook it and let it soak overnight. Rinsed it out good, let it air out for a couple days, seemed good. Not sticky, no smell, just tried it...I FAIL. I can taste the soap, bout to go rinse the bag some more...I'll let you know if I ever get the soap taste out. :doh:

Herbal Ant,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
i apologize in advance if this is already covered somewhere but where do you guys get replacement bags? everywhere i look like on ebay you have to buy the glass mouth pieces with it and it drives the price up.

Search for 'Volcano bags' on ebay = 1 box of 10ft bag roll is like 10$ shipped to your door. You just cut the length you want, tie a knot at one end and EQ mouthpiece on the other. That's what I use.

I don't like the "Reynolds oven bags" or whatever brand because they are two thick and because of their shape (square or rectangle) they don't work really well anyway.

Vaporisateur,

shadycheeba

Funny you should ask, I just tried using the bag I cleaned. I filled it a third of the way or so with hot water and added just a tiny bit of antibacterial soap shook it and let it soak overnight. Rinsed it out good, let it air out for a couple days, seemed good. Not sticky, no smell, just tried it...I FAIL. I can taste the soap, bout to go rinse the bag some more...I'll let you know if I ever get the soap taste out. :doh:

i would think you are going to have to rinse that bag a shit-ton of times to get that soap taste out.

Search for 'Volcano bags' on ebay = 1 box of 10ft bag roll is like 10$ shipped to your door. You just cut the length you want, tie a knot at one end and EQ mouthpiece on the other. That's what I use.

I don't like the "Reynolds oven bags" or whatever brand because they are two thick and because of their shape (square or rectangle) they don't work really well anyway.

i had no idea volcano bags came in rolls...hmmm a 10ft balloon you say??? i wonder if i can fill it with one packed cyclone with some hash on top.....:spliff:

shadycheeba,
Top Bottom