The Dr Dabber Pen

aceonbase

Sorry I don't have automated emails yet, I am trying to get that set up this week. Otherwise I have to send each individual tracking number through email. Rest assured that everyone who has ordered there pens have received them within a week. Your pen was shipped out as well, and I'm sorry you haven't been provided confirmation..if you would like just pm me on here and I will provide tracking for you.
Yes please pm me tracking! Thank you! I was almost sure this was the case. And as a note to everyone else; i emailed drdabber support with a question on friday and got an answer within the hour. Customer support is obviously 5 stars all the way.

aceonbase

Hello FC! This will be a full comprehensive review of my experience with Dr. Dabber (Both the company and the product).

I ordered my Dr. Dabber ghost kit with the coupon code "BuyFC" 4 days ago. (The coupon code gave me free shipping and 10 dollars off). I received a confirmation saying I was the 17th person to order the Dr. Dabber. I emailed customer support asking how discrete the package was and got a response within the hour.

I never received a confirmation email about shipping, so I posted on another thread here where he promptly replied that he would PM me my tracking info. I received the tracking info and its scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

Will update.

aceonbase,

Space Case

Thanks momof, I don't know where I looking for......it was just front of me!

How is the cleaning and the atty longlife?
cleaning isn't bad but I find I need to do it after just about every load. otherwise it just cooks onto the wick and tastes terrible. I am sure that will shorten the atty life but I can't see an alternative

Just a dab.

CsV8T3H.jpg
how long do you go between cleanings? that is expertly placed

Space Case,
Reactions: PPN

ogcook

Does it really have to be cleaned after every use?

Thats a downer...
No, I don't feel it does. It's more up to the individual.
The Ti coil switch helped with flavor a lot.
As for between loads, if you want it 'cleaner' with minimal effort just do a hot burn off of the coil a few times to get anything left over all cooked up.
With the FC code I think you're getting 2 coils anyways so you can just rotate them as well.

aceonbase

No, I don't feel it does. It's more up to the individual. The Ti coil switch helped with flavor a lot. As for between loads, if you want it 'cleaner' with minimal effort just do a hot burn off of the coil a few times to get anything left over all cooked up. With the FC code I think you're getting 2 coils anyways so you can just rotate them as well.

Oh ok thats a relief.

mlo4sho

cleaning isn't bad but I find I need to do it after just about every load. otherwise it just cooks onto the wick and tastes terrible. I am sure that will shorten the atty life but I can't see an alternative

how long do you go between cleanings? that is expertly placed

Does it really have to be cleaned after every use?

Thats a downer...

I don't believe it does. This is completely up to the individual but I haven't cleaned that coil yet (as you can probably tell) and I can still get pretty decent flavor from my oil. That's one of the old coils, too, and the new Ti coils improve on flavor so I don't think too much cleaning will be necessary. :2c:

aceonbase

Just got my unit today.

Is this a fucking joke?

No charger.

Extra tip, extra atomiser and coil, extra shatterproof ball... NO CHARGER.

I see where its supposed to fit in the box but its NOT THERE. This unit did not come pre charged so there is NO WAY I can use this until I get one. Is it a standard charger? Can I run out and buy one somewhere?

Dr.Dabber

Manufacturer
Just got my unit today.

Is this a fucking joke?

No charger.

I see where its supposed to fit in the box but its NOT THERE. This unit did not come pre charged so there is NO WAY I can use this until I get one. Is it a standard charger? Can I run out and buy one somewhere?
Really sorry about that. I will get you out a charger tomorrow..

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Just got my unit today.

Is this a fucking joke?

No charger.

It should just be a 510 ego style charger , very common.
You might want to take the pen with you to make sure it screws into the new charger if you end up finding one.
Iam sorry to hear that, it can happen, I pretty sure dr dabbler will take care of the situation, company seems awesome with the customer service.
I wish you well and hope you can find a charger to get that bad boy up and running.

Really sorry about that. I will get you out a charger tomorrow..

Beat me to it Dr dabber lol lol
There you go @aceonbase, that was a quick reply.

BLAZING OG,
Reactions: Dr.Dabber

Space Case

No, I don't feel it does. It's more up to the individual.
The Ti coil switch helped with flavor a lot.
As for between loads, if you want it 'cleaner' with minimal effort just do a hot burn off of the coil a few times to get anything left over all cooked up.
With the FC code I think you're getting 2 coils anyways so you can just rotate them as well.
A hot burn off darkened my wick permanently. Maybe you guys are putting fresh dabs on top of the old. That doesn't seem to work for me. I taste that residue like crazy. I'll have to try it scientifically

mephisto

For those who may find the old generation coils running a little too hot, I have found that my ego twist dialed down to 3.4v does wonders for the heat up time. The coil takes a bit longer to get to glowing and this cuts down on the chance of scorching by being heavy on the trigger. Still rocking the original coil, have not tried the ti........

Meeem

Update: Dr dabber just messaged me saying he will send me a new charger and free globe for the inconvenience! Thanks! Cleared all regrets I had about buying this! (I just wish I could hit it now)

aceonbase how long did yours take to arrive? i ordered mine to eastern canada. when i ordered i received the confirmation email, but when i tried to contact customer support there was no response. would love to get a sense of eta.

Meeem,

chimpybits

aceonbase how long did yours take to arrive? i ordered mine to eastern canada. when i ordered i received the confirmation email, but when i tried to contact customer support there was no response. would love to get a sense of eta.
Mine took 10 days to western Canada.

CubanGodfather

I received my unit yesterday and I have to say it works perfectly for me! One thing I'm disappointed about is that I used the BuyFC code at checkout and I received the discount, but didn't receive an extra skillet or ball. :\

CubanGodfather,

Dr.Dabber

Manufacturer
I received my unit yesterday and I have to say it works perfectly for me! One thing I'm disappointed about is that I used the BuyFC code at checkout and I received the discount, but didn't receive an extra skillet or ball. :\
Sorry I had someone taking care of my shipments for a couple days. Needless to say that will be the last time. Please pm me shipping info and I will be happy to make it right!

Going to order mine tomorrow! Exciting times, will review but only have the experience of using my old roommate's g-pen to compare to. Looking forward to owning my first device purely for concentrate consumption!

Space Case

I don't know maybe you guys are getting some good wax and my shit sucks...but my atty needs to be cleaned everytime. It will go all day but no way am I putting more good wax on top of that reclaim whatever it is. Tastes rank and gives me a weird cough. I will have to try some nectar see if that is better but I think you all are crazee. hot wick + oil residue = yeech

Space Case,

mephisto

I am using homemade qweth crumble, it does not take much to scorch it. That was my reasoning for putting the atty on a variable voltage driver. The ti coils supposedly offer better flavor. Maybe shorter heat up times will yield the results you seek.

ogcook

I don't know maybe you guys are getting some good wax and my shit sucks...but my atty needs to be cleaned everytime. It will go all day but no way am I putting more good wax on top of that reclaim whatever it is. Tastes rank and gives me a weird cough. I will have to try some nectar see if that is better but I think you all are crazee. hot wick + oil residue = yeech
How much warmup time are you giving it? I try and pretty much start drawing right away and keep drawing after I finish giving it power. Pens no matter what will always have a more muddled flavor that just doing dabs though. That's the nature of the beast and not a single pen is different. Be it $75 Dr D or $250+ Cera.

arrr

I've been playing with mine since yesterday, and it's a solid little pen!

I agree the quality seems tops and I love the velvet annodizing. The heater is very deep compared to the dabbler so I'm hoping it will stay cleaner.

I also notice the ba. ery (even though it's 1" shorter) is hotter than the Dabbler, I get stronger hits but they are also a bit harsh. I swapped the heaters and the Dr. Dabber heater on the Dabbler battery is cooler and smoother and I'm liking that combo :2c:

Do you find that the DD stays cleaner than the dabbler/710m? I love these pens but there are two things that bother me. First is it gets so dirty in the threads when i go and load more. Second is sometimes i get a burnt metalic dry hit. I am hoping the deeper coil helps with these issues

arrr,

ogcook

Do you find that the DD stays cleaner than the dabbler/710m? I love these pens but there are two things that bother me. First is it gets so dirty in the threads when i go and load more. Second is sometimes i get a burnt metalic dry hit. I am hoping the deeper coil helps with these issues
The deep coil is great, doesn't seem to get messy around the threads at all. The metallic tastes you would get is eliminated using the new Titanium coil, at least in my experience.

Last edited:
ogcook,

pancreas_fractum

Trouble in paradise - they won't take my money!

2d9bvrt.jpg

Dr. Dabber, please let me know when I am able to purchase your pen.

pancreas_fractum,
Top Bottom