The Dr Dabber Pen

VAPORIZER22

ok guys. your coupon code is BuyFC. Type that on checkout under coupon code and you will get the Ghost kit for $75 plus free shipping! All pens shipped will have Ti Coils. Full store will be up tomorrow.

Does the FC price still come with an extra heater? Thanks

VAPORIZER22,
Reactions: Dr.Dabber

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Let us know when you get the discount up and running, think my decision has been made ;).
Thats cool , I think youll be happy with the performance and ease of use.
The cera is awesome but its a bit bulky and heavy, other than that these are great options.
Iam hoping to try out my buddy's dabber soon !!!
Will report back.
:science:

OnlyHuman

I'd like a coupon for the globe attachment, or the full she-bang... :). I know, maybe I just
Does the FC code do anything if I order the Ghost + Globe Full Prescription Kit and extra atomizers for the Ghost and Globe attachments ?

And are 'all' atomizers titanium now ?

I was also wondering if I could get the set with the globe for a coupon, but felt greedy... :).

Dr.Dabber

Manufacturer
When I tried applying the code, I got the error message that it wasn't valid
Fixed

I'd like a coupon for the globe attachment, or the full she-bang... :). I know, maybe I just

I was also wondering if I could get the set with the globe for a coupon, but felt greedy... :).
The BuyFC coupon works on all orders over $80 and is roughly 12% off plus free shipping and an extra heater.

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

Last edited by a moderator:

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Guess I must be writing in invisible ink again :p are 'ALL' atomizers you provide now titanium ?

And in addition...... Is there going to be a globe atty multi pack available as well ?

Hi there Dr. Dabber. First off, would like to compliment you on the slick looks of your pen! I just have one question - if I were to get one of these pens I would quite like to load it up with around 1g of concentrate, and just leave it in and take hits from that over the course of a month or so. Was just wondering if this is viable with this pen, or if I would have to load each dab separately due to clogging issues. Thanks! Love that you are giving a discount to FC members, has made me more interested, and has stopped me from just lurking!

Last edited:
nepalibaba,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Hi there Dr. Dabber. First off, would like to complement you on the slick looks of your pen! I just have one question - if I were to get one of these pens I would quite like to load it up with around 1g of concentrate, and just leave it in and take hits from that over the course of a month or so. Was just wondering if this is viable with this pen, or if I would have to load each dab separately due to clogging issues. Thanks! Love that you are giving a discount to FC members, has made me more interested, and has stopped me from just lurking!
You won't fit a gram in there.

You won't fit a gram in there.
Thanks for the reply, how much do you think I would be able to fit in? I just don't really want to have to load it every time I use it. Sorry if these are newbie questions! I haven't owned a pen for concentrates before.

nepalibaba,

mlo4sho

Thanks for the reply, how much do you think I would be able to fit in? I just don't really want to have to load it every time I use it. Sorry if these are newbie questions! I haven't owned a pen for concentrates before.

Just a dab.

CsV8T3H.jpg

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Not sure on the amount it holds but one things for sure about loading a bit more frequently is the taste is always delicious, as opposed to loading more but flavor suffers from oil being heated and cooked as the terpenes I believe have the lowest boiling point.

http://terpenes.weebly.com/

Try at home!
-Inhale the herbal aromas prior to consumption. Break up the bud, releasing volatile terpenes and INHALE deeply through your nose. Wait 5 minutes and you will maximize the benefits from that bud.
-Eat a Mango 1 hour before consuming Cannabis. Mangos are high in Myrcene which increases the effects of THC. Especially if it’s a less potent strain, you should notice more of a “zing”… :)
This above is for herbs!

from the website above!

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Not sure on the amount it holds but one things for sure about loading a bit more frequently is the taste is always delicious, as opposed to loading more but flavor suffers from oil being heated and cooked as the terpenes I believe have the lowest boiling point.
Just a dab.
Thanks for the informative replies guys, cleared up a lot for me, as I generally stick to vaporizing flowers. Will probably get this on my next paycheck! Can't wait.

I have loaded it up full with both BHO and AHO(think QWISO without the iso,i use ethanol 99.8% instead),just to see if i could.:rolleyes::D
The BHO is pretty 'dry' and crumbly and the AHO is a bot more viscous.
Turns out you can,but there might(/will) be some clogging,predictably more so with the BHO.
I could get it to work with some measured heating,but it did also require quite a lot of suctionpower.
You do get a nice few big hits of it that way,had me coughing a bit...:lol:
I don't see it lasting a month though,apart from deterioration there is just a finite number of hits you'll get of your load,which in my case willl not last a month(or week:ko:),i personally wouldn't want to go/won't go over 3 days max..

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi DrDabber, I read the entire thread but i don't find the discount code for FC menbers because I want to get it soon...

Somebody could compare it to the bholt, in term of flavor, efficiency, cleaning and atty longlife?

Thanks
Ppn

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Hi DrDabber, I read the entire thread but i don't find the discount code for FC menbers because I want to get it soon...

Somebody could compare it to the bholt, in term of flavor, efficiency, cleaning and atty longlife?

Thanks
Ppn
From one page back..... :cool:

ok guys. your coupon code is BuyFC. Type that on checkout under coupon code and you will get the Ghost kit for $75 plus free shipping! All pens shipped will have Ti Coils. Full store will be up tomorrow.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Fixed

The BuyFC coupon works on all orders over $80 and is roughly 12% off plus free shipping and an extra heater.

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.
About to take the plunge. If i do the ghost+globe combo with the FC code, does that mean i get the full ghost kit, the globe attachment, and an extra ghost coil?

aceonbase

Hey fc,

I ordered my ghost kit with the coupon code on friday and got an order confirmation. Sadly its monday and i have yet to recieve a shipping confirmation. Hope fading....

I was order #17 :o

aceonbase,

Dr.Dabber

Manufacturer
Hey fc,

I ordered my ghost kit with the coupon code on friday and got an order confirmation. Sadly its monday and i have yet to recieve a shipping confirmation. Hope fading....

I was order #17 :o
Sorry I don't have automated emails yet, I am trying to get that set up this week. Otherwise I have to send each individual tracking number through email. Rest assured that everyone who has ordered there pens have received them within a week. Your pen was shipped out as well, and I'm sorry you haven't been provided confirmation..if you would like just pm me on here and I will provide tracking for you.

Top Bottom