WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Hey that's a nifty idea. In my experience, I only get herb in the mouthpiece if I draw too hard. You're supposed to gently pull on the IQ. But this would be really useful for when I'm vaping with that friend who always pulls too hard, haha.
Dammit Reggie...appperantly I'm one of those friends...lmao!

Note though that I am storing some herb in the flavor chamber to check the effects over a period of time.
@Davinci_vaporizer I do fine grind because it gives the dense clouds my lungs like...I'm not a fan of the wisp.

Also I completed the survey...how do I know if I'm in the first 100?

jay87

Did the survey, to recap:

Best part of the IQ: Quality materials, Zirconia is awesome, consistent oven.

IQ improvements: The oring between the oven and the flavor chamber needs to be removable or attached to the flavor chamber so the entire vapor path is cleanable.
I'd also wish for a slightly tighter fit around the mouthpiece silicone, it's not bad alone but it gets unstable when you throw on an adapter.

IQ accessories: Spacers, 14-18mm mouthpieces, tamping tool.

Going to tell my friends about: Design and build quality, nothing loose, modular build, removable battery.

Da Vinci future products I'd like to see: Convection portable, concentrate portable.

:leaf:

disGRUNTled

Chilling on my front porch per tradition.Time to break in the Davinci. Girl Scout Cookies and watching Vikings.Drinking Raleigh Brewing BBA The Toll Imperial Oatmeal Stout.
8QK4q0W.jpg

GwGXSAo.jpg

RpBrfZm.jpg

qvRQpFq.jpg

Ghii

Davinci was quick with my replacement battery (Thank you) and it solved my short one session charge..but My unit is still getting very hot. I was on smartpath 3, and about 4-5 min in it is very hot and by the end of the smarthpath it is too hot to hold in hand. Is anyone else experiencing this? I understand the unit getting pretty warm, but this is another level.

Ghii,

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Does anyone else use the flavor chamber as an infuser?

I packed it with some herb on the day I got it and this morning, I noticed the IQ wasn't hitting the same and when I dumped it out, there was a big glob of oily particles in the bottom.

I put it in the Milaana and dammit I'm too high too early.

A new ritual was born. Lol.

Sorry for the double post this morning

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerel56

Does anyone else have as much of a problem fitting the silicone mouthpiece sleeve back into position when you switch out the different mouthpieces?? I find it to be a huge PIA so I just keep using the 10mm one since I was finally able to get it back in there but would really like to switch off regularly....is there some sort of technique I'm missing with this??

disGRUNTled

So my thoughts on the IQ after breaking it in last night.
source.gif

Love how it feels in the hand. It's small and slick as hell. If I want a nice long session that is the one I am grabbing.And it get's the job done getting giving you a nice high also lovely flavor like,
source.gif

On a side note the first night I got it I did not use it but was able to use the IQ app .Tried the app last night and it just stays stuck on scanning for device. I deleted the app put it back on my phone this morning and still same thing .

Vaporcussion

some sort of technique
Yes, I had the same problem. the rubber seems to slip off as you insert the piece back in place. I found that by inserting it upside down, "hole side" first, it helps. Seal the area around the hole first, then slide down, sealing the rubber flat all the way. Good luck!

Last edited:
So I am confused about setting smart paths. This is what I see. It always shows the default value on
the page where the 4 smart paths are displayed. If you set a value for one of the paths then save it and the device says that it saved it the next time you go into the path it shows the default value and not the one you previously set. Is this everyone's experience.

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Just completed the survey. I purchased the vaporizer from an authorized seller (Vapeworld) because I missed the preorder and wanted the IQ ASAP. Hopefully I am still eligible for the store credit.

Perfect! Yes you are eligible for the store credit for the survey as long as you have a Davinci account for me to add it too!

Dammit Reggie...appperantly I'm one of those friends...lmao!

Note though that I am storing some herb in the flavor chamber to check the effects over a period of time.
@Davinci_vaporizer I do fine grind because it gives the dense clouds my lungs like...I'm not a fan of the wisp.

Also I completed the survey...how do I know if I'm in the first 100?

If you were able to complete the survey you were apart of that 100 people. The survey sutomatically closed at 100.

:bang:
Darn,the one time I'm off this thread for a few hours and there's a giveaway!

Hey man! Don't worry we'll have more of these going forward love the feedback you guys give already and we love giving you ways to get more Davinci Gear in your arsenal!

Does anyone else have as much of a problem fitting the silicone mouthpiece sleeve back into position when you switch out the different mouthpieces?? I find it to be a huge PIA so I just keep using the 10mm one since I was finally able to get it back in there but would really like to switch off regularly....is there some sort of technique I'm missing with this??

The best way to switch out the mouthpieces is to start with the end of the gasket that has the little notch. Start by inserting the notch first and then running your thumb around the edges to move the gasket in place. Takes a little massaging and finesse until you get used to it.

So my thoughts on the IQ after breaking it in last night.
source.gif

Love how it feels in the hand. It's small and slick as hell. If I want a nice long session that is the one I am grabbing.And it get's the job done getting giving you a nice high also lovely flavor like,
source.gif

On a side note the first night I got it I did not use it but was able to use the IQ app .Tried the app last night and it just stays stuck on scanning for device. I deleted the app put it back on my phone this morning and still same thing .

Lol i love the Gif's. Are you using Apple or Android with your IQ? If Android what phone and software version are you using?

Yes, I had the same problem. the rubber seems to slip off as you insert the piece back in place. I found that by inserting it upside down, "hole side" first, it helps. Seal the area around the hole first, then slide down, sealing the rubber flat all the way. Good luck!

Great technique!

So I am confused about setting smart paths. This is what I see. It always shows the default value on
the page where the 4 smart paths are displayed. If you set a value for one of the paths then save it and the device says that it saved it the next time you go into the path it shows the default value and not the one you previously set. Is this everyone's experience.

By the "Value" do you mean the set temperature range? Or the run time for the Smart Path?

disGRUNTled

...try re-booting the device...or...delete and re-install...using apple?

Lol i love the Gif's. Are you using Apple or Android with your IQ? If Android what phone and software version are you using?
Its working now just reset My Iphone. Running with the Divinci IQ again tonight. Got Tangerine a very flavorful strain IMHO.Drinking a FB Sweet Potato Casserole for any other craft beer guys.Browsing the interwebs.
JxGWv5c.jpg

X2ESwcb.jpg

0nKUUkN.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

craizen

Hello everyone.

I'm hoping some of you may help me out. I just recieved the IQ today. When I opened the chamber to fill it up I noticed that the zirconium pearl attached to the lid had a small triangular shaped indent or chip. Is this normal? Would any of you be kind enough to check their IQ and see if theirs has the same thing on the pearl.

I just sent an email to Davinci and am currently waiting for a reply back. I'm hoping that this little notch on the pearl is normal and I can use the vap before I go to bed tonight. Otherwise ...

Anywho. Thank you in advance for any help. I can attach some photos of it if anyone is interested.
Cheers!

ajlong12

Hello everyone.

I'm hoping some of you may help me out. I just recieved the IQ today. When I opened the chamber to fill it up I noticed that the zirconium pearl attached to the lid had a small triangular shaped indent or chip. Is this normal? Would any of you be kind enough to check their IQ and see if theirs has the same thing on the pearl.

I just sent an email to Davinci and am currently waiting for a reply back. I'm hoping that this little notch on the pearl is normal and I can use the vap before I go to bed tonight. Otherwise ...

Anywho. Thank you in advance for any help. I can attach some photos of it if anyone is interested.
Cheers!

If you want to attach a pic I can check it with mine.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Couldn't find the glass flowers from my ascent...went to me LHS looking for spacers and heat conductors and found some of these:
$_3%20(2)-700x700.JPG

It does improve vapor production noticeably and having one on the bottom of the oven makes me feel better too.

If they fit in the flavor chamber I might keep some in there for storage...

I'm light weight excited.

@craizen I don't think it will be an issue even if you leave it on...but If your concerned @stickstones advice is the better route.

Top Bottom