• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Cloud EVO Anticipation Thread

mscm888

I hope it is moving across country as tracking shows it in Lewisberry, PA since 4:30 AM on Thursday. I'm getting very excited about trying it and comparing to my beloved OG ticker.

TheNOTORIOUS_THC

Formerly Way2krdn8d
"Tracking info initiated, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death or delivery. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the EVO's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come... until delivery next friday"
:peace:

Luv2Vape

Fedex tracking says my EVO is out for delivery :clap:

EDIT: It's here =D

ynje.jpg

mzhf.jpg

Last edited:

pittiserria

Truth Warrior
Any IGG intl contributor (other than Canada) who received their EVO yet?
I'm an early bird and I can see preorders are already on their way, which is extremely frustrating. The wristband somehow does not comfort me for the wait...

How many of us intl contributors are there really, anybody knows?
All of my current vapes are 110v which are used with a voltage converter, I don't see why can't I get the 110v model instead of waiting for the 220v...

WaxOnWaxOff

I placed my pre-order in September. I confirmed my address on Tuesday. Still no tracking but I am really hoping next week is the week. Time has never moved so slowly!

WaxOnWaxOff,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . .
All of my current vapes are 110v which are used with a voltage converter, I don't see why can't I get the 110v model instead of waiting for the 220v...

Hi my friend I feel your pain, I pre ordered intl back in august and like you all my other vapes are 110v with a converter,it just seems all 220v orders are not a priority

It may seem that international are not a priority, but that is simply not correct. Perhaps you missed the updates on IGG and here, where you would have learned that the international version requires different electronics, that availability of the PCB's was delayed by having to replace some components which vendors have designated for obsolescence, and additional testing has been required to ensure that other recent improvements (such as the firmware changes) all will still work together as intended. Testing is not yet complete; with that caveat, shipments are anticipated to begin in the next week or two.

We've also covered the 110V w/converter question many times. It's an issue for several reasons, technical and business. In the long run you'll be glad you have the universal international version.

It's good to remember that this project was "crowd-sourced". As such, the product did not exist when the campaign began, the whole point being to gather funding to finish its design and to build it in a new facility. Consequently, the estimated first shipment date of Oct 31 was just that - an estimate, and a rough one at that, given the inevitable delays and surprises in any product launch. Ninety days is a long time to wait for a product off-the-shelf, but not at all unreasonable for a new crowd-sourced hardware product.

super20g

Waiting on my EVO after sending in the OG cloud for trade-in. Seems like they have been more hit than miss, but still a bit discouraging for someone coming from several defective units trying to buy their way into one that finally works and lasts. Keeping fingers crossed, can't afford to keep dumping money at this thing.

WaxOnWaxOff

Awesome explanation, good to know! Super happy with the unit so far. Hang in there everyone still waiting, it's worth it! :D
i know its worth the wait but the anticipation is rough! hoping to get tracking notification today :) i can't stop looking at my email. lol

WaxOnWaxOff,

lazylathe

Almost there...
It's finally in Canada in Customs Clearance!!!!
Well almost in Canada....
Should be in my hands this week hopefully or early next week!

Any other IGG Early birds still waiting?
I feel like the last one but the enbd is so close now!!

EDIT: And we have just cleared customs!!

Last edited:

Troi

Finally got my shipping notification for my EVO w/ Swaggercirc!!!

@Troi Since I'm a Philly resident, is there a good chance I might recieve my order tomorrow? Although, with all this snow, who knows? :(
It's possible on a normal day for FedEx to get packages from Clark Summit to Philadelphia but with the storm it will probably take 2-3 days. The bright side is you living in Philly mean's it will get to you as fast it possibly can.

Look forward to your review in the Cloud EVO thread!

Starless

And bible black
Hopefully I get it by the weekend. Can't wait to see how it compares to my dbv and pax. Looking at the reviews, I believe I'll be pleased :)

Starless,

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
Just got my shipping notice after sending the EVO back. EVO arrived in Philly at 11:30am and got tracking 12 hours later. That is awesome turnaround and VXL's customer service is top notch! Hope it gets here by Friday with the storm and everything. Very eager to see what it can do with the firmware update.

tranceporter,
Reactions: lazylathe
Top Bottom