SquirrelMaster

@SquirrelMaster @OF

I found this.. I like the length and slimness ...

How do these smaller ecig adapters fit onto the air?

I've come across a few such as

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/glass-smoking-water-pipe-vapor-blunt-vaporizer/213129653.html

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/glass-atomizer-dry-herb-vaporizer-glass-smoking/213069520.html

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/wax-atomizer-glass-vapor-dry-herb-atomizer/213126770.html

Your link is definitively the slimmest of them all. I just ordered the bubbler that I had linked too. On page 77 near the bottom is where @OF shows how they fit and what silicone piece to use.

Deano

is the screen clogged up? i have a friend who constantly complains that his solo doesnt "hit like it used to". then i go over there and replace the gunked up screen and its like brand new again.
Mine definitely isn't clogged. I keep all my stems clean. Seems the best hitting stem I have is the stock one with plastic tip, even better than my high efficiency planet vapes stem...

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Its not Friday yet??

Anyways.... I'll leave this here....

DSC01812_zpsdfbp07yb.jpg

Happy Wednesday!! Wait :hmm:

OF

I must have misinterpreted when you first posted about the cheaper of the two page 77) you said "In fact you need to remember to lay the whole thing on it's side (or hold it upside down) when you take it off or suction will pull water out".
What did you mean by that?

Considering your awesome track record here on FB I'll take your word.

I meant to say if you don't lay it on it side (or turn it over to get the water away) you can suck water through the trap by vacuum created by taking it off. Same as you can blow some water out by blowing into the top?

If I'm careful I can pull the WT off the stem (slowly) without spills, then it's easy to reload the stem in the normal manner.

Thanks for the left handed compliment, although I try to take the other approach and give the benefit of the doubt to folks if what they say doesn't conflict with what I already think is true. IMO you can trust me to not lie or try to mislead folks, but then again what would I say otherwise?

OF

sickmanfraud

I hope the moderators don't give me a "time out", but I just asked the same question on the Solo thread. While there are many of us with both, since there some who only follow one, I ask in both places.

Just noticed the PV website lists a Vortex gong.

What is remarkable about this is that the PV site says for the AIR only NOT the Solo??

It seems logical that if a GonG / stem would fit the smaller / tighter Air it would work in the Solo?

can anyone shed some light on this??

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: GetLeft

Dr. Soxhlet

SOLO Vaporized Cannabis is my Best Medicine
What is remarkable about this is that the PV site says for the AIR only NOT the Solo??

It seems logical that if a GonG / stem would fit the smaller / tighter Air it would work in the Solo?

can anyone shed some light on this??

They must be mistaken. All my Solo stems fit in my friend's Air, no problem.

Dr. Soxhlet,

johnlenin

Anyone ever put a battery into the AA to charge it, and instead of getting the blinking green bottom light to indicate charging, the bottom light blinks red and then shuts off? Ive had the air for about two and a half months now. I have three batteries. i am fairly confident this battery in question was working yesterday. Air works with the other two batteries i have without issue. Any thoughts? Thanks gang.

johnlenin,

OyVape

:\
Anyone ever put a battery into the AA to charge it, and instead of getting the blinking green bottom light to indicate charging, the bottom light blinks red and then shuts off? Ive had the air for about two and a half months now. I have three batteries. i am fairly confident this battery in question was working yesterday. Air works with the other two batteries i have without issue. Any thoughts? Thanks gang.

Not exactly but a few posts back I had a similar problem. Turned out I had the battery in backwards. Not that you would ever do that!:rolleyes:

Email Arizer CS. they will translate the secret code of the lights.

OF

:/
Yeah i remembered reading that about the battery in upside down. Unfortunatly its not that. Ill email arizer though and let you all know what they say. Thanks @OyVape

It happens with one of your 3 batteries but not the others?

Sure sounds like that battery.......

OF

OF,

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
I do what i can brother :tup:

Mine is just a FC-187 bubbler. Cheap. I love it. I had just cleaned it up so i figured id snap a picture, then i got pretty "medicated" trying to snap a picture with it full of vapor :lol:

Seasoned Senior

Looks like I have to add another thread to my list. Yesterday was my 63rd birthday, and I received an Arizer Air Titanium, extra battery, and a water attachment. Never had a Solo so I can't compare it to that. I know i like it. Prefer the longer stem to the shorter one with the mouthpiece. I've been starting out on low and building up to high.

Sometimes on high temps, I start with a solid blue light indicating it's ready, but if I inhale hard, the blue light will flash. I assume I'm sucking the heat out of it. I earned the nickname Hoover many years ago.

OF

Prefer the longer stem to the shorter one with the mouthpiece. I've been starting out on low and building up to high.

I earned the nickname Hoover many years ago.

First off, congratulations. Seems like you chose the right spouse after all? Think flowers.......

Lots of us like the all glass stem for routing use, saving the plastic topped ones (there are two sizes) for outside/stealth use or coupling to 14mm connectors on WTs. You might consider buying a couple of Solo stems, same thing only about twice as long (about 6 inches):
http://www.puffitup.com/Arizer-Solo-Straight-Replacement-Wand-p/arizersolowandstraight.htm

You can also buy a bent version for the same ten bucks.

I'm not 100% sure your friends gave you the nickname for your bong evacuating skills. Have you considered it could be in reference to the President nobody really remembers? Or perhaps some big old dam in the desert?

Anyway, welcome to the Forum. Glad you're enjoying your Air, IMO more such will follow in due course. Time to start thinking water tool......

OF

Traaaaan

Sometimes on high temps, I start with a solid blue light indicating it's ready, but if I inhale hard, the blue light will flash. I assume I'm sucking the heat out of it. I earned the nickname Hoover many years ago.
Correct, the blue light is the heater light. It blinks when going up to temp and will stay a solid blue once there.

Traaaaan,
Top Bottom