TAKTLOSS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkUl3_n449Q
Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed. Warning point issued.
this unit is a fucking disaster :(((( also used the extrem q for a few months in 2014 and it was pretty much the same disappointing experience ..... arizer is just good for one thing seeling overpriced inefficient fucking garbage .... Airizer NEVER AGAIN

TAKTLOSS,
this unit is a fucking disaster :(((( also used the extrem q for a few months in 2014 and it was pretty much the same disappointing experience ..... arizer is just good for one thing seeling overpriced inefficient fucking garbage .... Airizer NEVER AGAIN

Must be user error. This thread is full of Air owners who would say the exact opposite.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !

User error perhaps, OR, did you happen to buy a third party unit? Those, too often, can be counterfeit and consequently much lower quality than a genuine Arizer unit?

Last edited:

TAKTLOSS

the unit i bought is 100% legit no counterfeit no knock off .... like i said this is my second unit from this company and im more then disappointed... its just my opinion i dont intend to hurt anyone here .... the desktop unit from another company which i usually used is broke , and i can honestly say that it was/is light years ahead (compared to the air or extrem-q) those 2 are not even close in terms of taste efficiency and vape quality ... i pretty much throw 190€ out of the window .... but i will get over it :rolleyes: like i said guys and girls dont get offended its just my opinion

TAKTLOSS,

GetLeft

Reading the thread before purchasing is always the wise thing to do. It's been stated here numerous times that the AA is not comparable to a desktop. It's not for cloud chasers. But with regard to discretion it's a big winner. Ditto flavor. Double ditto efficiency. No one can say it's not efficient. That's just misinformation plain and simple.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Do you have a water tool? If you are a heavier user, you can get a much larger, more satisfying pull with the Air through water.

I've had the Air since the day it was available to purchase, so I've used it once or twice.

TAKTLOSS

yes i do (i dont like it dry) i tried almost anything full packed and stuffed bowls middle and small amounts .... pulling fast or slow .... the only way to get a half way decent outcome is to use it with the highest temperature setting then pack/stuff the bowl with a shitload of weed (at least 0.3 - 0.4 g ) and pulling like a motherfucker ,it feels like trying to suck a tennisball thru a gardenhose

TAKTLOSS,

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
yes i do (i dont like it dry) i tried almost anything full packed and stuffed bowls middle and small amounts .... pulling fast or slow .... the only way to get a half way decent outcome is to use it with the highest temperature setting then pack/stuff the bowl with a shitload of weed (at least 0.3 - 0.4 g ) and pulling like a motherfucker ,it feels like trying to suck a tennisball thru a gardenhose

Have you tried adjusting the stem during your draw or using a modified, high-efficiency stem?

CalyxSmokr

that is overpacked thus making resistance worse. the air has a lot of reasistance naturally but nothing I wasn't able to get used to and use in a relaxed 10 minute session. I use domed screens. But even with no screen it should be about .22 at the max
use less, turn down the heat and take your time
and when you insert the stem fully - back it out just a smidge to allow more air to pass

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

At the end of the day the Air just isn't a super hard hitting vape IMO.

I'm considering a Milaana or Sticky Brick. The Air is a session sipper. If you're looking for a "one and done" and have more than a moderate tolerance level this probably won't take you there.

TAKTLOSS

no i use the normal steam/bowl the one you see in the link below ...i also tried to not push it fully in and / or move it sideways and up while drawing also not much better and like i said i tried small and medium amounts with all temp settings but i cant find my personal sweetspot with the air :( unfortunately
i also have a big issue with the bowl which is of course not arizers fault... my bowl was delivered/has a sharp edge at the outside.... i think the edge damaged , squashed and cutted a lot of the ruber and plastic at the inside of my air .... i always wait and let it heat up before i push the steam in (i just used it for a few days now) and the inside looks like it was in every major war in history including vietnam :((( but i contacted the shop about that , i think i will sell mine at ebay after i got a new exchance unit and bowl from the shop .... unfortunately this unit is absolutely not my cup of tea
https://www.vaporizer-markt.de/prod...izer-Solo-Arizer-Air-18mm-Wasser-Adapter.html

TAKTLOSS,

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Ahh...well I guess if it was possibly damaged while in transport then it's quite possible there is internal damage to the heater. Best of luck to you!

Fat Freddy,

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I don't often use my Air these days but it is a great all rounder & especially good if you can only afford a single unit.

I tried the plastic tipped & the short glass stem with a silicone ring over the end in a bubbler. Unfortunately I find them next to impossible to use comfortably but that is not the case for my Easy Flow GonG or Ed's stem that work very well on a bubbler.

My preference through water is
  • Easy Flow 14mm Gong
  • Ed's TnT 14mm stem
  • Plastic tip stem
  • Short glass stem
Direct draw I prefer
  • Plastic tip stem
  • Ed's TnT 14mm stem
  • Short glass stem

olivianewtonjohn

Are you trying to rip it or sip it? Heat up a few more notches (I start at blue and get nice hits), dont over pack put in grinded material and lightly pack it then let it hit temp and take a SIP not a rip

hinglemccringleberry

Taktloss, assuming your unit isnt damaged, i was going to say maybe its your herb? Certain batches produce more visible vapor than others and the moisture content plays a part as well. The more dried out it is the bigger clouds you will get.. i have 2 strains right now but one of them is from a batch of small nugs and isnt nearly as dense with trichomes as the other, so i dont get clouds as thick as i do with the other strain. I also dont bother vaping anything i havent adequately dried out.

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: Vapoleon

Anaconda Gs

Vapor Adventures
At the end of the day the Air just isn't a super hard hitting vape IMO.

I'm considering a Milaana or Sticky Brick. The Air is a session sipper. If you're looking for a "one and done" and have more than a moderate tolerance level this probably won't take you there.

I agree that the Air is a session vape, although you can hit it hard. I get rocked when I pack a nice full solo stem bowl, and this depends on flower quality. One and done for flowers would require the EVO+hydratube to get that monster rip. I find dabs to be one and done.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I agree that the Air is a session vape, although you can hit it hard. I get rocked when I pack a nice full solo stem bowl, and this depends on flower quality. One and done for flowers would require the EVO+hydratube to get that monster rip. I find dabs to be one and done.

I can get a much bigger pull with the Air through water than direct draw for some reason. The draw resistance does not seem to bother me as much that way either. Agree totally on material quality, or spice up the load with sifted material or extracts to get you there faster.

I just wish it could run longer plugged in before overheating and shutting down. I like to use it like a log vape.

Jimmer144

Sargeant REG
I def think you get bigger clouds with the Air through water, the air restriction becomes a non issue that way, and you can milk some great hits. I broke my plastic tip stem the other day pulling it out of my bubbler. I already ordered a replacement off ebay seeing as how I am mostly using that stem whether dry or through water.

Jimmer144,

CalyxSmokr

Battery management question: Does anybody know when is the most ptimum battery level to recharge. In other words - how low should you let the battery get before recharging it?
I know you don't want to let it go all the way down and don't want to keep it topped off. But I heard a mention of battery cycles in the battery life and was curious if you should let it go down to maybe 30% before charging to get the most life out of it.

CalyxSmokr,
Reactions: GetLeft

Gray Area

I basically get four sessions from each battery religiously then recharge. Two show green batt level when turned on, then one shows pink/white and last session shows orange when the unit is turned on.

I've seen no decrease at all in this pattern over the almost 2 years since I got my air. This is with three batteries in rotation and at least one used daily (it's my outside vape) so I guess the equivalent of each battery being used daily for about 8 months or so.

The battery voltage reads about 3.6v when I stick it in my D2 after the four sessions are done.

Dunno if that's the "text book" correct way to do it, but it seems to be working ok for me... :tup:

Jimmer144

Sargeant REG
I get about 2-3 cycles per battery because I usually turn it back on after the 12 min timeout and do another half session. I think also my batteries go quicker cuz most of the time i preheat the unit at orange or red before i put my stem in, and wait til the plastic portion at the top of the air gets warm to the touch then i go back down to green and insert my stem. This method seems to allow me to get dense rips right away.

GetLeft

I've had three bats in pretty balanced rotation for a year and a half now and all are still functioning well; no real noticeable difference from when they were new. I charge for 2 - 2.25 hrs. then run each until I hit red. I'm not afraid to do a session on red, but I wouldn't push it more than that. I've not searched it but I think some of the blinking light issues that have been reported may have had to do with powering up with a bat that's too deep into the red zone...

GetLeft,
Top Bottom