Tafée Bowle

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Why not just amend the thread title to something like Tafee Bowle and Bowle II?

It seems like some aspects will carry forward, like the pods, maybe the glassware, etc.
Or will Bowle II be larger, to accomodate the larger battery?

I think you missed my tongue in cheek here, Taffee can go jump off a bridge, I’m done waiting around for vaporware.

budweis

Comfortably Numb
I don’t get this ongoing grudge tbh. I can understand the frustration about unfulfilled promises, boy I do well. But why would someone take this so personally is beyond me.

Plenty of options out there, especially nowadays. If you are tired of waiting, just move on. No reason to spoil the well for those who are looking forward to what’s ahead, imho.

Jojofernz

They had another post on IG stating the following:

"We thank our patrons and partners for awaiting, patiently, and excitedly for replenishment in pure aromatherapy with Bowle.

Tafée is pleased to disclose details of the Bowle Series II.
Through demonstrations in the coming weeks until limited release on 23 Feb 24, we will showcase our pride and joy in our innovative approach with 'DAENA' the calibrated assembly "designed and engineered for natural aromatherapy". The immensely powerful heater purposefully designed for the fastest response time to enjoy instantaneous on-demand sessions, the largest high-discharge capacity battery in an aromatherapy device and much more.

The focus on quality and service will constrain our release to limited deliveries in batches, but our new dedicated facilities in Waterloo and Dongguan will ensure our inventory of Tafée wares will be consistently and quickly replenished.

The journey has been long and strewn with obstacles, but our resolve and dedication remain steadfast. We look forward to 2024, the next chapter with our relaunch and new exciting wares.

Cheers to a Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and a blissful New Year."
I picked a great time to really get into vaping, so many new and great products it seems, already in hand and on the horizon.

Or it’s a bad time to get into vaping, depends if you ask me or my wallet

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I did the same. I guess I actually believed that the company would be true to their word.

Bah humbug, Tafee. Is this how you treat your customers on Christmas?
I stand corrected. They slipped it in overnight and saw it this morning. Good for them. Let's see what this 2nd gen can do. I was hoping for a redesign, but they seem to have doubled down on the cup thing.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I think you missed my tongue in cheek here, Taffee can go jump off a bridge, I’m done waiting around for vaporware.
Oh, I caught your drift. No problem, I understand a lot of people are turned off.

Thought I would just put a positive spin on the snark.

vapviking,

Timps27

It's not vaporware though, they've shipped a buttload.

They’ve shipped a boatload of Tafee 2.0? What did I miss?

I don’t get this ongoing grudge tbh. I can understand the frustration about unfulfilled promises, boy I do well. But why would someone take this so personally is beyond me.

Plenty of options out there, especially nowadays. If you are tired of waiting, just move on. No reason to spoil the well for those who are looking forward to what’s ahead, imho.

It wasn’t the first time, it wasn’t the second, or the third or fourth or fifth or sixth or seventh or either or ninth or tenth or…. This is not like “Aw shucks, we missed a deadline folks, sorry!” This is YEARS of delay with endlessly shifting goal lines, If you set out with the only goal in mind of building a customer base so you could troll them as hard as possible, you would be Tafee 2.0.

I picked a great time to really get into vaping, so many new and great products it seems, already in hand and on the horizon.

Or it’s a bad time to get into vaping, depends if you ask me or my wallet

I mean, if the relative safety of the money in your wallet depends on Tafee 2.0 actually releasing so that you can physically spend your money on It, your money is as safe as kitens.

Timps27,
Reactions: Smknbud

Jojofernz

They’ve shipped a boatload of Tafee 2.0? What did I miss?

It wasn’t the first time, it wasn’t the second, or the third or fourth or fifth or sixth or seventh or either or ninth or tenth or…. This is not like “Aw shucks, we missed a deadline folks, sorry!” This is YEARS of delay with endlessly shifting goal lines, If you set out with the only goal in mind of building a customer base so you could troll them as hard as possible, you would be Tafee 2.0.

I mean, if the relative safety of the money in your wallet depends on Tafee 2.0 actually releasing so that you can physically spend your money on It, your money is as safe as kitens.
Didn’t realize it had so many delays and issues! Only just hearing about it now!

I’m patient though, will gladly wait to see how it goes and performs before jumping on it! So happy to have so many options!

budweis

Comfortably Numb

Well, they are hardly doing it on purpose though, are they? I mean, not many of us here, if anyone, was there during the process and is aware of all issues.

Did they make some mistakes on the way? Probably yes. In the end, the most affected by it are them, not us. We can vote by our wallet and go elsewhere. And many of us will. I’m just saying even in that case there is no need for personal insults imho, that’s all.

Don’t wanna tell anyone how to feel or act though. Just throwing in my two cents as I try to be annoyingly positive most of the time :)

Timps27

If someone lying to you repeatedly gives you reason to put your trust in them, that’s up to you. Myself, when I am repeatedly lied to, I tend to place less and less trust with each subsequent lie.

If this was anything other than a niche market, no consumers would tolerate such abhorrent business practices. If you’d like to check, despite apparently deciding that there is zero chance they will hit the “2023” target they promised (after 2022, and 1Q23, and 2Q23 and 3Q23); the website still proclaims that they will be restocking for 2023 launch.

Timps27,
Reactions: JonServo

vapviking

Old & In the Way
If someone lying to you repeatedly gives you reason to put your trust in them, that’s up to you. Myself, when I am repeatedly lied to, I tend to place less and less trust with each subsequent lie.
Did you make some commitment or life choice that depended on a Tafee product projection? If so, your mistake. We get it, some folks are disappointed.
Have you paid for a product that was not delivered? I tend to doubt it. Acknowledge and move on, otherwise it seems like company bashing, off topic. Nobody's twisting your arm to do business with Tafee, eh?

Timps27

Did you make some commitment or life choice that depended on a Tafee product projection? If so, your mistake. We get it, some folks are disappointed.
Have you paid for a product that was not delivered? I tend to doubt it. Acknowledge and move on, otherwise it seems like company bashing, off topic. Nobody's twisting your arm to do business with Tafee, eh?

If simply stating the facts of the timeline are “company bashing”, you might want to consider what it is the company is representing. See here, new people are still showing up to this thread unaware that any delaying at all has occurred. Informing them that this is an incredibly long, consistent, and repeated pattern of behavior from the company is in no way bashing, it is providing facts for those who are late to the party.

On the other hand, repeatedly swooning and providing excuses provides no value to the thread whatsoever.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
If simply stating the facts of the timeline are “company bashing”, you might want to consider what it is the company is representing.
Calling them liars may or may not be fact.
We'll let the mods decide what company bashing is. I know great latitude was extended in the Grasshopper Saga and I sure was very negative over there. But they took people's money, then didn't deliver.
See here, new people are still showing up to this thread unaware that any delaying at all has occurred. Informing them that this is an incredibly long, consistent, and repeated pattern of behavior from the company is in no way bashing, it is providing facts for those who are late to the party.
New people have 175 pages and 2 months to read all about the ups and downs before the next missed projection!

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
If simply stating the facts of the timeline are “company bashing”, you might want to consider what it is the company is representing. See here, new people are still showing up to this thread unaware that any delaying at all has occurred. Informing them that this is an incredibly long, consistent, and repeated pattern of behavior from the company is in no way bashing, it is providing facts for those who are late to the party.

On the other hand, repeatedly swooning and providing excuses provides no value to the thread whatsoever.

Stating the facts once is perfectly fine. Repeating them over and over is bashing. You have made your point several times. Please stop now.

Timps27

Stating the facts once is perfectly fine. Repeating them over and over is bashing. You have made your point several times. Please stop now.

I guess I have finally reached the fanboy wall that has been at times lamented. When you flood a thread over and over with swooning to the point new people who want to research cannot find basic facts about the companies recent past, it is a disservice to anyone seeking information. Opinions that are positive can be repeated ad infinitum but if a fact is deemed critical it can be spoken only once.

Timps27,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I guess I have finally reached the fanboy wall that has been at times lamented. When you flood a thread over and over with swooning to the point new people who want to research cannot find basic facts about the companies recent past, it is a disservice to anyone seeking information. Opinions that are positive can be repeated ad infinitum but if a fact is deemed critical it can be spoken only once.

We want to encourage commercial members to participate and interect with customers. This has proven to work well for both the companies and our members. If we allow someone to repeat the same negative comments constantly without adding anything else to the convesration just because "we need to warn people" then that relationship will be compromised and the company will simply withdraw. This might make you happy but it will not benefit the community. It is ridiculous to suggest that we should establish some kind of false balance by restricting positive comments as well.

If you feel that you have to warn people about this company then I'm sure you can find a forum that will let you bash away. Not here. You have been banned from replying to this thread.

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
The second this drops it will be added to my collection. It’s a no-brainer for me! This is literally the only vape I can use consistently without a water piece adapter. And I am on level four. Most of the time I start at level three or four never have any heat sensitivity issues and the taste is spectacular.
Initially I thought the cup was gimmicky until I was walking around taking big fat rips in front of everyone’s face without them having any idea what’s going on? I use the unit 90% of the time without the cup but when I need a disguise it’s perfect plus I can have a drink.

1 UNIT SOLDDDDDDD! The minute it becomes available for sale! 🚫🧠er FOR MEEEE👊🏾🔥

Vitolo

Vaporist
@LAWTHEONE & @Marcus -
Nobody that I know who has gotten a Tafée Bowle has been disappointed. I have helped many local patients obtain one, and most make this convenient unit their
daily driver.
When I got mine, I used no other for the first couple of months.
The only complaints I have heard were mainly about the updated version's delays.
Customer support was excellent during the time that production was consistent, and Members received replacement pucks
when things were less than expected.
Yes... I am a HUGE fan of this device
Read through this thread and you'll find a far greater positive note from all users except during this very last page, and those negative
posts were not about the product, but rather excessive disappointment, resentment, and hostility over not having one yet!

Last edited:

johnnyCanuck

I agree. Don’t see what the issue is. It’d be different if a consumer purchased an actual unit, never received it or was ghosted for any RMA situations.

Negatively harping on a company because dates for launch of new units keep changing is kind of silly tbh. I don’t even agree that potential customers need to be continually reminded of this.

We all have the opportunity to choose a different vape to buy if tired of waiting.

Top Bottom