Tafée Bowle

ChooChooCharlie

The short stubby stem is real, not just a rendering

I asked Bruno about it two months ago in a Vapefiend George livestream. Bruno then showed it, somewhat reluctantly. Tafée would probably prefer revealing items when they're in stock

Odd, though ... George assumed it was intended for non-cup use option, as did I. But, Bruno didn't see it that way, said it would have a cup as well. Pretty small. Guess he really believes in the cup design for Bowle

Edit: Bruno said they have many accessories planned, and designs other than the Bowle. Lots of information directly from Bruno. Good watch if you have the patience. He answers many questions:

Last edited:

almost there

The short stubby stem is real, not just a rendering

I asked Bruno about it two months ago in a Vapefiend George livestream. Bruno then showed it, somewhat reluctantly. Tafée would probably prefer revealing items when they're in stock

Odd, though ... George assumed it was intended for non-cup use option, as did I. But, Bruno didn't see it that way, said it would have a cup as well. Pretty small. Guess he really believes in the cup design for Bowle
hmmm, stubby stem=whiskey tumbler glass? So much for not promoting booze with weed;). I'm all for it, damn I wish I can have my cocktails with my cup

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
hmmm, stubby stem=whiskey tumbler glass? So much for not promoting booze with weed;). I'm all for it, damn I wish I can have my cocktails with my cup
I used my large cup for months for my nightly vodka, cranberry and tart cherry without issue. I would add the ice, cranberry and cherry before I added the vodka so the vodka never met the cup at full strength. I also rinsed the cup after every use. I put the cup away a couple months back because:
- I was looking forward to enjoying the inconspicuousness in mixed company and I would have lost my f'n mind if the pool/BBQ season started and I didn't have that cup to "hit and sip" my favorites with that mixed company.
- There were a few posts about the cup getting cracks.
- While I did enjoy the convenience and naturalness of sipping a liquid between hits, especially considering the potential for dry mouth......the ice didn't last as long as I'd like because of the heat.

So that cup is waiting and taunting me at the moment......

As far as the warranty......vodka? Whatever do you mean???? :brow:

MMJay

Convicted Vapist
The stock for the kits are back!

I'm an MV1 refugee, that switched to EVO Cloud, but am looking to give this well received on demand convection unit a try. Thanks for all of the shared info so far, brothers and sisters.

MACHINED VERSIONS AVALABLE JUNE 17TH, 2021
Tall, Small, & Stubby: $109

stonedmallone

does anyone know when these are going to be restocked?
Well that was the quickest hunt of my life lol! Bowle secured, and I am PUMPED!!

these don't appear to be pre orders, will orders placed today ship soon?

No regrets at all, but I did choose this over the Firewood 7. I told myself after getting the TM, FW7 was next. Then this came back into stock. Like I said no regrets, but I keep kicking that can down the road lol.

Steel28

Well that was the quickest hunt of my life lol! Bowle secured, and I am PUMPED!!

these don't appear to be pre orders, will orders placed today ship soon?

No regrets at all, but I did choose this over the Firewood 7. I told myself after getting the TM, FW7 was next. Then this came back into stock. Like I said no regrets, but I keep kicking that can down the road lol.
There were 6 400 ml units in stock before I got mine. I wonder how many they dropped today..

Texus

I think they are protecting their distribution network by not selling direct to US customers. You will need to go through POTV.
Yeah, you may be right. I'll never complain about having to go thru the excellent POTV. And I assume that they too will eventually be carrying the accessories. Right now just out-of-stock Bowle showing up on their site.

ninjagaijin

Does anyone that has sanded off their coating have any other big concerns now coating dust shouldn't be one?

I'm still keen on this vape but broke and it's so expensive.

ninjagaijin,

west-elec

Does anyone that has sanded off their coating have any other big concerns now coating dust shouldn't be one?

From what I have seen the coating seems to peel and chip off in pieces rather than come away as dust, and it is only on the outer surface of the stem, not internally coated. There is coating on the inside of the puck where the stem inserts but it is all outside the vapour path. I am thinking of it more as a surface finish issue not a health issue. Mine personally hasn't peeled, but there is some minor scuffing on the buttons. Cosmetic.
The stem and puck are both aluminium, so where they rub on insertion is a potential spot for aluminium dust to be created, like the Volcano hybrid aluminium on aluminium connection. Some were concerned the dust from around the stem locking ball insert spot could get in the bowl as it is inserted. There is some minor rubbing around the insert locking ball, which is close to the bowl. There are line marks on the bottom of the puck, but that is also outside the path.
It sounds like the stainless steel stem will be coming into stock soon if you are concerned, and being broke you won't like the extra cost.

Djsleepy

Its more chips than dust, mine was sanded with super rough sandpaper to remove coating from stem then I used fine paper.to smooth out. For me looks different ,works the same!

Top Bottom