Tafée Bowle

dimmusp

I'm impressed!

Another battery life test, more Choo style usage this time

level 4 hits, 10-15 seconds each, 3 hits per pot

(you really should try starting and ending at level 4 -- three hits, about a 1.5 minute "session")

pic of last pot, after 23 pots before dead

Bowle-Series-2-results-after-23-pots-at-level-4.jpg

strange -- same battery life of 23 pots per charge as prior test

and, my favorite "Bowle Blinker" timeout is also 23 ... 23 seconds

(Like Rolling Rock's 33?)

Sadly, not impressed with charging misbehavior -- happened again after this test. Plugged in, lights start blinking, but after a minute they turn off. Using Tafee OG block and new Tafee cable, also tried 45W fast charge third party blocks. Forced to Reset again before successful charging. Maybe my S/N #001 is a problem child?

But I love the friggin' battery life!
So many 23's can't be a coincidence!

They even made a movie about it... 😛

d251b950-a1bd-450a-8aad-29fb4494ee13.webp

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Is the Bowle's metal stem as effective as competitor vapes (e.g., TM2) when paired with an an actual J-hook or water pipe?

Yes and no, when I use my TM with triple right angle hook or U-turn stem, I prefer that experience for low temp flavors and upper temp comfort personally... And a big part of that is the all glass for the chamber, pathway, and mouthpiece (except for the stainless steel screen) however it is also the full temp range control, it can still be a fun experience to use higher temps in the bowle and they can be quite smooth but they can also still be harsh just like anything else... Point being apples to apples similar type of setup I tend to prefer the TM, although I'm not sure I would feel that way if I used the higher settings, really it is tricky to compare that way since TB only has four settings

guess I'd forgotten that it's made out of aluminum.

I think that (plus the outrageous price) might keep me safe from Bowle 2 VAS. I'm not sure I want my hot vapor to come in contact with aluminum...

However yes the aluminum does offer a unique extra cooling being metal, and especially with water filled in the attached drinkware to further cool it, and there is some ribbing etc obstructions in the stem to help condition and cool the vapor further... The airflow is a bit more wide open I guess so when you turn off the heater you can inhale fresh air more easily afterwards that also helps the experience... I don't think there is necessarily too much risk of hot vapor through an aluminum path, the hottest parts are still ceramic and the stainless steel screen probably (if I recall correctly there is also a stainless steel panel for the vapor to hit immediately at the first right angle inside the aluminum), however it is not necessarily the most durable, although the finish should be better now I was never thrilled about the idea of any coating anywhere on the device least of all there (I'm also not too thrilled about the seams in the stems although it makes it so you can open them up for a full deep cleaning it also leaves cracks for oils to condense into potentially?)

Anyway the design certainly is effective, because the length of the stem does not matter so much thanks to that U-turn pathway through the metal... Another huge downside of it for me however is that little silicone mouthpiece at the tip as I prefer to avoid that as a pathway personally...

I'd avoid vape carts, since they're full of dangerous chemicals. Much better to vape pure flower 😉

I mean I would agree about pure flower, but that is nonsense to presume all vape carts are full of dangerous chemicals :tinfoil::lmao:

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
Thanks for the head's up!
I just placed my order.
The price tag became more bearable when I saw free shipping and no state sales tax, duty, etc. for US.
Wow! I am happy for you!!! Yes no sales tax and yes no delivery fee!!! This was the best deal! I am really very happy right now. I checked again and there are still available units apparently...go get one before they are gone!

Dr. G

Old Resident
Greetings Everyone, I noticed a double post...but, I wanted to post and there was nothing in-between. Anyway, just right now I opened my new Tafee Bowle 2...it arrived via DHL. Wow! First off...what AMAZING packaging. They really are the leaders in the packaging department. It reminded me of the day when I bought my first vape which was a Firefly...the packaging was outrageous. Everything you need is in this bundle. I also received a very nice additional gift of a grinder with storage...nice and heavy. The plastic one is amazing as well. But, this thing is packed with goodies. It is gorgeous...I am waiting for my family to arrive from work to use it...I am so very thankful and so very happy...I have wanted one of these for a long time now. I have a feeling this along with my Vapman's will become an important part of my vaping experience...again, sorry for the double post.

Dr. G

Old Resident
Well...we used the Bowle last night and have not stopped using it. MY GOSHHHHHHHHHH!!! CLOUDS! We are still on the same battery life....what in the world is this brilliant idea of a vape!!!!! Why buy anything else?????? If I would have known what I know now...I would have saved thousands of dollars...there are definitely a top five for vapes hands down - this is one of them. The airflow is smooth no obstruction when hitting....like the Venty but, smoother. It also looks like it belongs on Mars. When you use just the puck...I love how odd it is. I mean that in a positive way...no negative nothing here. I love this thing. After each hit I drank my beverage...ahhhhhhhh how wonderful that is. Its genius.

PS What is the larger square red rubber thing for? The others go around the pods...the others? I can look it up but, maybe someone knows here. Thank you.

THE FLAVORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best truly...this WINS!

Last edited:
PS What is the larger square red rubber thing for? The others go around the pods...the others? I can look it up but, maybe someone knows here. Thank you.

I believe that’s a replacement seal for the stem assembly. There are screws in the bottom of the stem where the bowl sits. I never took mine apart because it never seemed necessary for cleaning.

Pistol Pete

Well I just received my Bowle back after a service from them. Model VEE2024, SN 001JA019. I worked a 15 hour shift today and I'm going to keep it short. My Bowle is performing as good, if not better than ever. 5 star customer service! I'm looking forward to opening up the pool next weekend and the Bowle is going to be a great companion this summer poolside. It's my own personal vape. I'll pass my Mighty or Crafty around when I have visitors! As far as anyone is concerned, it's just a cup of water.😅

Dr. G

Old Resident
Greetings, I wanted to ask and see if anyone knows. If you want to replace the cup on the Bowle 2 what happens? I did not see an option to buy a glass that fits this new one. The cups that are on the site is for the Bowle 1 version...apparently this new version is a bit bigger. Are all the stem sizes interchangeable? Any help would be appreciated...thank you.

Dr. G,
Reactions: sedentree

budweis

Comfortably Numb
Greetings, I wanted to ask and see if anyone knows. If you want to replace the cup on the Bowle 2 what happens? I did not see an option to buy a glass that fits this new one. The cups that are on the site is for the Bowle 1 version...apparently this new version is a bit bigger. Are all the stem sizes interchangeable? Any help would be appreciated...thank you.
I believe there will be an option to buy a cup replacement for v2 in the future once they saturate the initial demand. If there will be different sizes, that’s unclear.

New stems are slightly bigger and can scrape off the finish of v1 puck, @ChooChooCharlie warned about that. On the other hand pots are still the same and can be used on both.

Dr. G

Old Resident
I believe there will be an option to buy a cup replacement for v2 in the future once they saturate the initial demand. If there will be different sizes, that’s unclear.

New stems are slightly bigger and can scrape off the finish of v1 puck, @ChooChooCharlie warned about that. On the other hand pots are still the same and can be used on both.
So, then the stems that are being sold are for OG BOWLE...there are three options to purchase but, those are not for Bowle 2...am I right? Basically, when you buy Bowle2 everything comes with it except a really tall stem, additional drinkware and sizes. I am wondering too if the mouth pieces are different. Probably. So, maybe all of their accessories are for OG Bowle...that are being sold on their website...

ChooChooCharlie

As of today, their accessory page is for the original Bowle, no Series 2 stems or cups listed. Unfortunately, they have not updated their site to specify this clearly

The original unit's parts are too small for series 2, and series 2 parts are too big for the original. When I tried series 2 stem in original puck, stem got stuck, pulling it out left a finish scar on the stem next to little divot lock

Only the "pots" are interchangeable between series

The look on your Bowle's face when you insert the wrong stem:

Bowle-with-Stankard-exp-paperweight.jpg

(experimental paperweight by Paul Stankard)

Dr. G

Old Resident
As of today, their accessory page is for the original Bowle, no Series 2 stems or cups listed. Unfortunately, they have not updated their site to specify this clearly

The original unit's parts are too small for series 2, and series 2 parts are too big for the original. When I tried series 2 stem in original puck, stem got stuck, pulling it out left a finish scar on the stem next to little divot lock

Only the "pots" are interchangeable between series

The look on your Bowle's face when you insert the wrong stem:

Bowle-with-Stankard-exp-paperweight.jpg

(experimental paperweight by Paul Stankard)
Thank you!

I noticed that they SOLD OUT again. I hope everyone that wanted one got it on time. They spend lots of money on the packaging. There is no way ever that a Tafee Bowle arrives broken. It is impossible. Each piece is also carefully wrapped and tons of bubble wrap. I am very impressed with the quality of this piece. I truly was not expecting this but, all of you are always talking about how impressive it is....EVERY video I have watched never tears it apart only accolades...well, you know what? You were RIGHT! I still get flavor to the very end of my session. That has NEVER happened with any of my vapes. This wins the flavor contest hands down. Also, I have to pee twice as much!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome!

budweis

Comfortably Numb
So, then the stems that are being sold are for OG BOWLE...there are three options to purchase but, those are not for Bowle 2...am I right? Basically, when you buy Bowle2 everything comes with it except a really tall stem, additional drinkware and sizes. I am wondering too if the mouth pieces are different. Probably. So, maybe all of their accessories are for OG Bowle...that are being sold on their website...
Mouthpiece seems to be the same size, just tried to switch them and it fits just fine. While old stem can be inserted in v2 without an issue, I’m not sure about the seal as it’s a bit smaller.

ChooChooCharlie

While old stem can be inserted in v2 without an issue, I’m not sure about the seal as it’s a bit smaller.
For science, tried original stem in Series 2 puck

Loose insertion feel, like the puck's been workin' the streets too long

But it does work, seal is fine, cannot draw when air intake covered with finger

Dr. G

Old Resident
The gift my Bowle came with and was included for everyone for a limited time.

LIMITED TIME BONUS:
Free Stubby Stem and Potter Series II.

Well, the Potter is not made of plastic but, a very nice heavy metal grinder...very good looking and really excellent. This houses 8 pods...and it is about a $100 and the Stubby mouth piece is included...these are great bonus gifts...perhaps way too generous! Thank you George and Staff...I do not know if any of them are members here...but, I have been non stop using this and I have only needed to charge it twice...which is unbelievable to me.

I think the compliments given this vape are not enough...it is super amazing.

Top Bottom