Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
I'm looking for a nice suitable (soft-) case for my Sup and parts - maybe also for a small j-hook.
Any recommendations?
dime-bags-10in-pouch-black_1800x.jpg

10 inch case...sells for 20 USD Padded...I have one

Morty

2 pellet sized chunks w/ the Vapo2 AIWB @ 345°F = Heaven!!! I chuckled as I saw the huge clouds roll out...at 345°F! Great taste too.

@KidFated. & @WakeAndVape Do yourselves a favor & get your asses a AIWB b4 they go OOS forever. They're 20 bones. I love mine so much I'm getting a back-up next check. They're that bad ass! Perfect for micro-dosing but still able to rip hard ! Big clouds from the smallest chunks!

https://vapolution.com/index.php?app=ecom&ns=prodshow&ref=VAP2-AIW

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/supreme-vaporizer.317/page-149#post-1171877

Last edited:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I haven't posted much lately, but you could say i've been SUPREMELY vaked the last few weeks :D

I did the weed/kief/weed/bubblehash/weed/shatter/weed combo! Instant high! Horrible video quality couldn't really tell how milky I got it! Will do one later today for ya'll I need an excuse :)

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
@KidFated. & @WakeAndVape Do yourselves a favor & get your asses a AIWB b4 they go OOS forever. They're 20 bones. I love mine so much I'm getting a back-up next check. They're that bad ass! Perfect for micro-dosing but still able to rip hard ! Big clouds from the smallest chunks!
link?

I haven't posted much lately, but you could say i've been SUPREMELY vaked the last few weeks :D

I did the weed/kief/weed/bubblehash/weed/shatter/weed combo! Instant high! Horrible video quality couldn't really tell how milky I got it! Will do one later today for ya'll I need an excuse :)
glad your loving it...and we do need a video sir!

Last edited:

Morty

Great info. How would you compare the AIWB experience vs a 9mm straight bowl with a J-hook? I don’t think I need to spend another $20, but ya never know..

They're not too terribly different (esp if your already using a Vapo2 glass stem). The thing I like about it over the j-hook is the carb. Allows slightly cooler hits & I'm able to do higher temps more comfortably than w/ a j-hook.

And since the Vapo 2 glass stems are no longer in stock (no longer available ?), the AIWB is a great way for someone to try using a glass stem w/ the Sup if they haven't already.

Morty

I just got done live chatting w/ a rep from Vape World. I asked them to check if they actually do have the Vapo2 large 9mm glass stems in stock. I was told yes, so I went ahead an ordered a pair for $10 ($10 in shipping though). When I get them in, I'll let you guys know if they are indeed the large 9mm stems. I was also told they only have around 7 left in stock. Fingers crossed they are indeed the large stems.

Also, I had a file a dispute w/ PayPal over the 9mm glass tubes I ordered from Johnson Glassworks.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/supreme-vaporizer.317/page-155#post-1186914

If anyone goes back through this thread, DO NOT order from them. It's a total scam. The guy hasn't responded back to PayPal's inquiry (and has till the 29th to do so), so I'm feeling pretty positive I'll get my $14 refunded to me.

biohacker

This thing is an absolute DAB BEAST!!! Haven't been showing much love for the sv3 with flowers lately, or perhaps just flowers in general but my rosin dabs in cotton have nearly made me forget about flower!

Ed, it's time man - roll out that electric please and thanks!! I don't wanna bombard you with emails anymore :brow: NEED TEMP STABILITY!! :tup:

EDIT: Pro tip for dabs - i've been experimenting with a "shelf" to place my cotton wrapped dab on, and after running out of screens I just spread apart the stock screen slightly, stuck it in upside dab down (lol), adjusted carefully to my preferred shelf height and voila! Perfectly sturdy installed dab shelf!

Last edited:

highasakite

Sweeet! What's the link? I keep seeing out of stock but I think that's the canadian vapeworld.
Large straight, I believe - https://www.vapeworld.com/vapolution-bowl-size

I have searched the thread, but can't find much on how to change the battery in the thermometer. It doesn't need to be changed quite yet, but I'd like to be prepared. :) Ed's directions on the instruction sheet didn't provide much help. I think I can see how it's attached at the top and bottom of the display, but it seems like a really tight fit and I want to avoid any breakage or mishaps.

Top Bottom