Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
@lazylathe From the video, it looks pretty straightforward. And look at the PID-esque controller box he's using. Ahead of the curve! Besides the bitchin' snake, the thing that really drew me to this vape were the stupid fat clouds the guy exhaled. It's a goddamn fog machine! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

In the words of my dude @biohacker

BEST. VAPE. EVER!

And the bowl doesn't stick!

Plus that bubbler is a total fucking chirper! Would be the perfect bathroom vape since it sounds exactly like taking a piss! Plus if anybody asks why you're in the bathroom for so long, you can just tell them you were busy riding the snake! :lol:

Ceramic airpath looks proper too, better than anything we have today by far. Obviously the cloud only looked small cause it was a flavor hit. Slithering straight through terp town on the fuckin vapor snake. I like slightly bigger hits though, so I'd probably try turning up the radar detector just a bit.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Have had around 5 bowls with my Sup up to now. What shall I say? First I'm very impressed by this cloud machine but still looking for my sweet spot in temp and working on my draw tech.
Have tried 150-185° C all heated w/o bowl. Bowl loaded 1/2 to 2/3. Using whole small nugs which I crushed a bit after the first draw. First draw at low temp is flavour city too but the following are decreasing flavour pretty fast.
All over 170° seems to be much to harsh for my sensitive bronchias. I'm coughing like hell. Probabely also depending on my draw tech. I guess I'm drawing too hard.
The huge amounts of vapour are so smooth while inhaling you don't really feel how much it is - but then it's too late for my lungs.
Will test it next with just a small nug as a real one hitter. But really impressive!!

Try hot water....that's what I been using. Smooths it out.

I been dabbling with a bit lower temps, stoppping at 350F for me and it climbing to like 370 is perfect.

Agree with decreasing flavor pretty fast but I haven't tried to really flavor chase tooooooo much with this. I'm getting one hit that tastes decent (thick), another hit that taste OK and is a bit thinner, and then like 2-3 smaller hits I will pull on it as the temp drops.

I do have some shatter so maybe I'll try one of dem double deckers........I actually have shatter, some pressed kief from awhile back, and some bubble hash from awhile back.......plus flower.....may get wild

I actually can't wait to try it while I'm healthy.......maybe taste better then when my tastebuds are more in tact. One fully loaded supreme though and then lying in bed has been my go to LOL.

Morty

BEST. VAPE. EVER!
:rockon:Now this could be "THE SV3 KILLER"!

Would be the perfect bathroom vape
It would! It really would! "Was that a phat shit I just heard or the Vapor Snake" ? BOTH!!! :rofl:

Agree with decreasing flavor pretty fast but I haven't tried to really flavor chase tooooooo much with this. I'm getting one hit that tastes decent (thick), another hit that taste OK and is a bit thinner, and then like 2-3 smaller hits I will pull on it as the temp drops.

Are you using little nugz or ground bud HellsWind. I love taking huge one hit wonders w/ ground chunks using the Vapo2 glass stem. Flavor + total medication (= debilitating!). Keep at it my friend. You'll find your sweet spots.

(Pretty damn good vapor production in the low 300's - tasty af too w/ whole chunks)

Sorry for the :shit: video quality

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Try hot water....that's what I been using. Smooths it out.

I been dabbling with a bit lower temps, stoppping at 350F for me and it climbing to like 370 is perfect.

I do have some shatter so maybe I'll try one of dem double deckers........I actually have shatter, some pressed kief from awhile back, and some bubble hash from awhile back.......plus flower.....may get wild

I actually can't wait to try it while I'm healthy.......maybe taste better then when my tastebuds are more in tact. One fully loaded supreme though and then lying in bed has been my go to LOL.
when you do that crazy combo hit...shoot for 400 and tape it. i would say thank ME later, but it would be more appropriate to thank @Morty
you're getting a snakepreme v4?!
snakepreme :lol::lol::lol:
...don't forget the high end rubber whip! But let's have in mind that this device is 10 years old at least.
10 years YOUNG...and it's aging like wine not milk :nod:

...see what the fuck you started @Morty :worms:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Thanks for sharing - last one is awesome! :tup:

Just had 2 bowls between 120 and 170°C with a j-hook. Pretty nice. Better taste and better control. My bronchia can stand just vapour of slow draws for 10sec. max,
But fast decrease of flavour is still going on. Filling is flavourwise just enough for 1-2 (short) draws. But really delicious and smooth. Will go exclusively with the j-hook for my learning curve.
Interesting that you get some very whispy "clouds" even at 120°C (after downtemping)!

EDIT: I forget to say that this new (iso cleaned) device has a noticeable overtone of metal (although I'm still a cig smoker I've a pretty good sense of taste) still after 7 bowls.

Last edited:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
That's the one! That's the Snake!! That's the Vapor Snake!!!
It reminded me of an old Jim Carrey sketch on saturday night live, the fat busters one. This is the part is reminded me of though, ride the snake.

Can't find the whole thing on youtube, I saw it on daily motion though.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xczm9g

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
:rockon:Now this could be "THE SV3 KILLER"!

It would! It really would! "Was that a phat shit I just heard or the Vapor Snake" ? BOTH!!! :rofl:

Are you using little nugz or ground bud HellsWind. I love taking huge one hit wonders w/ ground chunks using the Vapo2 glass stem. Flavor + total medication (= debilitating!). Keep at it my friend. You'll find your sweet spots.

(Pretty damn good vapor production in the low 300's - tasty af too w/ whole chunks)

Sorry for the :shit: video quality

Using little nug chunks, basically ripping them off, rolling into balls in my finger, and stuffing the stem.

I agree the Vapo2 glass stem tastes better, but the only piece I have where it for sure works, has 2 matrix percs and it kind of robs my taste LOL.....

My issue is that the Vapo2 stem, protrudes out like 4 inches or whatever, and majority of my pieces are too short. Also, not sure if the glass stem would fit down a 14mm MALE end, but I should try. That would give me like...1 or 2 other options lol..

g9HZVEC.jpg

Been using this guy with the stock, and it works great (14mm female) but with the glass stem, I can't make a seal.

I did try it with my one piece that was 18mm Male, and it worked great....used an adapter like in this picture, the stem fit into the 18mm male hole.

oumXS7F.jpg

I have stuff stored away so just haven't had the time/energy to try everything, i feel the stem will be a tight squeeze down 14mm male hole, but haven't actually tried yet.

Am ripped off the Supreme right now so sorry if rambling!

@WakeAndVape I haven't taken a video in ages, consider it done...once I'm healthy :) or maybe tonight haha

Morty

Forgot about this
Since some days I am trying a DIY electrical version.
For heating I use 4 of these 35 Watt ceramic heating elements
www.aliexpress.com/item/4PCS-3-8mmX60mm-220V-35W-Heater-Ceramic-Core-Heating-Element-for-Soldering-Iron/32638840142.html

Around the Supreme block and heaters I wrapped some layers of kitchen aluminium foil.

Then I fixed everything with mica insulation and a clamp.
The mica is taken from a microwave but it is not very suitable for this kind of application. In fact you can use the vaporizer without insulation as well.

With mica the heat up time is:
2:00 minutes = 125°C
2:30 minutes = 153°C
2:50 minutes = 170°C
Without insulation it is only a little bit more slowly. Usually I clear a bowl in 3 hits, after the second hit I switch the heaters of. The temperature will climb to about 190°C.

Only 1 of the heating elements can also get the Supreme up to 200°C but it takes ages and the time from a low temp to a high temp draw is too long.

The ceramic heaters get only hot on the upper half, so the outside part is not so hot.
The electrical cables are still not insulated. Later they should be soldered and protected by a PTFE heat shrink tube.
There is also a electrical grounding missing.
With the cable the Supreme is more prone to fall down, a different standing would be nice.
Right now I just use a simple on/off switch which does a good job. A 300 W dimmer is on the way from China.

Additional I have ordered 50 Watt heaters to see if I can speed up the heating. In 3-4 weeks they should arrive
www.aliexpress.com/item/50W-Soldering-Iron-Heater-Suitable-Internal-Heating-Type-for-ESI-150-50W/32648920464.html

This heater looks also very promising, but I didn't order it. Remember, aluminium has a melting temperature from 660°C.
www.aliexpress.com/item/24V-600C-MCH-Metal-Ceramic-Heater-Plate-Heating-Element-35mm-x-20mm-x-1-2mm/32688099651.html

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/supreme-vaporizer.317/page-89#post-998431

I forget to say that this new (iso cleaned) device has a noticeable overtone of metal (although I'm still a cig smoker I've a pretty good sense of taste) still after 7 bowls.

I've never gotten a "metal" taste from my Supreme. I even tried a couple times to see I could by heating it up as normal & hitting it w/ nothing in it through a j-hook. (Tried the same thing w/ mesh concentrate pads & it was straight metal tasting. Yuck.)

I'm not saying I don't believe you @Hogni, because I do. I just wonder if everyone doesn't have different levels of sensitivity to the metal ? Off hand, I can only think of 2 people that have had severe reactions to the Supreme (and one of them said his friends would hit it right after him w/ no problems). Hope that taste goes away for you. For what it's worth, I've never ISO cleaned mine (nor really felt the need to), but I think I recall @lazylathe ISO cleaning his & saying the flavor of the bud "kinda disappeared" after doing that. I think I remembering him doing something (?) to rectify the problem & it working. @lazylathe Does any of this sound familiar to you, or am I thinking of someone else ?

Interesting that you get some very whispy "clouds" even at 120°C

Yeah! The lowest I've gone & gotten visible vapor was 245°F (it's was lite & wispy as hell, but still "visible"). Your right on the money @Hogni !

I still haven't tasted anything with cotton when I do my rosin dabs, definitely nothing like a dryer sheet!
It's been awhile since I used cotton, but I'm starting to think the culprit was using too much. Your right in that you only need to use very little to wrap around the dab. Will report back my finding's once I'm able to compare it against some hemp fiber. Probably won't be real soon though. SH should be here this weekend! Na Nah!

Hey @Stu. Sorry 4 the B2B's. Anyway you could merge them ? TIA! :cheers:

StuNote: yw :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:

biohacker

I've never gotten a "metal" taste from my Supreme. I even tried a couple times to see I could by heating it up as normal & hitting it w/ nothing in it through a j-hook. (Tried the same thing w/ mesh concentrate pads & it was straight metal tasting. Yuck.)

Me neither :shrug: And believe me I have a sensitive palate! I can't use so many vapes because I can detect solder, etc. and yeah that includes many of the "glass connoisseur" vapes. Then again, I still haven't tasted anything with cotton when I do my rosin dabs, definitely nothing like a dryer sheet! But yeah don't dig on the mesh pads either.

spacer.gif

Safety 1st: We use high temperature aluminum (4,426 F boiling point) that is 100% safe. There is no metallic taste and it will never come close to releasing any kind of particles whatsoever.

Our heating element is manufactured in California by precision CNC machines, robotic welding, and skilled metal fabricators for precision air seals. Everything is thoroughly inspected and cleaned by the inventor. There is no metallic taste whatsoever. 100% safe as glass.

highasakite

My issue is that the Vapo2 stem, protrudes out like 4 inches or whatever, and majority of my pieces are too short.

Do you know how to cut it? It's actually pretty easy. I have an uncut one that I'm going to cut down right now. Here is the vapehunter post where he shows you how. Cut/file glass stems

Edit: I forgot, it’s not that easy, and a little annoying lol...I think my tape job sucked with the scotch tape I had. Just go slow and try not to get frustrated when the file doesn’t seem like it’s doing very much. My second one didn’t turn out that nice, but after torching it to smooth the terrible cut job, it should perform just fine. :ko:

Last edited:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
yep, Sup with j-hook rocks! My absolute prefered style for using it. Very recommended for exploring this device the first steps. I've to say after some not so overwhelming first impressions while using it with a wt now I'm gonna fall in love with this ugly bitch (yeah, it's still ugly as shit but fucks as hell! :p)

Last edited:

Morty

To be fair, I don't get the "smoking gun" effect so much really using the glass Vapolution 2.0 straight stem. Plus it was a fine-ish grind using the stock stem (w/ small Underdog screen) filled to the brim w/ no tamp.

Last edited:

JCat

Accessory Maker
Fellas! I would have totally hit that shit at 255c but I was too shitting my pants that something was going to melt on my sv3 or some shit! It was harsh enough at 220 after stewing from 255!

@Morty we have PlanetVape on the line interested in the work! Just need all the EXACT measurements, particulars, details... i'll have to go back and search, and it's looking something like $16cdn per stem if we get a dozen! POW!
I'm in!

By all means dude! If there is interest from OGB then for sure... and I like your idea of one with a pinch and one without for screens!
PV can build one with a small "lip" for a screen (barely noticeable). This would be better than no indentation I think ...

Last edited:

biohacker

@lazylathe NEVER AGAIN! Innit amazing how quickly I forget how shitty moving is even though I do it annually apparently?? :doh::lol: Good part is that the slow hickish country internet has been replaced by 300/100 fiber! I hope your move is smoother than mine bro!

@Morty i'm here dude! You seem to be making up for past t-breaks now! :rofl:Never had any luck with the claisen and the sv3+FP. Because of the airflow differential it's like the FP wasn't even touched, but I gave up pretty quickly.

Top Bottom