Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
First clear, but if it works, I'd definitely like to get some nice work done on it. Who knows, maybe I'll make a bunch if they work well in case anyone is interested.
I think i would be.

IAmKrazy2,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I need some help, I'm at my day job and need to make sure I have the correct size. Can anyone measure the opening on the Supreme? If it's more than 24 mm, I might need to step up to the 29mm joint but I'm worried that 29 mm will be too bad for the opening.

stonemonkey55,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I am not great at judging these things but it appears to be 23mm down the center of the round opening.

IAmKrazy2,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Thanks guys, the 24 MM should work perfectly, I just hope the tip of it tapers down to 22mm. Be back in a few days hopefully with a prototype!

stonemonkey55,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
OK, this isn't the greatest picture but I stuck a 24mm joint into the Supreme and connected to a 18.8 male to male adapter. It worked great! Now all I need to do is melt the 24mm male to the 18.8 male and we should be able to rock and roll. Too bad all my glass blowers are in Vegas right now :(

photo.JPG

stonemonkey55,

CapnVape

stonemonkey55 said:
Too bad all my glass blowers are in Vegas right now :(
Wish I could go to CHAMPS one day. The Gong supreme adapter idea...brilliant. I'm gonna need one of those.

:peace:

CapnVape,

DusknDawn

Thanks. I just ordered a supreme. I'm not a big fan of the iolite so hopefully it is worth it.

DusknDawn,

DusknDawn

just had my first hit off it. A little bit more work involved then with the iolite but definitely a cleaner, smoother vape.

DusknDawn,

Wolface

I belive the Iolite is more popular because it is more readily available. Meaning you see them for sale everywhere. If the Supreme was for sale at all the head shops, you would hear more about it. Most people I know have never herd of it. Too bad, because once they are introduced, most are looking to trade me! No thanks.

Wolface,

stinkmeaner

Wolface said:
Most people I know have never herd of it.
Most people I know have not even heard of a vaporizer, even the ones who have can't usually differentiate between brands. I think it is a niche market market just like high end glass.

stinkmeaner,

jimbo

winterize
Just got my Supreme yesterday and picked up my torch today at the local hardware store so I finally get to try it tonight! Just wondering if a fine grind (what you'd use for a PD) or a coarse grind works better?

jimbo,

jimbo

winterize
Thanx SM! will do...Now I just gotta wait til my son's in bed and then it'll be time run it thru the Virtigo tube, woot woot!

jimbo,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Damn, you got the VG slim fixed 10 arm? I heard those hit sooooooooooo nice.

But back to your question, I do feel that there is a point where you can over grind. For me, I would grind in a three piece grinder and let the herb fall into the holes. Then take that, and do one twist in a two piece grinder to make it a bit finer, and I found that's what gives me the best consistency for the Supreme.

stonemonkey55,

stinkmeaner

Just like he said ^^^^^works best for me, it also is good because you could always regrind and get an extra hit or so depending on how much you packed.

stinkmeaner,

jimbo

winterize
The 10 arm hits super smooth!

Just ran the herb thru a 4 piece and then a two piece, hopefully that'll good enough, really pumped about trying out this vape! The waits killing me :lol: Gonna watch the fights I missed on the weekend, so gotta do it up right! thanks again SM..Never thought about regrinding, sweet, thanx stink!

jimbo,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
stinkmeaner:

You will love the Supreme, they are fun to use, the whole process with the torch is just satisfying for an ex-smoker like me, you can always pick up the Vapexhale down the road since they are two different styles of vaporizers it won't feel like you are buying two of the same thing.

^^^sounds like a plan. i think my third vape will be either the herbalaire or the oracle. anyways, i am already looking ahead to modifying the supreme.

Stonemonkey55: i am in for one of those glass adapters!

notmyrealUSERname,

Raf007

Retailer
Hi all,
Little question, and here is the story:
So I had to change the battery for the temp reading and since then I have combusted twice, each time at diff temps around 310. When before I could bring the temp reading up to 390 without combustion. Since I change the batt I stop heating around 270 when before i was stoping at 330...for the same result color wise that is.

The first time I though the weed was to dry, but then same weed, same grind, and same temp and then no combustion. And that has happen to me yesterday again with another weed no dry at all.

I was wondering what could be going wrong, and came with the idea that maybe the temp sensor is covered with stuffs.
Any idea on how I can clean it safely ? or any idea on another reason y... ?

Raf007,

jimbo

winterize
^^^ Had a similar problem, I had to replace the thermometer and I guess I didn't push the wire all the way in so I wasn't getting a accurate temp reading......

jimbo,

stinkmeaner

That SG Pillar bubbler looks so elegant, I not seen a single picture of a Pillar or any other SG with a mouthpiece like that. I wonder if stonemonkey55 ever had one of those glass adapters made.

stinkmeaner,

Wolface

Raf: The temperature probe can be cleaned with a little iso on a q-tip. It should protrude into the chamber exactly as it was from new, aprox. 1mm. Any more or less either way will produce a false reading.

Wolface,

Higherlogic

Hey,
I'm using the Supreme for about 1 week and so far I think it's amazing. I just had a question and I guessed it was the best place to ask. I usually pack 1/2 bowl of high grade weed and I start hitting at temps near 310-320F. After the first hit (HUGE and tasty), I get like 3-4 thiner ones (not really clouds :( ).
To make sure there is nothing left in my stuff, I always take a last hit at high temps (350-360). If there is no taste/visible vapor, I guess there's nothing left. Although I get very high (more than when I'm using the LB), I can still see a golden/yellow color in my weed.

Do you guys experience this? Am I getting all the good from my weed? Thanks!

Higherlogic,

stinkmeaner

Higherlogic said:
Hey,
I'm using the Supreme for about 1 week and so far I think it's amazing. I just had a question and I guessed it was the best place to ask. I usually pack 1/2 bowl of high grade weed and I start hitting at temps near 310-320F. After the first hit (HUGE and tasty), I get like 3-4 thiner ones (not really clouds :( ).
To make sure there is nothing left in my stuff, I always take a last hit at high temps (350-360). If there is no taste/visible vapor, I guess there's nothing left. Although I get very high (more than when I'm using the LB), I can still see a golden/yellow color in my weed.

Do you guys experience this? Am I getting all the good from my weed? Thanks!

Vapor is not Smoke. You can't determine what you are getting by what you can see. You can stand in different lighting and the so called thin clouds can look huge.

If you are packing 1/2 bowl in the Supreme you should get more than 1 good hit. Also try starting at a lower temperature because the Supreme heats differently than other vapes, start at around 280F and work your way up.

Check youtube by searching for the Supreme Vaporizer and you will see people taking multiple hits at low temperatures.

stinkmeaner,
Top Bottom