Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

stinkmeaner

I am going to order the Honest lighter too, after the original stopped working I have been using a propane torch which is just plain cumbersome, I feel like I am welding.

stinkmeaner,

5446ThatsMyNumber

holy fuck.

i havn't been this high in a loooong time. Even when combining combustion with the MFLB.

Supreme + HVY + good torch = love.

Now why doesn't this thread have more than 100 pages?

5446ThatsMyNumber,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
I've really wanted this vape for a long time, but stoner hands and a jet torch flame combined is a bad combination for me. I was always hoping the inventor could come up with a plug in version of the same design but wrap the heat exchanger in like nichrome wire or something to get it hot instead of needing an open flame.

DeepFried,

Mckdenton

finally pulled the trigger and ordered one of these bad boys and a torch. I'm stoked to get it and test her out :peace:

Mckdenton,

stinkmeaner

5446ThatsMyNumber said:
holy fuck.

i havn't been this high in a loooong time. Even when combining combustion with the MFLB.

Supreme + HVY + good torch = love.

Now why doesn't this thread have more than 100 pages?
I am surprised more don't talk about it but then again when you look at it with an untrained eye it looks kind of janky with the bare aluminum heat exchanger and the cheap looking thermometer but once you hit it you realize what you have been missing.
DeepFried said:
I've really wanted this vape for a long time, but stoner hands and a jet torch flame combined is a bad combination for me. I was always hoping the inventor could come up with a plug in version of the same design but wrap the heat exchanger in like nichrome wire or something to get it hot instead of needing an open flame.
It is really not that dangerous if you have a system, I stand it upright in a small carved wood slide holder that I made, this means I just position the torch right up to the element to heat so I don't have to hold it and you can rest it there in between hits.

stinkmeaner,

5446ThatsMyNumber

stinkmeaner said:
DeepFried said:
It is really not that dangerous if you have a system, I stand it upright in a small carved wood slide holder that I made, this means I just position the torch right up to the element to heat so I don't have to hold it and you can rest it there in between hits.
Yea, like other people have said, the metal and the torch are really non-issues. You can even set the supreme on its wood when not in use, and the metal won't touch anything. What's funny is that I just burned my hand a little on my oven heated to 400 C, while sober! I haven't been burned by the supreme yet, but we'll see when I get a bit more comfortable and careless.

The supreme isn't perfect though. It's a bit cumbersome loading/unloading, but the trade off is powerful hits.

5446ThatsMyNumber,

5446ThatsMyNumber

I love the supreme so far, it even impressed smoking friends.

Had a question though:

How does it compare to the PD?
In terms of strength of hit?
and required draw strength through a bong?

5446ThatsMyNumber,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
2 different worlds there.

PD = efficiency smaller clouds (but clouds nonetheless)
SV = Cloud monster. Plain and simple (and easier to hit through a bong as far as not being as cumbersome. (Just a burn hazard)

AGBeer,

Mckdenton

My SV came just in time for camping. it worked out nicely. Huge clouds all weekend :peace:

Mckdenton,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Has anyone had any issues with the orange mouthpiece fitting looser and looser? I find that I'm getting s bad seal where I just don't use the mouthpiece altogether and just put my entire mouth over the supreme, yeah i know it sounds gross. Anyone figure out any tricks so that I can get a better seal with my orange mouthpiece?

stonemonkey55,

Wolface

Have you tried contacting the maker for a replacement? He should have plenty of spares on hand for minimal cost. Try soaking the rubbers in armor-all to make them swell a bit.;) I have done this with mine, works great!

Wolface,

greystr0ke

stonemonkey55 said:
Has anyone had any issues with the orange mouthpiece fitting looser and looser? I find that I'm getting s bad seal where I just don't use the mouthpiece altogether and just put my entire mouth over the supreme, yeah i know it sounds gross. Anyone figure out any tricks so that I can get a better seal with my orange mouthpiece?
SM55, my buddy has owned his for 4 years now and his has been like that for a while. One thing he did do is mod the screen so that it's connected to the metal tube that has the two orange plugs on it as opposed to it being an individual piece that you put inside the unit. He wrapped the screen around the bottom of the metal tube that goes inside the SV so that it completely covered the end of it. He then took one of the orange pieces and put it around the bottom and it holds the screen in place. That way, we just push the plug all the way in and it stays. He has bigger problems with his SV, such as the temp gauge not even working. Either way, the thing still destroys me and hits like it was brand new. Hooked it up to the bong before seeing Other Guys last night and the clouds never fail to impress me.

greystr0ke,

stinkmeaner

stonemonkey: Do you think it is the wood or the silicone that is wearing away? If it is the wood and not the orange silicone, you can perhaps make a shim from some thin stainless or aluminum pipe on the inner wall of the wood body. Another idea would be to replace the mouthpiece aluminum pipe with one of a larger diameter and then it might fit more snug when you put the orange silicone stoppers/grommets back on.

stinkmeaner,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
@stinkmeaner - hmmmm tough to say. I naturally assumed it was the orange silicone plug... I will experiment with the shim first, but I think a ever so slightly larger bore for the pipe will do the trick... Home Depot, here I come!

Quick story, I was at the Oracle Arena watching the UFC over the weekend. There were some potheads in the parking lot smoking when they saw me using the Supreme. We had a quick sesh and the guy asks me if I ever burned myself. I said "No" and when he handed it back to me, I grabbed it by the steel and not the wood. DOH! First burn with the Supreme, I wear the small scar on my hand with pride.

stonemonkey55,

stinkmeaner

stonemonkey- I just had a thought about your fit problem, what if you take a Ground Glass Joint and use it in place of the aluminum tube, you can put one of the orange grommets or make one from silicone hose, you would just have to find the right size and then you would have a GonG end to fit directly into tubes.

I saw that video on Youtube where the guy has a little cap for his Supreme made out of cardboard, I though about making something like that for mine. I was thinking if I cut up an Ove Glove and break out the sewing kit I can make a little cap that would work like a shower cap. I really want a cap that I can leave on while heating and all the time for that matter, one that leaves the top exposed so I can torch the top.

Might be able to use one of these as a cover:

Or cut a piece of one of these:

stinkmeaner,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
@stinkmeaner - that is a great idea, now I just need to find the right size silicone hose that I can put over a 19 mm gong joint and the thing will be ready to rip. Thanks for the inspiration!

stonemonkey55,

greystr0ke

DusknDawn said:
any feedback on how this compares to an iolite?
I use both vapes regularly and the Supreme definitely packs more of a punch. The iolite is ideal for personal sessions IMO where as a session with the Supreme can annihilate a group of people. The Supreme is more versatile since it can be hooked up to glass pieces as well.

greystr0ke,

stinkmeaner

stonemonkey55 said:
@stinkmeaner - that is a great idea, now I just need to find the right size silicone hose that I can put over a 19 mm gong joint and the thing will be ready to rip. Thanks for the inspiration!
Any news on fixing your Supreme stonemonkey? The GonG fitting just seems perfect, truthfully I can't believe he didn't think of that, but maybe he wanted it to be closer to the unbreakable side.

stinkmeaner,
Reactions: Pcpvapors

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
@stinkmeaner - I sent Ed and email a few days ago and haven't heard back from him. Your idea is genius though, I am having one of my glass blowers make me a custom glass mouthpiece that will most likely be a 24mm male to 18.8 male type adapter so I could just stick into my glass pieces. I'm hoping the 24mm male joint will be big enough to make a proper seal in the Supreme wood casing.

stonemonkey55,

stinkmeaner

Awesome bro, we look forward to pictures. Are you getting it clear or are they going to work some color into it?

stinkmeaner,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
First clear, but if it works, I'd definitely like to get some nice work done on it. Who knows, maybe I'll make a bunch if they work well in case anyone is interested.

stonemonkey55,

stinkmeaner

I would be interested for sure. You know what, since it is going to have a Glass Joint, you could use a Hydratube with the SV or you could even make a Hydratube version that has an end that would fit in the SV chamber.

stinkmeaner,

Wolface

If the 24mm joint is not big enough, I suppose you could snug it up by by slipping a few small o-rings over the glass for a tighter seal to the wood.

Wolface,
Top Bottom