Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

biohacker

Well, this just keeps getting better and better. Not only is Ed a genius, but he's also the nicest guy in the world! Ordering is usually fairly simple and low key, but he went above and beyond to answer my questions this time. Hell of a guy!

So with regard to the Dually, and the new S-shape neck, here are his comments:

The Dually (dual stem) is a more versatile version of the Supreme. It comes with a high temperature silicone plug so you can use one bowl (the same way as a regular Supreme) and disregard the other bowl or you can use both bowls for larger groups or for comparing different types of herbs back to back without heating two Supreme Vaporizers. You can also use two mouth pieces connected to the bowls and plug one mouthpiece with your finger while hitting the other one, then you can switch plugging the other mouthpiece while hitting the other one. If you're using a water pipe you would simply switch the silicone plug when you want to hit the other bowl.

On the stainless steel handle, the neck of the handle (where the heating element meets the handle) has been improved functionally and turned into an image of an "S" (to represent Supreme). There are no other "S" shaped parts.

So there you have it folks! He's super busy, but wants to share so much more with us... and I believe there are very good things around the corner so stay tuned.

Best inventor and manufacturer EVER. Words cannot even express how I feel about this company, and ethics. So many companies could learn a thing or two from him!

Stay Calm
And
Keep It
Supreme!

or is it,

Stay Calm
And
Supreme On!

:rofl:

biohacker

I forgot to express my thoughts on the glass tubes and how awesome they are, but I will do so. I agree, no dust with the glass tubes! Thanks to @VAPEHUNTER for hooking us up!

I am a believer in Ed and the evolution of the Supreme, so I feel fairly confident that we will see things that will only blow our minds more (just like the v3!) in the future....when that will be, only the genius and universe knows! ;)

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
Just a week ago I was looking at that stand thinking it could be made into a perfect "S" for Supreme, and BAM, the next week it comes out......I swear to god true story!!!

I didn't use my Supreme even 1/4 as much as I do now, since I got the glass tubes. They improved the experience that much FOR ME. No screens to fiddle with, easier to load and unload, more reclaim, better taste and no dust that I can see.

biohacker

more reclaim

It's cool eh....you literally get red oil building up and starting to drip out of the tube, so rapidly too. With the aluminum tube, I find that it's more scattered droplets forming, and a little more difficult to collect with say a dab tool.

This thread kicks absolute ass....especially in comparison to some others i've visited over the past months. Favourite vape (and thread) on FC! POW!

vapirtoo

Been on vacation from work and I've been hitting the Supreme in the morning, 2,3 good rips at 155.
Awesome taste, and the effects lasted about 4hrs. 8:30 to 12:30 .
The thc extracted by the Supreme totally
enhances your whole being.
An extremely overwhelming but still mellow experience .
I just got another bernzomatic torch, and I use both to get the Supreme to the desired temp.
Tandem means stop early as the temps continue to soar almost 20 degrees c. after turning off the flames

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Here's my hands free mode.
jysw0MZ.jpg

It's funny the other day wife and daughter were looking for the Skittles.
At the vape ststion i told her. She gave me a look knowing i don't eat Skittles.
So she took the candy and left the box.
Sory to rattle I'm supremed out.
Took 30 mins to post this

biohacker

:rofl:

That's okay, I must have been living in a massive vapour cloud because I never once considered to elevate my supreme so it could be used hands free with my big torch! I do miss my Gb2001's.

There is a massive price difference between a Blazer GB2001 and a knock off china GB2001. Anyone have any real world experiences as to the differences between the two? Is the authentic Blazer worth the extra cash? (double to triple I do believe)?

Any thoughts on the GB4001 or GB8000?

I love this vape so much I want the absolute best torches possible!

EDIT: @CheeseSandwich You posted that a split second before my :rofl:

:o

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
I elevate mine on one of those battery cases for the 18650's if I am using my Scorch Torch (just like in the picture above), and I don't have to use anything if using the Bernzo, as mine hits square in the middle.

This is the Supreme thread, no excuses necessary.......

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
For my excuse I'm also in the honeymoon stage with my vap cap between that and the sv3.
As @ataxian would say civilized
I tried with @Stu the SUPREME and it was very tasty.
My wife does not let me use a torch.
I just use An outlet.
I only have one portable.

She gets what she want's as long has I have weed.

I do what I can to stay high (medicated)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Grounds for divorce!!!!! :lol:

Trust me man, it wasn't easy for me either, but persistence and bribery eventually work! Just get a small stealthy GB2001!

Otherwise, you'll have to wait for the future electric, but you may be waiting a while!

Can't you just use the torch in the backyard or garage or something? :shrug:
I think that's a good ideal

She has to be hot?
Sex gets in the way!

sam urai

IMO ppl needing 2 stems at once in a Supreme is like requesting multiple doctors to help speed up the delivery of a baby (it's pointless). Took Supreme v3 with buddy for hike yesterday, also brought along Solo for the drive there / hike itself. The quality of the high from the SV3 off the same material VS experience on the Solo is no comparison. Obvious FYI: Supreme v3 is not hike safe, IE major fire hazard, hence Solo to walk around and feel great. We blasted off in parked car b4 and after hike. It really reamins my favorite way to enjoy herb.

Top Bottom