Super Surfer Vs Ditanium for first Desktop Vape

Vaporware

Nah it’s just sitting on my island looking pretty but I’m kinda salty over the missing stand so every time I look at it i get saltier lmao

That sucks! They do have good CS though, including a presence on the forum, so if you don’t get a pretty quick response reach out to @newvape918 to expedite it. ;)

I wouldn’t wait if you’re ready to try it though! Just grab a ceramic mug or something else that can take the heat to put the head in/on when it’s not in use. You’ll have the stand and stuff soon enough.

There are companies I’d worry with, but here I’d just try to relax and give NewVape a little time to make it right. :)

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
That sucks! They do have good CS though, including a presence on the forum, so if you don’t get a pretty quick response reach out to @newvape918 to expedite it. ;)

I wouldn’t wait if you’re ready to try it though! Just grab a ceramic mug or something else that can take the heat to put the head in/on when it’s not in use. You’ll have the stand and stuff soon enough.

There are companies I’d worry with, but here I’d just try to relax and give NewVape a little time to make it right. :)

thanks!
Please DM me your order number. Let me get right on this for ya. i got you.
I just dm’d you thanks

Sour Dream,
Reactions: arb

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
Thank you for the vote of confidence! All we can is try our best :)

Tremojem

Ditanium or Super Surfer...nope, just a mis titled discussion about flowerpot.

I was hoping to read about these two devices, but only read about Flowerpot...something, that for now, I am not interested in.

I will keep looking.

Tremojem,

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Ditanium or Super Surfer...nope, just a mis titled discussion about flowerpot.

I was hoping to read about these two devices, but only read about Flowerpot...something, that for now, I am not interested in.

I will keep looking.
Well, it did end up that way but the goal was to choose between those two primarily. I did end up getting g a Ditanium anyway recently

Tremojem

Yea, me too.

I was in the quagmire that included SSV, EQ, DBV, and Ditanium.

I dropped the EQ, cuz it was not in the same class, and also dropped the DBV for nearly the same reason.

I then became aware of Onsen Labs Desktop Pro Elite, but no online support for this device and no trust based on available information or lack thereof on my end, that it was either a good device or a snake.

So that left the SSV and Ditanium.

Price and reviews made the Ditanium my first desktop.

I really wanted the SSV, but I am not comfortable with the marketing approach...

Elev8 Dolls...what the hell is this anyway

Bath Bombs...is this a vape maker or Bed Bath and Beyond

Cheesy adds and promos...the owner was pissed and openly disagrees with a mod he made and offers to his customers, for heat retention on his own products

I don't know...I don't mean to come off as an ass, but I get a carni vibe from this company.

In the end he priced himself out of the market.

Ditanium shipped, was less than $238, not including tax.

SSV would have almost cost twice as much, if you wanted to take advantage of the 420 sales.

Without any promotion or discount on either device, you will pay even more for the SSV.

I really like the SSV, but not the marketing or pricing.

So, anyway...I was excited to read the comments about the devices in the title, but instead read about the flowerpot...someone is really pushing this product huh?

Lol stay healthy Brother

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Yea, me too.

I was in the quagmire that included SSV, EQ, DBV, and Ditanium.

I dropped the EQ, cuz it was not in the same class, and also dropped the DBV for nearly the same reason.

I then became aware of Onsen Labs Desktop Pro Elite, but no online support for this device and no trust based on available information or lack thereof on my end, that it was either a good device or a snake.

So that left the SSV and Ditanium.

Price and reviews made the Ditanium my first desktop.

I really wanted the SSV, but I am not comfortable with the marketing approach...

Elev8 Dolls...what the hell is this anyway

Bath Bombs...is this a vape maker or Bed Bath and Beyond

Cheesy adds and promos...the owner was pissed and openly disagrees with a mod he made and offers to his customers, for heat retention on his own products

I don't know...I don't mean to come off as an ass, but I get a carni vibe from this company.

In the end he priced himself out of the market.

Ditanium shipped, was less than $238, not including tax.

SSV would have almost cost twice as much, if you wanted to take advantage of the 420 sales.

Without any promotion or discount on either device, you will pay even more for the SSV.

I really like the SSV, but not the marketing or pricing.

So, anyway...I was excited to read the comments about the devices in the title, but instead read about the flowerpot...someone is really pushing this product huh?

Lol stay healthy Brother
Yea I feel you, the aesthetics of the surfer line of vapes just really isn't my style, if I was gonna get something weirdish looking id rather just get the flowerpot(which is what I did) otherwise the Ditanium is the better option.

Id say that between the super/silver surfer and the Ditanium, the Ditanium is the better option. Tends to cost less (The Silver surfer can be bought cheap), it looks better, still hits hard.

Texus

Yea I feel you, the aesthetics of the surfer line of vapes just really isn't my style, if I was gonna get something weirdish looking id rather just get the flowerpot(which is what I did) otherwise the Ditanium is the better option.

Id say that between the super/silver surfer and the Ditanium, the Ditanium is the better option. Tends to cost less (The Silver surfer can be bought cheap), it looks better, still hits hard.
Even though I have and love my Ditanium and VapBong desktops and don't doubt/regret those choices at all, I'm still tempted by those eBay SSVs.

Top Bottom