Super Surfer Vs Ditanium for first Desktop Vape

Alexis

I just ordered my flowerhead kit, you should do it!

See @Ramahs this guy diesn't mess about haha!

Still (Ramahs) all's well that ends well hey nate? And it is hardly like you have not been enjoying all of your vapes since your relatively short vape history, in terms of hiw long it can take to- go around the bush if you get me.

I mean, I bought my first ever vaporizer in 1999, but do not class mysekf as any sort of expert, and still a trillian well known devices I have not even tried yet.

But obviously my case is unusual if I could use any vaporizer freely I'm sure I would have tried out at least a few other reputable models and raved epic lol!

Anyway, just glad you finally got your Flowerpot Ramahs and it is going down so well.

Oh yeah, and don't forget waxhead too! Or Flowerwaxhead. I like that one actually, but then .i just like long words!

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Congratulations on your purchase! Wishing you many many years of excellent vaping fellow Flowerhead ๐Ÿ˜ And the Weedeater is a excellent choice, your still capable of using concentrate placed on the top of a bowl of flower, it's just a little less impactful but still gets the job done. For flower there's nothing better.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Why not just drop the dab on top of the weedeaters flowerholes?
๐Ÿ˜‚

Mess.......I know.
๐Ÿ˜œ

arb,
Reactions: Bad Dog

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
See @Ramahs this guy diesn't mess about haha!

Still (Ramahs) all's well that ends well hey nate? And it is hardly like you have not been enjoying all of your vapes since your relatively short vape history, in terms of hiw long it can take to- go around the bush if you get me.

I mean, I bought my first ever vaporizer in 1999, but do not class mysekf as any sort of expert, and still a trillian well known devices I have not even tried yet.

But obviously my case is unusual if I could use any vaporizer freely I'm sure I would have tried out at least a few other reputable models and raved epic lol!

Anyway, just glad you finally got your Flowerpot Ramahs and it is going down so well.

Oh yeah, and don't forget waxhead too! Or Flowerwaxhead. I like that one actually, but then .i just like long words!

haha thank you!

Congratulations on your purchase! Wishing you many many years of excellent vaping fellow Flowerhead ๐Ÿ˜ And the Weedeater is a excellent choice, your still capable of using concentrate placed on the top of a bowl of flower, it's just a little less impactful but still gets the job done. For flower there's nothing better.
Thank you! i cant wait until it and my mega globe gets here. Flowerhead is such a great name lol

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
A little tip is breath control, anything 666 and below you want as slow a breath as you can for as long as you can. Above you want a faster shorter hit
Okay I will keep that in mind, any other tips on usage or cleaning ?

Sour Dream,
Reactions: arb

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
The manufacturer recommends medium fine grind but it's so powerful it can handle anything, myself I use a light corse. The Weedeater its self requires 0 maintenance, only the bowl and screen need a ISO rinse and you probably don't even need to remove it most of the time. If you're lazy on maintenance like me you'll let your bowl get pretty dirty and mine gets reclaim way before the screen gets dirty so I use a qtip to collect it rip it off the stick, fluff it out to roughly the size of the bowl and vape it for free concentrate. No real hard stuff here for use but don't pack your bowl down and leave it fluffy or you could combust

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
The manufacturer recommends medium fine grind but it's so powerful it can handle anything, myself I use a light corse. The Weedeater its self requires 0 maintenance, only the bowl and screen need a ISO rinse and you probably don't even need to remove it most of the time. If you're lazy on maintenance like me you'll let your bowl get pretty dirty and mine gets reclaim way before the screen gets dirty so I use a qtip to collect it rip it off the stick, fluff it out to roughly the size of the bowl and vape it for free concentrate. No real hard stuff here for use but don't pack your bowl down and leave it fluffy or you could combust
Thanks!

Sour Dream,

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I use a fine grind for dense clouds, but it is true it will vape w.e. you throw at it. My grower I have while on vacation wasn't quite done with his cure gave me supplies to last while on vacay, it was still somewhat wet. Took my FP a second to get going but it blew through it easy.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Just got it in, but they, unfortunately, didn't include everything I paid for, my package didn't have the stand/post or the extra screens :|. Reached out to their CS hope it wont take forever to receive them

arb

Semi shaved ape
Just got it in, but they, unfortunately, didn't include everything I paid for, my package didn't have the stand/post or the extra screens :|. Reached out to their CS hope it wont take forever to receive them
The companies response in these situations Is what makes or breaks it with me.
I hope and suspect it will go well,good luck.

Vapouristo

Vapouristo Extraordinaire IG: @Vapouristo
Company Rep
Hey, I'm ready to move on from more portables until something interesting comes out from a reliable manufacturer that actually has customer service lol (cough cough, tinymight).

I consume smaller amounts and it seems like I would have to get the titanium piece if I wanted to use that one.

not interested in the more complicated ones like the flowerpot even tho everyone seems to love it
I know you say not the Flowerpot, but it meets all of your criteria.

It is inherently less complicated than all of the other vapes you mentioned due to the use of a commercial PID and MASSIVE 20mm coil covered in titanium.

I looked at all of the "solid unit" or "tower" desktops, and there is constantly complaints of device failures over time due to some internal design flaw which dissuaded me.

The flowerpot does is essentially the bare bones; No need to worry about rotting meat :brow:

The only thing you will be replacing with a Flowerpot is your water-piece if you are not careful.

Also, microdosing is a sinch, you only need to thinly cover the screen.

Im so high I just saw now you already came to your senses LMAO

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
You tried it though correct?
Nah itโ€™s just sitting on my island looking pretty but Iโ€™m kinda salty over the missing stand so every time I look at it i get saltier lmao

I know you say not the Flowerpot, but it meets all of your criteria.

It is inherently less complicated than all of the other vapes you mentioned due to the use of a commercial PID and MASSIVE 20mm coil covered in titanium.

I looked at all of the "solid unit" or "tower" desktops, and there is constantly complaints of device failures over time due to some internal design flaw which dissuaded me.

The flowerpot does is essentially the bare bones; No need to worry about rotting meat :brow:

The only thing you will be replacing with a Flowerpot is your water-piece if you are not careful.

Also, microdosing is a sinch, you only need to thinly cover the screen.

Im so high I just saw now you already came to your senses LMAO

yeah they convinced me, you are right do it does seem like it is the best out there. I have gotten new glass too so you were right again lol

Sour Dream,

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Nah itโ€™s just sitting on my island looking pretty but Iโ€™m kinda salty over the missing stand so every time I look at it i get saltier lmao

yeah they convinced me, you are right do it does seem like it is the best out there. I have gotten new glass too so you were right again lol
My heart breaks for you. I'd be super sour. I will admit I've went "karen" on people over vapes. I did acknowledge to them on how I'd handle myself bad and did apologize

arb

Semi shaved ape
My heart breaks for you. I'd be super sour. I will admit I've went "karen" on people over vapes. I did acknowledge to them on how I'd handle myself bad and did apologize
I am still salty as FUCK over my dream wood 22 issues and the complete arrogance of the makers.
Sell me a non working beta unit without saying it is such,leave out a third of the order
Ignore emails until called out here then act like I am the issue.
Those humps lost me as a customer directly because of the shitty CS.
Prick,fuck,cuntbag shitstains on the sheets of life.......a pox on the brothers dreamwood.
๐Ÿ˜ 

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I am still salty as FUCK over my dream wood 22 issues and the complete arrogance of the makers.
Sell me a non working beta unit without saying it is such,leave out a third of the order
Prick,fuck,cuntbag shitstains on the sheets of life.......a pox on the brothers dreamwood.
๐Ÿ˜ 
Haha mine was a quality control issue with Boundless I finally just recieved the replacement and sold it NiB . I believe I got 2 cfxs and 4 teras maybe a 5th? I only bought one tera the rest was just the snowball effect. I still have a boundless boneyard just incase I could ever figure out how to take the heater out and use. Mine were faulty electrics.

iDRINKBLEACH,

Vapouristo

Vapouristo Extraordinaire IG: @Vapouristo
Company Rep

yeah man that's too bad, it will arrive soon though.

I had a wrong part arrive before and they sent out a replacement asap. Awesome customer service for myself as a Canadian

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
๐Ÿ˜ 
Sheesh that sounds terrible, I hate when companies act like that
yeah man that's too bad, it will arrive soon though.

I had a wrong part arrive before and they sent out a replacement asap. Awesome customer service for myself as a Canadian
i hope so!

Top Bottom