Super Surfer Vs Ditanium for first Desktop Vape

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
idk if anyone cares but i ordered the Mega Globe from Sneakypete since its back in stock and i plan on getting one of these https://www.dhgate.com/product/29-5cm-tall-top-quality-mobius-matrix-glass/386732962.html in a few weeks.

Next up is to order the Flowerpot soon. Got a Fury Edge coming soon too, just gotta sell this useless Pax 3. Cant wait to get this thing outta my sight
I was in the same boat with pax 3. The wife limits the amount of vapes I have so it was like a rotating door with them and could not get rid of the pax to save me then out of no where got 4 people wanting it on entexchange. It actually got me my FP, well that and two new cfxs I sold also.
Megaglobe is great for FP. I just got this while on vacation it works well I just didnt bring my drop downs with and didnt want to buy more of them just for a couple days. You can also see my globe. Oh n my TM. Was way over prepared for vacay with FP, tm, and Tt haha
rsz_120200920_110053.jpg
rsz_20200920_110034.jpg
Next piece I think is going to be an illuminati uv tiger.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I was in the same boat with pax 3. The wife limits the amount of vapes I have so it was like a rotating door with them and could not get rid of the pax to save me then out of no where got 4 people wanting it on entexchange. It actually got me my FP, well that and two new cfxs I sold also.
Megaglobe is great for FP. I just got this while on vacation it works well I just didnt bring my drop downs with and didnt want to buy more of them just for a couple days. You can also see my globe. Oh n my TM. Was way over prepared for vacay with FP, tm, and Tt haha
View attachment 2827
View attachment 2828
Next piece I think is going to be an illuminati uv tiger.

yea I’ll get rid of the pax on entexchange, it’s where I got the fury edge that will be otw soon.

Cant wait for my Megaglobe to come in, that glass looks pretty sweet.

i just looked up the Illuminati tiger and that’s insane looking to my new to glass buying eyes

Sour Dream,
Reactions: arb

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
yea I’ll get rid of the pax on entexchange, it’s where I got the fury edge that will be otw soon.

Cant wait for my Megaglobe to come in, that glass looks pretty sweet.

i just looked up the Illuminati tiger and that’s insane looking to my new to glass buying eyes
You will love the megaglobe I use it more than my heady pieces just because it's so convenient with the way some vapes are in your face. Entexchange is pretty sweet I always try posting here first. I actually got some glass on here i need xfer over there.
Yeah that tiger is sweet. I almost left the shop with the one i posted and a frosted monkey tube from them, but decided to wait get some Ti accesories, and a spare coil n pid. I'll be damned if I dont have a monkey n tiger in a month tho. Now that I've gone all in on my FP I'm buying glass n accesories, hopefully a weedeater diffuser disk shows up soon.
I'm pretty stoked for you to get your FP, it was my game changer I bought it, loved it, and now I've already hauled it 2500 miles in an RV which was nice because it had power every where we went. Anything is semi portable in an RV haha.

iDRINKBLEACH,
Reactions: arb

Vaporware

What about this one?
[Link removed]

That looks about like the one @Ramahs posted a picture of earlier; it should be good.

I do want to note for future links though, FC doesn’t like linking to counterfeit labeled products. There are plenty of similar pieces on DHGate without the faked brand names on them though. If you’re not familiar with the big names in glass that get a lot of counterfeit versions, Mobius is one of them. :)

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
You will love the megaglobe I use it more than my heady pieces just because it's so convenient with the way some vapes are in your face. Entexchange is pretty sweet I always try posting here first. I actually got some glass on here i need xfer over there.
Yeah that tiger is sweet. I almost left the shop with the one i posted and a frosted monkey tube from them, but decided to wait get some Ti accesories, and a spare coil n pid. I'll be damned if I dont have a monkey n tiger in a month tho. Now that I've gone all in on my FP I'm buying glass n accesories, hopefully a weedeater diffuser disk shows up soon.
I'm pretty stoked for you to get your FP, it was my game changer I bought it, loved it, and now I've already hauled it 2500 miles in an RV which was nice because it had power every where we went. Anything is semi portable in an RV haha.

that does sound like fun going on a road trip with the FP, how many accessories have you gotten for the FP?

That looks about like the one @Ramahs posted a picture of earlier; it should be good.

I do want to note for future links though, FC doesn’t like linking to counterfeit labeled products. There are plenty of similar pieces on DHGate without the faked brand names on them though. If you’re not familiar with the big names in glass that get a lot of counterfeit versions, Mobius is one of them. :)
I honestly don’t know anything about glass, I was just googling to find what i hopes was a good one

but thanks for letting me know , I wasn’t aware of that rule

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker

I thought they just had good deals haha. I dont mind Chinese glass. Even though the learning curve on a butane vape stained the recycled glass with the taste of combustion. It made a good gift to a buddy who I cannot convert to vaping.

@Sour Dream I got a handle, carb cap, spare coil and pid coming . A scoop tool to load bowl cus that bugger can get warm, some mats. I already own some accessories, but as of now my station is meh.

Last edited:

Vaporware

I thought they just had good deals haha. I dont mind Chinese glass. Even though the learning curve on a butane vape stained the recycled glass with the taste of combustion. It made a good gift to a buddy who I cannot convert to vaping.

@Sour Dream I got a handle, carb cap, spare coil and pid coming . A scoop tool to load bowl cus that bugger can get warm, some mats. I already own some accessories, but as of now my station is meh.

Yeah, I have Chinese glass too. You can get pretty decent stuff there cheap. I don’t have a problem with the clones, FC as a whole just doesn’t want to point people toward products that are labeled so they appear to be brand name glass when they’re not.

There are some people who have made their own names on DHGate (I think CCG is one), but if that’s not the company’s main marketplace any glass you see there with a label on it is likely to be using someone else’s name.

Vaporware

I have and use both, although I think they sell a new version of the glass bowl now. Here are some of their features:

ShovelHead:
1. Indestructible.
2. Larger bowl (up to ~0.3g but you can ).
3. Matches the heater and accessories.
4. The screen stays in very well. If you brush it often between loads, you won’t have to soak it in iso very often.

Glass:
1. Breakable.
2. Flower is closer to the heater.
3. Some people say the taste is better (most don’t seem to notice a lot of difference).
4. I hear the screen might stay in the new ones better, but it falls out of mine when I clean the bowl.

If the glass makes it easier to afford I’d go with that, if you can get the Ti right now I’d buy that for the reliability, and eventually I’d consider getting both.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I have both, both are 14mm I tend to use shovel head more. Indestructible, slightest taste difference, screen is better and bigger loads. If money is an issue with purchase I'd suggest paying the extra 20 and go for shovel head. You know you will always have it versus you could break the glass within minutes then I guarentee you will spend the extra n get a shovel head. Idk I like to play it safe and know I will always be able to use mine.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
18mm glass vs 14mm Ti shovelhead.
I have both, both are 14mm I tend to use shovel head more. Indestructible, slightest taste difference, screen is better and bigger loads. If money is an issue with purchase I'd suggest paying the extra 20 and go for shovel head. You know you will always have it versus you could break the glass within minutes then I guarentee you will spend the extra n get a shovel head. Idk I like to play it safe and know I will always be able to use mine.
Thanks guys i will just get the shovel head. I think thats the last lingering question i can think of besides how long shipping will take lol

Thanks again to everyone who has responded so far.

Its funny i came into this thread with no interest or intention to get a flowerpot or anything but what was in the thread title and came out a Flowerpot fan

arb

Semi shaved ape
Thanks guys i will just get the shovel head. I think thats the last lingering question i can think of besides how long shipping will take lol

Thanks again to everyone who has responded so far.

Its funny i came into this thread with no interest or intention to get a flowerpot or anything but what was in the thread title and came out a Flowerpot fan
Fuck it made me want one to.........plus the kitten that was attracted to the enail is now grown and doesn't seem interested.
🐈
The only thing holding me back is the blisters........I know there's gonna be blisters.
😥

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Looks similar to the one I have, from a different seller.

Thanks guys i will just get the shovel head.

I don't have a glass bowl, but I am perfectly happy with my shovelhead. The screen sits flat, in the tiny groove it snaps into in the shovelhead.

I've had this rig for a few months now, and I've never had to clean the screen with Iso. It brushes clean after I finish every bowl. All you need is enough to cover the screen.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Fuck it made me want one to.........plus the kitten that was attracted to the enail is now grown and doesn't seem interested.
🐈
The only thing holding me back is the blisters........I know there's gonna be blisters.
😥

wear grilling gloves lol
Looks similar to the one I have, from a different seller.

I don't have a glass bowl, but I am perfectly happy with my shovelhead. The screen sits flat, in the tiny groove it snaps into in the shovelhead.

I've had this rig for a few months now, and I've never had to clean the screen with Iso. It brushes clean after I finish every bowl. All you need is enough to cover the screen.
sounds good, I’ll go with the shovelhead

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Only if I can find some that match the helmet and water wings I already hafta wear.
🙃
Arb you better get one... blisters are just the flowerpots way of kissing you. Haha I currently have a FP kiss on side of hand from debowling and catching it on the vrod head while it was on the post. It is still worth it haha. I just keep telling myself dont grab Ti without thinking. Honestly the post says HOT on it n I was thinking that's dumb of course it is then one day while emptying debowler I went to grab it by the hot post and as I about grabbed it, I read hot n stopped lmfao. Common sense and patience go a long ways for blister free.

Edit--- oh man I jacked that all up with spelling and what not, was busy while posting it was bad probably still is but I tried to clean up quick

Last edited:

Vaporware

Arb you better get one... blisters are just the flowerpots way of kissing you. Haha I currently have a FP kiss on side of hand from debowling and catching it on the vrod head while it was on the post. It is still worth it haha. I just keep telling myself dont grab Ti without thinking. Honestly the post says HOT on it n I was thinking that's dumb of course it is then one day while emptying debowler I went to grab it by the hot post and as I about grabbed it, I read hot n stopped lmfao. Common sense and patience go a long ways for blister free.

Edit--- oh man I jacked that all up with spelling and what not, was busy while posting it was bad probably still is but I tried to clean up quick

The worst I’ve had was a tiny line on the back of my finger when I wasn’t paying enough attention early on. I couldn’t even feel it, but it was a good reminder for me that I need to set it up somewhere that won’t have me reaching behind it while it’s on.

I strongly recommend that anything with an open heating element like this be treated like a little open flame or a tiny hot stove and kept on something stable, behind the glass and stuff so there’s no reason to reach over/around it while it’s in use.

I expected to worry about it a lot more than I actually do though. Now it’s no more worrying than using a stove or a candle. :)

arb

Semi shaved ape
I got my woodscents stuck on the end of my pinky finger so hard I had to shake it off........very deep burn there.
😂
I have the weedeater system in my basket and am now pondering the difference between D and T cup systems.
Seems like I may be a D cup kind of guy.
😜

Top Bottom