Sublimator

Status
Not open for further replies.

vorrange

Vapor.wise
something, thank you for you kind words and your scientific take on things but the truth is, you haven't really added anything to the conversation except insulting a bunch of people.

We know it is problably a scam, we know the guy is likely selling snake oil and that he most likely is full of shit. Still, we are curious minded people and there is still the benefit of the doubt to be given.

So, thank you for your expertise but it is really not needed.

dorkus_molorkus

Once again brother Vorrange has managed to eloquently summise and delicately apply what I so obviously failed to relay here in this thread & via one single PM to ...........some.........thing not quite sure what anymore???

@vorrange-pretty sure this has happened at least once, but maybe more before.
several of us trying to talk some sense into an obtuse point of view, and in you come with it all summed up in a couple of sentences with some polite banter, which really only translates into
' thanks for coming, but we are not buying what you are selling. We appreciate you stopping by & it would be great if you fuck off right now without anymore fuss.'

Its awesome, cuz if I was to try to say what you said.
Id get bloody banned. :D

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Once again brother Vorrange has managed to eloquently summise and delicately apply what I so obviously failed to relay here in this thread & via one single PM to ...........some.........thing not quite sure what anymore???

@vorrange-pretty sure this has happened at least once, but maybe more before.
several of us trying to talk some sense into an obtuse point of view, and in you come with it all summed up in a couple of sentences with some polite banter, which really only translates into
' thanks for coming, but we are not buying what you are selling. We appreciate you stopping by & it would be great if you fuck off right now without anymore fuss.'

Its awesome, cuz if I was to try to say what you said.
Id get bloody banned. :D

Thanks dorkus, i try my best. :)

I appreciate you keep trying to maintain it below banning levels, but always with a high level of nonsense humor (sometimes with more sense, than others, heheh).

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Arizer had no mention of the solo on their site for what? A year or more?

Go tell the people in the extreme Q and arizer subforums that they don't have real vapes because their website isn't perfect. See how well they take it.

While I love Arizer (favs) you make zero point.
Ehakim is correct, it is not professional...yet it says nothing about the product itself.

m0sh,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Mosh all I'm saying is don't judge something by its website. I can hire a pro web designer to do a site about the trippy stix...doesn't change the fact that its a piece of shit.

Generally speaking, the quality of a site has nothing at all to do with the product.

Yes the site needs more info, but people are just nitpicking rather than waiting to see the product.

darkrom,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
i'd love to know how the sublimator opens the trichome to expose the THC goo inside. or is it sublimating everything? waxy trichome shell and all? or does it melt the shell and then sublimate?

Hippie Dickie,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I agree 100%. They gave some rough pricing info, and made their presence known here.

I can already say making the effort to post here is already saying more about them than some other manufacturers. I have no idea how the product is, but at least they care enough to speak directly to the customers.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Wow! Clearly I shouldn't have gone to bed.

I'm a bit disappointed here that so many of you fed that troll.

Trolls-3.gif
Edit: So I come back to find more of the same. Another moderator deleted every post following mine as being off topic or inflammatory or usually both. Some of you suggested the thread should be locked, and sadly I'm forced to agree.

One of the stated goals of FC is to avoid the spread of bad information. That includes rampant speculation and conclusions without evidence, both of which permeate this thread in great abundance. One of the reasons I locked the thread was to shut that crap down.

If the inventors or manufacturers or a representative wants to open a new thread in Thread Candidates, they are welcome to do so. If that happens, I will try to see that they are treated with respect as long as the dialog is rational and calm. Some of us, at least, are keeping an open mind until we actually have some information on which to base an opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom