1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Strain Information

Discussion in 'Vaporizables' started by Tdtour, Feb 6, 2016.

1. looney2nz

looney2nz Research Geek, Mad Scientist

yep, I'm aware of the phenotypes. this grower was seeing shifts across all the strains they raised, so it seemed highly correlated to the medium it was grown in.

You'd hope that somewhere along the line I'd get lucky and find the most common phenotype a strain was bred for (like Trainwreck or Purple Urkle)... perhaps it's just funky memory :( Man I'd kill for a taste of '70's vintage Columbian Gold (was like smoking honey).

Squiby likes this.
  2. grokit

grokit well-worn member

Has anybody tried snake venom? Supposed to be da kine if you're into dank indicas.

It's a newfangled moxie creation, cross of viper city with gorilla glue #4.

:hmm:

Squiby likes this.
  3. Bad Ocelot

Bad Ocelot Well-Known Member

I start at leafly, but will check other sites as well myself. Analytical 360 has good spectrographic analysis for a lot of strains. Though, as I'm sure most of you are aware, the same strain can vary from grow to grow quite a bit. Still a good jumping off point though.

Sidenote, does anyone know much about platinum blue diesel? Haven't been able to find much info on it. Quite tasty but the high thc::cbd ratio can give me a little anxiety if I overdo it. Gonna have to pick up a cbd heavy indica strain to even things out, ha.

4. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

Is somebody already tried this strains? Could you let me know if they are worth the work? Taste, density,...

Here the list:
    - Akorn (aka Snowbud)
    - Royal Moby
    - Power Flower (aka Power Plant)
    - Jamaican Dream

and some autoflowering:
    - Northern light Auto
    - Royal Bluematic
    - White YodaxNorthern Light

I would be very happy if I can get some feedback cause I wouldn't grow a not interesting enough strain, although all this strain's seeds are on the cheap side. Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  5. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

Northern Light Autoflower is wonderful.

PPN likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors