Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
@VapeLife X: ok if you say that I ll definitely buy one! It was your Vids on youtube which made me interested in the Brick family. It looked so unreal to have this clouds with a still green bowl.
That's dope as fuck...appreciate the confidence you got in my recommendations! You'll be pleased to see that the OG's bowls last a few rounds longer on average and also the feel of it of it will make your hands happy. But male surrounding you look at junior too (might be a bit better fit if your an out and about type person or enjoy smaller loads)

Basti

Watching your videos was the best manual. Thats why from the first hit I'm in love...it worked perfect and I never combusted till yet. Ease of use is far better than I expected. Personaly for me in vapor quality the Maxx is above high end vapes like my evo or volcano. Thats why the jr. is already on its way and the OG will follow

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Watching your videos was the best manual. Thats why from the first hit I'm in love...it worked perfect and I never combusted till yet. Ease of use is far better than I expected. Personaly for me in vapor quality the Maxx is above high end vapes like my evo or volcano. Thats why the jr. is already on its way and the OG will follow
Not only is vapor quality above high end vapes....but so is the customer service and communal experience of using this vape! Good vapes by good people...a win everytime (if you ask me) :rockon:

Basti

Your absolutely right Vapelife X! Yesterday late night the flame intake of the maxx fell accidentally on the floor and broke. I contacted the customer service to ask which intake is the right one. They answered 10 minutes later and sent me an 10% off code as a gift. This service is unbelievable... reply on a Sunday(!) after ten minutes(!) with a gift code!

shaolinmilk

To me, the Brick isn't for everyone, however if you want to get as high as possible, this is the vaporizer you want! It could get frustrating to use from my experience (mostly feedback from friends), however once you "hit" that sweet spot, good game! Experience is like no other... I've been going through my stash so quickly. Damn you Brick!

Blackfriars

Connoisseur of cannabis
To me, the Brick isn't for everyone, however if you want to get as high as possible, this is the vaporizer you want! It could get frustrating to use from my experience (mostly feedback from friends), however once you "hit" that sweet spot, good game! Experience is like no other... I've been going through my stash so quickly. Damn you Brick!

I had the same experience. <chuckles>

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS
So I have been playing around with my brick more recently. I have found that I have started to be more comfortable using it with my opposite hand. I'm right hand dominant, which meant I hold the brick in my left hand and torch with my right. Switched it up and found I have a more consistent vapor output.

I was guessing it had to do with my right hand being quicker to cover and uncover the carb hole, but this is only for the OG brick. With the junior I still am right hand dominant. Anyone have any idea why, or am I simply just over thinking it?

On a slight side note, I have been using the glass ring from the swift pro and a firefly 2 concentrate pad in the junior and it made using even less material easier and helped with hot spots. Does anyone have a ring that can fit inside the OG brick oven that can be bought for a reasonable price?

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
It's like riding a bike...failing sucks...but once you learn to pedal it helps you get to where your going faster than walking, or running for that matter.

So I have been playing around with my brick more recently. I have found that I have started to be more comfortable using it with my opposite hand. I'm right hand dominant, which meant I hold the brick in my left hand and torch with my right. Switched it up and found I have a more consistent vapor output.

I was guessing it had to do with my right hand being quicker to cover and uncover the carb hole, but this is only for the OG brick. With the junior I still am right hand dominant. Anyone have any idea why, or am I simply just over thinking it?

On a slight side note, I have been using the glass ring from the swift pro and a firefly 2 concentrate pad in the junior and it made using even less material easier and helped with hot spots. Does anyone have a ring that can fit inside the OG brick oven that can be bought for a reasonable price?
It's probably because you have to think more in general when your using your non dominant hand making it a more conscious experience. Or, one eye can have slightly better sight and you get better focus on the intake when using the opposite eye...
...I'm not a doctor or a medical student though...sometimes online I like to pretend to be!

lovecrush

http://goo.gl/EsKJzJ
Just bought my own brick boys, now my watch begins... ;)

Edit: Oh shit I thought I was on the OG thread, sorry mods... I'm a little vaked.
Modnote: Post moved to proper thread

5b98e247861bffb195822ce892670c85.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lovecrush

http://goo.gl/EsKJzJ
nice

why og brick? why not maxx or hydrobrick lol, something OG has the other two dont?

The OG looks better IMO, who wouldn't like a vaporizer that looks like a LEGO toy? I also love how it looks like a bong... And correct me if I'm wrong, but I can get a hydro add-on at any time on their website so I can hook my OG brick to water pieces.

Lookatmeglow

@stinkytofus. I am planning on getting a maxx. The reason I am getting an entirely new unit instead of the hydro-brick add-on for my OG brick is that I want something unique. The maxx fits all together and for me, can be left out 24/7 without worry of someone asking what it is.

I think the maxx would be able to provide a different experience being that it was designed with water use in mind and the OG brick works beautifully on its own. I rather have two great units that are used for separate purposes. Than one serving multiple. Just my two cents though. I have a feeling I will get the add-on just to try anyway.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I like the new quartz banger I got from them. It's wider and the stem is a lot more narrow, it's strange how different it is to hit it compared to my last one. So far it seems a little tougher to get up to heat, I've gotten a bit more pooling then I like. I just hit the pools with the torch to clean up afterwards. I don't think the walls are thicker, maybe it's just the wider bowl. I still get wax buildup in the stem, not sure if that's normal or just me not being great at it. So far no real issues with it, just need to get used to heating it and the timing.

I still suck at it, but it thoroughly kicks my ass every time so I don't care.
IMG_20170125_084123.jpg

So far every purchase has been a happy one and I also can't say enough good things about sticky brick cs.

Lookatmeglow

I like the new quartz banger I got from them. It's wider and the stem is a lot more narrow, it's strange how different it is to hit it compared to my last one. So far it seems a little tougher to get up to heat, I've gotten a bit more pooling then I like. I just hit the pools with the torch to clean up afterwards. I don't think the walls are thicker, maybe it's just the wider bowl. I still get wax buildup in the stem, not sure if that's normal or just me not being great at it. So far no real issues with it, just need to get used to heating it and the timing.

I still suck at it, but it thoroughly kicks my ass every time so I don't care.
IMG_20170125_084123.jpg

So far every purchase has been a happy one and I also can't say enough good things about sticky brick cs.

Clearly I missed it, where did your get that mouthpiece???? Also the banger looks solid. Next order from SBL will definitely need to include one.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Clearly I missed it, where did your get that mouthpiece???? Also the banger looks solid. Next order from SBL will definitely need to include one.
@FreddieFresh nailed it, that magic was made by @mvapes for them to put on demo units for shows and stuff. I was very, very, very (there aren't enough very's) fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to buy the Mario glass. Not sure if it was because I asked about it in the thread a couple of times or if it was my profile pic, but either way I was ecstatic to get something I didn't deserve. It's all absolutely beautiful. Perfect fit for my vape, perfect fit for me. I'll limit my post to 4, but I will be happy to spam some more pics if anyone wants. My vape shelf is getting rearranged to have these displayed at all times.

Fucking Mario glass man, so good.
IMG_20170127_130331.jpg

IMG_20170127_130336.jpg

IMG_20170127_130601.jpg

IMG_20170127_130636.jpg

Top Bottom