Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

coolbreeze

Wake and bake with the Maxx driven by the CC Omega. Light spin/tamp to level, not pack.
IMG-5888.jpg

average_joe

Anyone got a link to a buy a replacement 14mm glass elbow adapter?, the one that comes with the Hydromaxx, broke it today T.T and looking for a cheap replacement. Thanks!

average_joe,

JettyRatt

my method for the Flip I am new to the Flip so this was my process triple flame torch + restriction disk up = more control but still getting a hot spot and was combusting about every 4th bowl trying to get a darker roast from it (i need to RTL, trying to quit combustion). My solution = a tightly twisted length of 316L SS 24g coil wire bent into a small W that i squeeze together and insert into the post of the re-stricter then assemble post up. with this set up i have even better control the air flow is just slightly tighter (not enough to make a difference to me). No more hot spot. I load 1/2 to 2/3 of a bowl and slightly level (not a hard pack just level) and get even roasting and complete extraction in (4 hits on a j-hook and 2 hits on a waterpiece) with a stir and re-level between each and twaxing with this set up is so effective. with the twisted wire inserted i really have to push it to get charring or hot spots and am consistently getting dark chocolate AVB.

enrarit

Holy fuck, I am wrecked

I do believe I dialed in my Maxx just now, it was a decent amount of 45% infused weed... But holy fuck, I am wrecked.

As much as I love the ease of my TinyMight, it falls short of the bowel loosening raw violation I just experienced courtesy of the Maxx just now.

I have a Micro v4 and love it, fuck does it punch far above its weight, but it too is not on the same level.

Yeah... Bit of a scorch 💩

yourtokingbuddy

Thank you very much @Retrosteam , that's all my Runt is missing :peace:

Next purchase for me a custom glass MP for my Runt by High Artisan, it's superb.

:love:
Oooh those custom mouthpieces are wonderful. I just picked up one of their 2nds/imperfects thanks to you!

I've wanted a custom stem for a long time and this one just spoke to me, especially for the price. Pictured is their brick and promo photo, not mine :)

bestvaping

Yeah, I think it's great that craftsmen are starting to offer us original mouthpieces for sticky brick, that's all I've been waiting for. I'm happy, I'd like to see a lot more of it :brow:

lazylathe

Almost there...
For the past 7 months or so I have been on a honeymoon with my favourite vape! It was NOT the StickyBrick...
Today I decided I needed a break from my DD and wanted to use something else for a different type of vape signature.
When you exclusively use one vape your body tends to adapt to it's signature and the effects can be different.
To keep things fresh, I find a change in vape helps enormously!

Enter my trusty OG StickyBrick! Gave her a good cleaning, fresh screen and some beeswax for the wood!
Looking good!!

Loaded up a micro load of some White Truffle and BAM!!!
OMG the flavours!!!
I love taking numerous smaller hits off a small load, slowly reducing the terps and taste.
Keep the temps lower and just keep taking small hits until the herb starts to slightly brown.

The large OG is my favourite SB vape to use! I find the smaller ones to be a bit of a challenge except for the Flip Brick, love that guy on my WT!

Happy Sunday everyone!!

bestvaping

Doug's Woodery mouthpiece/intake are also compatible with sticky bricks (Jr and Runt), you'll just have to change the default O-ring, otherwise it won't hold very well with those of SBL. I personally use an ø11x4mm O-ring that I got from my Dynabox SBL mouthpiece (these are the same ones used by Dynabox for these bricks). It holds well and poses no particular problem, it's great :brow:

Last edited:

RedZep

You're more than welcome. If you are using a bent intake, try pointing at a downward angle, aiming at roughly 4 or 5 o'clock just a hair inside the opening of the funnel. I've been using the bent intake on my OG and Hydrobrick and this technique works pretty nicely. I'm not sure why, but it's just a sweet spot I have found to keep consistent heatflow into the chamber.
Just want to come back to this comment you made months ago. It was amazing advice. It's also an amazing technique for the Nova with a single flame. Thank you so much. This has been game changing for me. I couldn't remember who gave me the advice, so I went back and found it.

coolbreeze

Just want to come back to this comment you made months ago. It was amazing advice. It's also an amazing technique for the Nova with a single flame. Thank you so much. This has been game changing for me. I couldn't remember who gave me the advice, so I went back and found it.
Glad it's working for you. Bricks are so much fun!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Without a restrictor disk right?

Right. I wasn't much of a fan of the restrictor disk. Probably because I bought my brick before the restrictor disk came out, so that's how I learned to use it. Then when I experimented with the disk, I felt that it took away more of the technical control I had over the type of hit I could receive than I liked.

bestvaping

I found this video last night, I watched it all in the evening with my SBL, well I must say I learned a lot and saw so many beautiful bricks and other prototypes, it's cool! it was nice to see all those enthusiasts chatting together (even if I didn't understand everything because my English isn't very good :D)

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Is this the right thread to show off my brand new Runt in zebrawood?

Anyway, here you go:

I'll be honest: when I first saw pictures of the SB vapes, I didn't quite know what to make of them. Such a chunky piece of wood is supposed to be a good vaporizer? I was not really convinced.

Well, I had no idea...

I think it was the video of Troy, in which he discusses all the models and obviously has a lot of fun vaping them. However, further videos and reviews as well as the thread here gradually convinced me that we were dealing with something very special here. When I discovered a Runt in zebrawood in the wild, it only took one more night of restless sleep and then the order was placed.

Now the device has just arrived and it was pure love as soon as I unpacked it. It was like my first Vapman: pictures can't begin to accurately portray how beautiful these vapes are. Likewise with the Runt, you immediately feel the craftsmanship and sheer pride that goes into making it. I am truly in love.

And then I vaped my first bowl. The lighter supplied has a relatively small flame and although I turned it all the way up and held the outer edge of the flame directly to the heat intake, nothing happened at first. Second attempt, nothing again. Am I stupid or what's going on? Looked at the bowl, everything green.

All right, now I'm brave, I hold the flame much closer. I inhale. It sounds like Darth Vader. And then boom! Ladies and gentlemen, we have a lift off. The vapor is dense and pleasant and the taste is excellent despite the still slight woody note. Yes, that's fun!

Now I've been sitting here stoned for 30 minutes trying to write this stupid text and wondering who even wants to read it and why. :razz:

Yes, the Runt hits hard. Awesome piece! :love:

coolbreeze

Is this the right thread to show off my brand new Runt in zebrawood?

Anyway, here you go:

I'll be honest: when I first saw pictures of the SB vapes, I didn't quite know what to make of them. Such a chunky piece of wood is supposed to be a good vaporizer? I was not really convinced.

Well, I had no idea...

I think it was the video of Troy, in which he discusses all the models and obviously has a lot of fun vaping them. However, further videos and reviews as well as the thread here gradually convinced me that we were dealing with something very special here. When I discovered a Runt in zebrawood in the wild, it only took one more night of restless sleep and then the order was placed.

Now the device has just arrived and it was pure love as soon as I unpacked it. It was like my first Vapman: pictures can't begin to accurately portray how beautiful these vapes are. Likewise with the Runt, you immediately feel the craftsmanship and sheer pride that goes into making it. I am truly in love.

And then I vaped my first bowl. The lighter supplied has a relatively small flame and although I turned it all the way up and held the outer edge of the flame directly to the heat intake, nothing happened at first. Second attempt, nothing again. Am I stupid or what's going on? Looked at the bowl, everything green.

All right, now I'm brave, I hold the flame much closer. I inhale. It sounds like Darth Vader. And then boom! Ladies and gentlemen, we have a lift off. The vapor is dense and pleasant and the taste is excellent despite the still slight woody note. Yes, that's fun!

Now I've been sitting here stoned for 30 minutes trying to write this stupid text and wondering who even wants to read it and why. :razz:

Yes, the Runt hits hard. Awesome piece! :love:
giphy.gif

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Well, i'll give you a why:

Reading your post reminded me how my first bowls in my Runt felt: I truly thought vapor came out of my mouth, nose and ears at the same time!
Really hit like a brick these things!:clap:
It's the only vape i stir after every hit because the act of checking the bowl and stirring in between hits is really part of the experience with this type of vape imo.

And your post also reminded me that my Runt desperately needed some attention and play-time, it's been sitting jobless for too long without any reason!
So started off the weekend with my triple flame torch and a full nug for the Runt "supercar" experience!
0 to 100 in 1.2 seconds!
And we have a lift off!!
Cheers!

Top Bottom