Sticky Brick Junior by Sticky Brick Labs

Oogendoogan

That's crazy that someone said that 48 were already sold.. I'm glad I got on at 8 to grab one lol. Cedar all the way for me. I originally wanted spalted maple but that cedar looks beautiful and it looks the most uniform to me, like the grain of the wood seems to go the same way on the pics of the cedar units. Tough choice though, the maple would go nice with my walnut brick, but I think the cedar will too :tup: can't wait for the units to start rolling in. I'm exited for this one! always wanted a daisy and lily and now I'm gonna have a brick and brick Jr. :clap:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
broke til next week..hopefully there is still some jr to go around..ill just sit back and do some testing on the hydro brick for now..lol

lol hard to feel sorry for you, at first like aw poor guy then like well fuck you ;):lol::p

Yeah in the same boat, too strapped to make any vapor purchases for a while (need to sell some really), but Hydro and Jr are top of my wish list for sure, even though I do have a beta Jr brick myself. The final versions and the Hydro are just so mouthwatering :drool::drool::drool:

Congratulations @StickyBricks! Can't believe how fast they seemed to go, I mean I kind of can, they and you are amazing after all... But wow already all sold out basically? :tup:
Quick launch with @Slow Draw McGraw :ko:

subway13029

lol hard to feel sorry for you, at first like aw poor guy then like well fuck you ;):lol::p

Yeah in the same boat, too strapped to make any vapor purchases for a while (need to sell some really), but Hydro and Jr are top of my wish list for sure, even though I do have a beta Jr brick myself. The final versions and the Hydro are just so mouthwatering :drool::drool::drool:

Congratulations @StickyBricks! Can't believe how fast they seemed to go, I mean I kind of can, they and you are amazing after all... But wow already all sold out basically? :tup:
Quick launch with @Slow Draw McGraw :ko:
Ha..hey at least you have the beta Jr. To mess with..lol..but I'm definately shocked they are all gone or the first 50 anyways..amazing shit guys...

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Thanks everyone and look for your tracking numbers tomorrow. Excited to get them in your hands!
Not as excited as I am!

giphy.gif

Midnight Toker

That is not a drug, it’s a plant.....
Sorry @Midnight Toker, order 421279 here.

I see you sent that fax :)

Sorry fellas,Order #421278, checking in

Going back to bed is tempting but I went the other route and made coffee, bout to extreme wake and vake. Have to spend some quality time with the Brick today and let her know that even though the family's getting larger, I still love her just the same and always will..

Actually, the first was 421278...you know who you are. Smith!

Lol! Ok first to post then. :rofl:3rd in the I purchased a Brick Jr. lottery, which ain't bad considering I hit that 5 minute snooze button 3 times.

Congrats to all the future Brick Jr owners and congrats to @StickyBricks for a successful new launch! Shipping notices tomorrow means I'll be in heaven in a few days with new cedar wood. Thanks to all for the videos, pics and beta reviews. They helped me decide to join the family. I think it was a good decision. :nod:

Dustydurban

Thanks @Shit Snacks and you'll be happy to know I got the metal stick to fit! Not quite sold out and I still have 6 bent intakes left because I didn't want orders 50-55 to feel left out.

Thanks everyone and look for your tracking numbers tomorrow. Excited to get them in your hands!

Long time lurker ..Vas got the better of me.... excited hell yea.For history sake Ijust
wanted to know what my lotto number is haha

mnicsy999

I like butane vapes.
Why cheaper on puffit Up? 118 is hard to beat man..just wondering why..I guess 139 plus 15 percent off?

Yeah with code "PUFFEDUP" it comes out to around $118, coming with a torch and stir tools, free shipping, and also a free grinder (I put a note to get a jyarz instead of a grinder because apparently you can do that). Very hard to beat.

Dustydurban

subway13029

God Im getting so sick of hearing the nole chant in this game..ole miss blew it...but yeah back to the brick..was just curious about the price, not trying to stir anything up I just saw that 118 and was like gotta be misprint..I don't mind buying straight from the brick if it's possible..even though I whiffed on the first 56.. I was still sick from watching our masterpiece against umass..lol

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
All orders have shipped and everyone will be getting their tracking numbers throughout the day. Everyone that ordered yesterday will be getting the extra flame intake. Thanks everybody!

Also, we still have some stock of the walnut and maple, but the cedar will be 7 days out for shipping. The cedar turned out to be most popular with the maple running a close second. Kind of surprised but I personally love the cedar so I understand.

Last edited:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Arg, it isn't coming until Thursday. Why did I pick the cheapest shipping option, doesn't seem worth it now. It's only 2 days.... but it's 2 days!!

Also cedar really made me rethink spalted maple, I'm still a little torn. I hope you make some upcoming stuff out of cedar.

Top Bottom