Sticky Brick Junior by Sticky Brick Labs

subway13029

looks like another solid winner the the brick crew..all sec jokes aside but damn we really tokk it on the chin today..ont count on ole urban poling all those yards up on fonference opponents but i would love to be able to do that against lesser teams..we had a struggle on our hands with umass..and not basketball but football..lol..but yeah about the brick...i want one..

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
We are ready for the release tomorrow and will be including the beta flame intakes to the first 50 customers on our site. As an added bonus and a big thank you to everyone on FC we want to offer a 10% discount in our store. Use the code FIRST10 on all of our products, anytime.

Junior tomorrow at 8am est!
tert2nU.jpg

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
We are ready for the release tomorrow and will be including the beta flame intakes to the first 50 customers on our site. As an added bonus and a big thank you to everyone on FC we want to offer a 10% discount in our store. Use the code FIRST10 on all of our products, anytime.

tert2nU.jpg
Those looks so fucking great! :mmmm:

snackmaster

tert2nU.jpg

Is that a pretty typical example of a walnut junior, or is it an especially attractive one? I'm having a an incredibly tough time deciding between maple and walnut. Thought I was team maple, but that walnut has me second guessing myself!

edit: @Fat Freddy your post popped up as I was writing mine. Glad I'm not alone!

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Yes, that walnut is very beautiful, and my Brick is walnut so it's tempting to get a matching Junior. The cedar is really nice too, I'm really curious what those look like in person.

Still, I gotta go with the spalted maple. I'm a big fan of maple in general, and would have probably got a spalted maple brick if they were available. Not that I dislike my walnut brick, I think the wood is beautiful in fact, and I'm especially fond of the grain pattern on mine. I wouldn't trade my brick for anything.

I hope everyone is having a good Vapor Day, I mean Labor Day weekend! Stay Sticky! :peace:

As an added bonus, for anyone ordering from us, we will be including an extra bent flame intake on the first 50 orders.

So cool! The bent intakes are the ducks nuts on ALL brick fare!!!

People are going to loose it over this one, the anticipation of watching this thread BLOW UP when units start trickling in is so exciting!!! The hypes real fellas.

Midnight Toker

That is not a drug, it’s a plant.....

tert2nU.jpg

Just so I'm clear....the order of the Bricks above is Spalted Maple, Black Walnut and Cedar right?

Top Bottom