Sticky Brick Junior by Sticky Brick Labs

6079Smith

Sorry @Midnight Toker, order 421279 here.

I see you sent that fax :)

Sorry fellas,Order #421278, checking in

Going back to bed is tempting but I went the other route and made coffee, bout to extreme wake and vake. Have to spend some quality time with the Brick today and let her know that even though the family's getting larger, I still love her just the same and always will..

6079Smith

I've got a delicious cup of coffee and a freshly loaded Brick by my side, a cat in my lap purring, and a spalted maple Junior on the way. Life is good. :D :tup:

I'm lacking the cat, that sounds awesome. Great smoke buddies.

Hiding in plain sight, that's exactly my style. :clap:

I just stick a phone vaguely in front of my face whenever I'm doing something illicit, join the rest of the zombies.. Works like a charm

edit: I a word

Last edited:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Does sticky bricks take PayPal and is there any FC codes for discount or shipping??

If not then I'm waiting on my man Randy and PUI
FC code= FIRST10
10% off.

I bought my Brick from puffitup and they're a great company, but I wanted to go direct to the source this time. I figure SBL probably makes a little more money this way so I'm happy to give them the support.

Plus I wanted some of the Sticky Brick Butter for my wood.

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
I've got a brick coming I haven't even tried yet so I shouldn't be greedy.
I guess not owning a CC is great for curing VAS!
I haven't worked in almost three years due to cancer bs so I don't think the bank would be eager to give me a new one haha.
I will get my hands on a JR. within the next month I guarantee!

Thank you for the quick responses guys, hope everybody has a great Labor Day

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I've got a brick coming I haven't even tried yet so I shouldn't be greedy.
I guess not owning a CC is great for curing VAS!
I haven't worked in almost three years due to cancer bs so I don't think the bank would be eager to give me a new one haha.
I will get my hands on a JR. within the next month I guarantee!

Thank you for the quick responses guys, hope everybody has a great Labor Day
Nothing wrong with that at all. I look forward to you joining in on the Junior fun, whatever it takes to make that happen! :tup:

I look forward to seeing you in the Brick thread too. :peace:

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Oh yeah, I'm with a spalted too. :drool::love:Really can't thank @StickyBricks enough for helping me going thru the process of ordering one. :tup::nod:

Love this crowd here and the vibe - it's all been wonderful and the wood is not even here yet. All this feels truly "right" :)
Thanks to everyone in here contributing and even more the beta crew, you've made it out on the road!:rockon: .. So, hello 'portable vaporizers' main thread! :) :clap:
Full torch ahead, let's play with fire :evil:

Have a wonderful LD everyone :peace:

Top Bottom