Sticky Brick Junior by Sticky Brick Labs

6079Smith

Do it! You will regret it if you don't.

You hit the nail on the head about being missed and were echoing the more dominant voice in my head- okay, okay, you guys win, the Brick's going campin' lol

Even more compelling, I'm going with three good friends that I haven't seen in a few years, all whom still combust. I have a few short days to get them interested in fucking combustion; the Brick will be integral to this endeavor, me-thinks.. They'll show me pics of their kids, I'll show them pics of my vapes :)

There's a good chance SBL will have a few more pining over Jr. just before release

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
Maple on the left, cedar, and walnut.
zq4oQTs.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Maple on the left, cedar, and walnut.
zq4oQTs.jpg

Stunning, still always gotta give the edge to the spalt, but that cedar is truly something special and that walnut ain't no slouch itself! (Also love that table by the way!)

Interesting so now the new mouthpiece doesn't angle upwards at all, and bottoms all more square / less rounded than the beta? Definitely does looks like torch is well away from face and tbe new intake looks great for aim (and I'm sure the smaller bowl allows for a more even roast)

And yeah don't think I haven't noticed that stir slot and nice subtle logo! So the stir slot is just big enough for a toothpick it seems then?

Great job on all of these! :tup:

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
The bottom is flat, though the edges are broken by hand sanding. There is a lot more depth to the mp and it can be brought up or down easily so need to have an angle, and it is much longer. The bowl hole has been taken down to the same as the Brick and we are getting much more even roasting. The stir stick hole is big enough for a metal stir stick (that will be included), but the height was too much. We are including a couple fancy toothpicks too and one will be in the unit, along with a screen, when you open it.

Shit Snacks

The bottom is flat, though the edges are broken by hand sanding. There is a lot more depth to the mp and it can be brought up or down easily so need to have an angle, and it is much longer. The bowl hole has been taken down to the same as the Brick and we are getting much more even roasting. The stir stick hole is big enough for a metal stir stick (that will be included), but the height was too much. We are including a couple fancy toothpicks too and one will be in the unit, along with a screen, when you open it.

:nod::tup:

All sounds as great as it looks

So the metal stir stick won't fit with the cap on you mean? Can't go through all 3 pieces? I do like using a long metal stir stick so I can hold the two halves together while I stir and keep my hand above the hot heat intake (but it's easily avoidable regardless)

Is the metal stir stick plain straight? Or does it have a scraper on one end perhaps? Can be useful.... Love that you included so many accessories though, this shaping up to be one fantastic portable!

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
@Shit Snacks if the poker went all the way through you would not be able to pivot the unit on the stainless bowl piece, the stick would wind up getting bent, and on one occasion it did get stuck. Really wanted to get the metal stick in, but we have been getting a lot of requests for wood sticks because of the magnets and how they pull the stick. The metal stir stick will magnetize to the outside of the body with no problem though.

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks if the poker went all the way through you would not be able to pivot the unit on the stainless bowl piece, the stick would wind up getting bent, and on one occasion it did get stuck. Really wanted to get the metal stick in, but we have been getting a lot of requests for wood sticks because of the magnets and how they pull the stick. The metal stir stick will magnetize to the outside of the body with no problem though.

Ah forgot about the swivel capability with the one steel bowl piece on the production units. As usual you've already thought of everything ;) and I do like wood stirrers too actually

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
We are a go for Monday morning at 8am! Junior will be available at our site and puffitup simultaneously. That's 8am Buckeye time as some wise person pointed out. That's eastern time for you SEC fans.

As an added bonus, for anyone ordering from us, we will be including an extra bent flame intake on the first 50 orders. We had a little miscommunication and wound up with 50 of the beta intakes. They work just fine but aren't pretty enough to sell so we thought instead of doing nothing with them we could give them away as a way to say thank you for all the support.

Last edited:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
We are a go for Monday morning at 8am! Junior will be available at our site and puffitup simultaneously. That's 8am Buckeye time as some wise person pointed out. That's eastern time for you sec fans.

As an added bonus, for anyone ordering from us, we will be including an extra bent flame intake on the first 50 orders. We had a little miscommunication and wound up with 50 of the beta intakes. They work just fine but aren't pretty enough to sell so we thought instead of doing nothing with them we could give them away as a way to say thank you for all the support.
Sweet, I can't wait! :clap:

The videos of the Junior with the gloved hands reminded me of Master Hand from Smash Bros.

One thing led to another and I ended up making this:

tl8W8Hh.jpg

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
I just popped over here from the FW4 thread and I gotta tell ya',that one combined with junior here my wallet is burning a hole in my back pocket!

Damn! All of this incredible wood incorporated into convection systems! How will one possibly choose!?

I know! Don't choose! Buy one of each! And then run! Run like your life depended on it cuz it just might if your spouse finds out about it!

Arrrrgggghhhhh!

6079Smith

Woof, 8am eastern is 5am for me, that's going to hurt. Worth it.

Just thinkin' the same and groaning, lol.

On Labor Day, too, ugh.. @StickyBricks, you monster! ;)

On the bright side I'd guess it ups the odds of being in the first fifty and getting your wood of choice. I wake up at five most days, anyhow. Definitely worth it, regardless.

Vape Dr.

We are a go for Monday morning at 8am! Junior will be available at our site and puffitup simultaneously. That's 8am Buckeye time as some wise person pointed out. That's eastern time for you SEC fans.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom