Sticky Brick Junior by Sticky Brick Labs

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Loving it... :)

8ZnuXP3.jpg

IntoTheVoid

Pride Goeth Before A Fall
Many bowls later: The SBJr easily made it into my TOP 5 and is made to stay there. What a great addition to my family of vaporizers! I cannot wait for the festive days to be over so that I can order an OG. @StickyBricks: Thank you so much for this wonderful device. It instantly made it to my heart.
:love:
I totally concur with what you said. I love my SBJr. Have you tried leaving the house with it as an “out and about” vape yet? Or sticking to the Vap for that?

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
I only used it at home until now. My outdoor choice is still either the Fury 2/Fenix Mini or one of my Vapcaps. But I could imagine taking the SBJ with me on a hiking tour in spring/summer...

NizzyJones

I've used my Jr. for a quick vape outside the bar in the winter (I'm paranoid about battery vapes in the extreme cold and Maine is pretty weed friendly) and I really like it. All the cold air makes for super-cool vapor and seems like it makes it harder to scorch.

morninglight

Only a 1.5 week long sbjr owner. Forgive me I’m advance. Was wonderful at first. Thick clouds. Turning the matter crispy. Brownish Black. Anyways 2 if my torches started sputtering. Finally learned how to properly purge. Purged one of my torches. Still getting very poor performance, wispy vapor. Replaced the screen!!! Holy mother of vape. Back at it !!!! My only vape that requires most frequently screen cleaning/changing.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Only a 1.5 week long sbjr owner. Forgive me I’m advance. Was wonderful at first. Thick clouds. Turning the matter crispy. Brownish Black. Anyways 2 if my torches started sputtering. Finally learned how to properly purge. Purged one of my torches. Still getting very poor performance, wispy vapor. Replaced the screen!!! Holy mother of vape. Back at it !!!! My only vape that requires most frequently screen cleaning/changing.
I love the performance after a good screen and vape cleaning. That's the first thing I check now when I'm not getting hits like I think I should be.

IntoTheVoid

That is interesting. I was under the impression that my hits improve with the screen getting clogged.
A bit like with the Milaana. Will try with a fresh screen later on to see if there is a change!
Mine got better with a new screen after a month of daily use and constant screen scraping. Plus there is a lot of what I call “brown sugar” (particulate that gets pushed to the other side of the screen when you scrape it). After a full clean out and screen swap it was like new and performed better. It wasn’t just a little clog for me.

MonkeyTime

That is interesting. I was under the impression that my hits improve with the screen getting clogged.
A bit like with the Milaana. Will try with a fresh screen later on to see if there is a change!

I kinda think it's related to how you pack. I pack fairly full, fluffy coral style. Airflow is there, but it's a full bowl. With this, I like a clean screen. I get full, large, tasty hits.

As the screen gets clogged, I feel it's harder to adjust to your torch with your inhale.

Something about that "brown sugar" @IntoTheVoid , hate to clean it, but kinda feel proud to earn it :D

IntoTheVoid

I kinda think it's related to how you pack. I pack fairly full, fluffy coral style. Airflow is there, but it's a full bowl. With this, I like a clean screen. I get full, large, tasty hits.

As the screen gets clogged, I feel it's harder to adjust to your torch with your inhale.

Something about that "brown sugar" @IntoTheVoid , hate to clean it, but kinda feel proud to earn it :D
I think what happens, but I’m not entirely sure, as your screen clogs around the sides as the residue builds up, it creates a hotter outer temp since air doesn’t pass as freely. All the flow is in the centre of the bowl so it’s easier to scorch on the outsides. I get dark darkspots often. I just go with it now and make sure I stir every 2-3 hits to spread the scorched bud out. I’ve never combusted though. I’ve only changed my screen once since buying it about 2 months ago. I probably could have just cleaned the old one but I didn’t have ISO handy.

Dustydurban

I think what happens, but I’m not entirely sure, as your screen clogs around the sides as the residue builds up, it creates a hotter outer temp since air doesn’t pass as freely. All the flow is in the centre of the bowl so it’s easier to scorch on the outsides. I get dark darkspots often. I just go with it now and make sure I stir every 2-3 hits to spread the scorched bud out. I’ve never combusted though. I’ve only changed my screen once since buying it about 2 months ago. I probably could have just cleaned the old one but I didn’t have ISO handy.
Have you used the screen in the intake mod?

Dustydurban,

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
6 months later, many opportunities to try friend's portable rigs including everything from VapCaps (one of which is mine...), to crack pipes with jet torches, to various battery powered portables including 2 or 3 models that I was actually considering buying at one time. All to no avail...

SBJr is still the best, by test, and just plain stays on top... where it belongs! :D

I love this vaporizer. Mad love. It's just too cool for words! :)

johnnyCanuck

Just pulled the trigger on a cherry jr from PuffItUp! Was totally debating getting it from Namaste.ca $169CDN which is a really good price but customer service reviews were all over the place.

I’m stoked!

I started vaping with the VG Coil, OG Solo which was great for the longest time until I got my Grasshopper which I absolutely love for the stealth, big hits, heat on demand within 7 seconds etc. But it stopped working and currently in RMA limbo.
Decided to get an M as a back up and been using that as my daily driver with a little solo on the side. Great little vape for $50US and stealthy but got tired of waiting for the cap to get up to temp then trying to inhale as much as possible before the thing clicks again.
Started reading this thread and decided this is the one to replace the M and will rotate use with my GH once it’s up and running again.
Don’t want more than one battery operated vape at one time as I don’t want the batteries sitting around wearing away while collecting dust. I also figure from watching video that Jr probably uses much less butane per load than the M over time. That coupled with smoother, bigger hits,
Pure convection on demand, and longevity of the unit all factored into me wanting to replace the M on my list.

Sorry for rambling on here. Just thought I’d give a little background.

Top Bottom