Sticky Brick Junior by Sticky Brick Labs

Whissmu

I thought this would be a good place to share.. Have had a SBJ for a couple months but don't have the WPA yet. I was using a hydrotube with my Air one day and it clicked.. Why can't I do this with my Sticky? So I go on dhgate and order a 14mm male - 14mm male adapter, and Wa-lah! A Mini HydroBrick Maxx! This has been my go to setup for the past couple weeks. Not only am I living in cloud city, but it's just an overall easy and convenient setup. Give it a try yourself!

thanks for sharing! With your permission I show an idea similar to what you comment

connector 18.8mm to 14.5mm
image.jpg

image.jpg

j-hook 18,8mm18.8mm
image.jpg

shilum 18,8mm
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Whissmu

@Whissmu how is it working upside down? Is it with a extra screen inside the steel ring or you place it on top of the loaded bowl?

Or maybe using the S&B dosing capsule?

that is the best! it works in all its modes :evil:... if you ask yourself which is my favorite , I will answer you the capsules of my mighty ... but I confess that I do not enjoy my SBJ with water:D ... my preference is to use it dry, without capsules and with a single screen ... here fun max :sherlock:

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Does anyone have any details on the sticky brick grinder, saw it in the ad @Slow Draw McGraw posted went to the store but did not see it .

Opened my Black Friday package to find one of the SB grinders on top of my Jr. :rockon:

UZ0q9rl.jpg

TwqA158.jpg

Sweet little grinder that seems to do a course grind. They said they were giving them away randomly to orders placed on Black Friday. I happened to be the first order, so that may have G'd me up for one.

Love this Fractal action they are doing, as a Tampa Bay Lightning fan this was on my wish list as soon as I saw the first one. I think I may have subliminally sabotaged myself and lost my other SBjr just so I could get a fractal unit. :hmm:

Whissmu

@TheHerbPuffer it looks genia that combination! Caution!! is started by uploading one photo and it possible ends up addicted ... it would be PAS ?? (syndrome acquisition of pictures) correct me the experts please!! :D:p:D

@SloJimFizz be happy for the loss of your previous brick that new junior is precious and his company the grinder also :drool:

read only maniacs;
I ordered some toothpicks similar to the one that came with my brick; https://es.aliexpress.com/store/pro...-0ffb-4c25-9221-cd8eb2f9cda5&rmStoreLevelAB=1

image.jpg

image.jpg

TheHerbPuffer

Whissmu

thank @SloJimFizz you for your always kind words! take good care of that junior I think every day looks more beautiful! :drool:
a successful mouthpiece! I like the long nozzles to see how the white vapor circulates :sherlock:!! I would love to find a piece like the original mouthpiece but three times as big. :clap:

I have to try the triple torch (I have a pair on the way) but
my fear is that the triple power reduces my time of session with my brick :hmm: .. I out leave doubts ... :hmm:

! Congratulations @HerbalArs0nist ! it see to wonderfull !! :o

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Finally found the right flame length on my single flame to work this as well as my finicky triple flame was. Takes a good sized dark blue producing a pretty thick light blue ambient heat to get this thing going. Loving this thing more and more as it settles into the rotation.
Had a little fun last night mashing two of my favorites together.
SBjr with my Tubo Evic whip. :whoa:

G8AZFND.jpg

Sweet Jr. and Paul. :luv:
I was messing around with my Tele and found the SBJr lid works as a slide. :o

Phenix

Quick question, I don’t find any info on this: how thick is the mouthpiece on the jr (or go) and how thick is the flame intake?
(I mean the total diameter, not the thickness of the glsss)

hinglemccringleberry

I am reading through all the past posts and I am kinda worried that I got cherry wood. Is there that much of a noticble taste?
IDK what posts youre referring to, but I have no idea why youd be worried about having the cherry when the cherry has the most neutral/least woody signature of all the wood types. My first SBJ was a walnut and i couldnt keep it because the woodiness was excessive IMO and it overpowered the herb taste. Then I got a cherry and was so glad I did, because it was MUCH more neutral.

Top Bottom