Sticky Brick Junior by Sticky Brick Labs

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
MDcpzV1.jpg

:mmmm:

As a Tampa Bay Lightning fan, this is tightening my new cargo shorts.
Looks freaking awesome.:clap:

I'm with you @disGRUNTled , stoked hockey season is back.

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
I was neglecting my SB jr lately, just took it out yesterday and paired with a big bubbler and felt in love again: huge deliciuos clouds and soo easy/fast to use

Thank you @disGRUNTled it was you in FP thread who gave me the envy to take it out of the vape closet :tup:

Only bad point for me is cleaning, the vapor path isn't very polished and this makes it complicate to rub with iso cotton tips. Also original screen get gunked fast because of stirring, with mighty capsule I can avoid stirring and this helps a lot to keep it cleaning free

Maybe a SS vaporpath thin tubing could be implemented one day?

HD Springer

I was neglecting my SB jr lately, just took it out yesterday and paired with a big bubbler and felt in love again: huge deliciuos clouds and soo easy/fast to use

Thank you @disGRUNTled it was you in FP thread who gave me the envy to take it out of the vape closet :tup:

Only bad point for me is cleaning, the vapor path isn't very polished and this makes it complicate to rub with iso cotton tips. Also original screen get gunked fast because of stirring, with mighty capsule I can avoid stirring and this helps a lot to keep it cleaning free

Maybe a SS vaporpath thin tubing could be implemented one day?

I too hadn't messed with my SB JR. in a few mos. Then reading others putting a screen in the flame intake hole(@Cl4ud3) got me to thinking. So I too did this to my jr and it is a total game changer. I can now run this through water and go at it with total reckless abandonment. I now have 0 worries about combusting. I really feel I milked my water piece better then I ever have.

I've always had an issue with charring my loads in the jr. It never bothered me that much. But now there is absolute no charring. It's a totally even extraction. I really feel the jr and probably the flip should be built like this. The heat is more evenly distributed this way. And there's more of the heat. IMO

HD Springer

Nice to hear! Which screen did you place in which position?

Just an old screen I had laying around. And I removed the intake glass that you torch and placed it directly under it. I'm going to look into a washer also just to keep the heat off the wood more in the near future. What it does do is disperse the heat more. At least that's how the hits feel. It actually feels like the air gets totally heated. All of it. The load stays green much longer also. Crazy how a simple screen can "spread" the flame and in turn heat more air. Or at the very least do a more thorough job of heating the air. Convection is a tricky bitch to get just right. But when you do.....

Herbaire

Hello to all Brick Lovers,

I'm a butane lover because i feel it's a bit more ecological than batteries, it doesen't need electronics, and power stays pretty consistent with time.

I had to go to butane powered vapes, so i first gone through a vapcap M.

I can't say that i'm fully satisfied from it, i have a very deep breath and can afford to take big hits before caughing. But it does the job and i end up pretty high. Vapor is harsch and ritual isn't as fun as a whip.
I'm coming from a HerbalAire that i owned for 2 years, so i can understand that it's hard to beat the clouds it could produce. And i think i enjoy sessions vapes too.

So i read the entire thread of the Jr, and was pretty convinced that i could take something useful from such a unit.
But i'm coming here for some help because i don't seem to enjoy this beautiful tool as much as all of you:
My problem is the vapor production. Taste is phenomenal. But i can only have small hits with poor to medium vapor. I can not seem to take full hits because there is inconsistence in the vapor production process. (I know that is must be because i don't operate it in the good way, rahter than a fault of the unit itself)

So either i can have some vapor, or either i get closed to combustion, or even combust.

I tried, as somes of you advertised it as a solution, the "screen mod", so i tried to put another screen just under the bent intake, but it didn't worked at all, and if i tried with the screen just before the heating chamber, it would allow me to avoid combustion but not take big hits.

I also tried some variances with the flame lenghts, also with the draw speed, but can't seem to get satisfied with this unit.

I was allowed to try The Brick from my brother (well, i gifted him one), and waouw, i took instant huge hits, and was pretty baked from one bowl.

I really would like to have some love for this Junior, it is in Iroka wood, beautiful, and maybe i will have some room for him if i can get it on how to use it properly.

PS: i din't came here for this, but any owner of a OG brick could tell me if it happens to him too: The steel tubing & the steel ring placed after the heat intake both keep coming out of the unit, either it falls down or get attached to the herb chamber.

Is this normal with a new unit & will get fixed with time, or should i contact SBL?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MonkeyTime

Hello to all Brick Lovers,

I'm a butane lover because i feel it's a bit more ecological than batteries, it doesen't need electronics, and power stays pretty consistent with time.

I had to go to butane powered vapes, so i first gone through a vapcap M.

I can't say that i'm fully satisfied from it, i have a very deep breath and can afford to take big hits before caughing. But it does the job and i end up pretty high. Vapor is harsch and ritual isn't as fun as a whip.
I'm coming from a HerbalAire that i owned for 2 years, so i can understand that it's hard to beat the clouds it could produce. And i think i enjoy sessions vapes too.

So i read the entire thread of the Jr, and was pretty convinced that i could take something useful from such a unit.
But i'm coming here for some help because i don't seem to enjoy this beautiful tool as much as all of you:
My problem is the vapor production. Taste is phenomenal. But i can only have small hits with poor to medium vapor. I can not seem to take full hits because there is inconsistence in the vapor production process. (I know that is must be because i don't operate it in the good way, rahter than a fault of the unit itself)

So either i can have some vapor, or either i get closed to combustion, or even combust.

I tried, as somes of you advertised it as a solution, the "screen mod", so i tried to put another screen just under the bent intake, but it didn't worked at all, and if i tried with the screen just before the heating chamber, it would allow me to avoid combustion but not take big hits.

I also tried some variances with the flame lenghts, also with the draw speed, but can't seem to get satisfied with this unit.

I was allowed to try The Brick from my brother (well, i gifted him one), and waouw, i took instant huge hits, and was pretty baked from one bowl.

I really would like to have some love for this Junior, it is in Iroka wood, beautiful, and maybe i will have some room for him if i can get it on how to use it properly.

PS: i din't came here for this, but any owner of a OG brick could tell me if it happens to him too: The steel tubing & the steel ring placed after the heat intake both keep coming out of the unit, either it falls down or get attached to the herb chamber.

Is this normal with a new unit & will get fixed with time, or should i contact SBL?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey there, if you can figure out the OG, you can hit the SBJ.

Hey VV, try this, it's what I wrote up a while back for someone else.....

Read the quote within the quote, it details a great way to start.....

Herbaire

Hey VV, try this, it's what I wrote up a while back for someone else.....

Ok so i read the quote in the quote, thanks for at least pointing me in one direction.

Ok so basically this is this "hot" feeling in the throat that i should chase to gauge vapor production?
Will do!!

Also, some FC'ers also mentioned that they referes to a whistle sound to find the sweet spot.
Is it valuable concerning the Jr?

Thks!

Top Bottom