Discontinued Splinter Z by RBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
There are splinters available on the site, but no Zs that I can find.

cybrguy,

Summer

Long Island, NY
Don't know for how long, but there are Purple Heart 2-hole Zs on the site right now.

Yeah I am planning to watch grass grow for a few hours. Should be a similar experience lol

Matter of fact, it was 1 hour & 27 min. & it was interesting. And anyone who is familiar w/ IG knows that you can fast forward through a stream.

Last edited:
Don't know for how long, but there are Purple Heart 2-hole Zs on the site right now.

Matter of fact, it was 1 hour & 27 min. & it was interesting. And anyone who is familiar w/ IG knows that you can fast forward through a stream.
Isn't it kind of like watching the Unabomber at work?

Mr. Gweilo 420,

Summer

Long Island, NY
Silly.

@buddingglasshead, so did you buy a 2-hole before they sold out? :brow: If not, you can always tape over or plug 2 of the holes on your soon to be received 4-hole.;) Certainly more economical that way.

Last edited:
Summer,

Easywider

Simple is the way
I need to start setting my alarm for midnight :freak: the Purple Heart is a looker but not my style. The newly added Wenge looks really good but not as fun to say as Bubinga!

Easywider,
Reactions: wilky

buddingglasshead

Silly.

@buddingglasshead, so did you buy a 2-hole before they sold out? :brow: If not, you can always tape over or plug 2 of the holes on your soon to be received 4-hole.;) Certainly more economical that way.

I thankfully missed out. I cared more about the purpleheart than it being a 2 hole vs 4 hole. Very excited to get my 4 hole Bubinga today!

buddingglasshead,
Reactions: Summer

cjang

What do you mean? Between the Splinter and Splinter Z or the non-510 "versions"?

Splinter and Z. I guess I'm trying to ask why someone would prefer one over the other. From what I understand, Splinter Z has the larger heater and has greater output?

cjang,
Reactions: Summer

buddingglasshead

Splinter and Z. I guess I'm trying to ask why someone would prefer one over the other. From what I understand, Splinter Z has the larger heater and has greater output?

Everyone's different and there are other factors than just the device itself like draw strength, length, etc. I think it depends more on the person than the device. I want as much power a I can possibly get and so far the Z is delivering everything I expected the Zion to give me.

I love my Splinter though. Very good performance with minimal hotspotting (without rotating the stem) but other users don't have that. It's quite a bit smaller and will still most likely be my go to travel vape. It's also one of the OG splinters with a 22mm depth so I can use any stem I want with it. My Z came with a 19mm stem that I have yet to try out.

cjang

Everyone's different and there are other factors than just the device itself like draw strength, length, etc. I think it depends more on the person than the device. I want as much power a I can possibly get and so far the Z is delivering everything I expected the Zion to give me.

I love my Splinter though. Very good performance with minimal hotspotting (without rotating the stem) but other users don't have that. It's quite a bit smaller and will still most likely be my go to travel vape. It's also one of the OG splinters with a 22mm depth so I can use any stem I want with it. My Z came with a 19mm stem that I have yet to try out.

It was my understanding that only the new Splinters were 19/19, and the Splinter Zs are all 19/22. Am I incorrect?

cjang,
Reactions: cybrguy

cloudsosmoke

I seem to get a little more taste on my lips with the splinter than splinter Z for some reason

But still dialling in for both

Atm
light very slow long draw
Gives me nice thick vapor at the end

Both 2-hole

cloudsosmoke,
Reactions: bossman

Summer

Long Island, NY
It was my understanding that only the new Splinters were 19/19, and the Splinter Zs are all 19/22. Am I incorrect?

When the Splinters came out they were initially 19/22 like the Z & the Milaana, but a short while ago they were changed over to 19/19mm.

The 19/19mm stems are backward compatible with the 19/22mm Milaana & Z joints.

From what I understand, Splinter Z has the larger heater and has greater output?

Yep!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Well fuck me, just pulled the trigger on a two-hole in Canarywood... Couldn't pass up the sale and chance to finally try one in a wood I always wanted. But probably will need to sell a Zion to offset the cost

I was watching the live feed on Instagram chatting with Ryan when Stephanie popped in and said they were just added to the store so I made a quick decision and snagged one. They are also doing an awesome auction of one on IG to benefit Underdog btw, it ends 12/7

So I will finally come full circle with the SplinterZ as an original beta tester from the old Zteam days. Still need a Mi2 some day, and will just have to try the regular Splinter when theyre Chinese :ko:

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Sure, you had to tell me. I have been checking back alot but there were none available. Then I happened to catch your post.

Well, it's my birthday next week. I needed a gift for myself. Now we both have Canarywood versions heading into our lives...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Sure, you had to tell me. I have been checking back alot but there were none available. Then I happened to catch your post.

Well, it's my birthday next week. I needed a gift for myself. Now we both have Canarywood versions heading into our lives...

Haha sorry not sorry, Zbrothers yet again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom