Sovereignty Glass Appreciation

TOWELIE 420

Some day. :science:

0aSI5aG.jpg

YUNzXK5.jpg

qWqkk5l.jpg

FALA6zA.jpg

iPESPcV.jpg
Sooooo sexy. Working on picking one up atm. I have aqua labs bookmarked and a couple local headshops looking into possibly ordering me one. Im so stoked for the day I see it up on ALT! Id like a hollow foot worked peyote in a perfect world but for now Im just going to have to settle for a regular 1200 dollar pillar which is totally fine with me considering I love clean clear glass anyways, and there are still two worked sections... One on the bowl and one on the bong. Anyone here own a peyote and use it to vape? Thats what Im getting mine primarily for. Thanks all!

Your Highness

Cannasseur
Sooooo sexy. Working on picking one up atm. I have aqua labs bookmarked and a couple local headshops looking into possibly ordering me one. Im so stoked for the day I see it up on ALT! Id like a hollow foot worked peyote in a perfect world but for now Im just going to have to settle for a regular 1200 dollar pillar which is totally fine with me considering I love clean clear glass anyways, and there are still two worked sections... One on the bowl and one on the bong. Anyone here own a peyote and use it to vape? Thats what Im getting mine primarily for. Thanks all!

I love my Hollowfoot! I vape through it using warm water and an Orka Magma hot Plate. Right now it's paired with my Sublimator and the hits are silky smooth. I don't know any other way to describe it...Silky. And I love how you see the vapor forming in the top section right before the bend in the neck....it's mesmerizing really. It is my favorite piece...a close tie with my Kinds Quad bub. Very heavy thick and sturdy...but of course it is....it's a SG! Good luck, you won't be disappointed.

Edit: And in case you were wondering what the hot plate is for... You pop it in the microwave for 2 min and it keeps whatever is on top warm for about an hour. Excellent device for warm water vaping...and the SG fits perfectly on top.

http://www.amazon.com/Orka-A04100-M...72892429&sr=8-1&keywords=orka+magma+hot+plate

TOWELIE 420

I love my Hollowfoot! I vape through it using warm water and an Orka Magma hot Plate. Right now it's paired with my Sublimator and the hits are silky smooth. I don't know any other way to describe it...Silky. And I love how you see the vapor forming in the top section right before the bend in the neck....it's mesmerizing really. It is my favorite piece...a close tie with my Kinds Quad bub. Very heavy thick and sturdy...but of course it is....it's a SG! Good luck, you won't be disappointed.

Edit: And in case you were wondering what the hot plate is for... You pop it in the microwave for 2 min and it keeps whatever is on top warm for about an hour. Excellent device for warm water vaping...and the SG fits perfectly on top.

http://www.amazon.com/Orka-A04100-M...72892429&sr=8-1&keywords=orka+magma+hot+plate
Awesome man! Im jealous of your setup! I currently am rockin a mobius stereo matrix 60 t through my EQ and its phenomenal. I cant imagine how kick ass this hollow foot is going to be! Sooo pumped man thanks for sharing. Got any pics?

Your Highness

Cannasseur
Awesome man! Im jealous of your setup! I currently am rockin a mobius stereo matrix 60 t through my EQ and its phenomenal. I cant imagine how kick ass this hollow foot is going to be! Sooo pumped man thanks for sharing. Got any pics?

I will throw a pic up on a few...

TOWELIE 420

So my buddy, owner of a localm glass shop texts me this shot and asks if I want it. First dibs.
He said very hard to get a worked piece let alone a recycler. Took months to get.

Should I grabs it?

IMG_0165.jpg
How much? I wouldnt say worked sgs are hard to come by, sometimes easier considering how much they r they don't really fly off the shelves quickly. That is a sexy ass recycler though. Id love to own a recycler. By the way. Missed out on the hollowfoot when it came in on alt, but not because i was too slow because of financial situations. So i bought myself a mobius penta disc on the 710 sale. Its dope!

Someday soon, the hollowfoot willl b mine though! Time to make some cash monehh

Last edited by a moderator:
TOWELIE 420,

SD_haze

So my buddy, owner of a localm glass shop texts me this shot and asks if I want it. First dibs.
He said very hard to get a worked piece let alone a recycler. Took months to get.

Should I grabs it?

IMG_0165.jpg
The worked detail at the base & mouthpiece look so unique & layered :popcorn:
The little opal bridge is a subtle but sexy touch.

That being said, it doesn't exactly JUMP out at me like another similarly priced piece might.

SD_haze,

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
The question is - is this a good representation of their work or is this an exception.
Would like one of their pieces and a worked/scientific is what I would want :) Recycler even better...
As a recycler design is is difference and the worked areas are nice, so I am thinking.
Course this sweet restored 66 Mustang coupe pony edition just popped up on CL. oh decisions

PhotoRider,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
@PhotoRider That looks like some intricate and unique work to me. I think you should go check it out in person and take more pics. :brow:

vtac,

PhotoRider

@PhotoRider That looks like some intricate and unique work to me. I think you should go check it out in person and take more pics. :brow:
I will, maybe tomorrow, but going to be business dealing with this baby...
00D0D_84y3dsxSFXm_600x450.jpg

fully restored 66 couple with matching vins 289 automatic 3 speed with matching pony interior :)

PhotoRider,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Looks like a '67 to me, though. Check out the grill.

Beautiful, though. I love Mustangs. I really do hope you get it.

:peace:

Stu,

PhotoRider

Nope, 66 pony coupe. The title is 66 and not salvaged.
The grill does look 67, but the body is 66. The side grills are different on 67 :).
For the cost, 900 miles on the fresh engine and the 8 plaques for recent car shows they got I think I will be a happy camper for a sunday driver :D

mod note: Stay on topic. Please avoid derailing or side-tracking discussions.

PhotoRider,
Top Bottom