Solo vs. Log.. any major differences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

weedemon

enthusiast
I found my UD's hit harder than the solo can, but they also lose their taste too quickly also. they even taste too well done for my taste if i keep hitting it. the solo by comparison lasts longer, and never gets to the bad tasting part that logs (or at least my UD) can do.

I'd go for a cloud or even a ssv over a log when you already own the solo. :)

btw the solo is my portable solution for on the go use also. but at home i use my cloud, and atm because my cloud is broken the volcano.

weedemon,

happyTrails

phishpanicjam
I say go for it and get a log!

MFLB for stealth. You can hit this thing ANYWHERE!
Solo for big hitting portability, no learning curve for new users, and great taste.
UD is what I always go for while at home.

Do you feel a "bond" with your MFLB? I know I do. I would say it forms the same way for a log in a way that it can't for the Solo. These things are hand made by people who love their products and their customers. Not knocking the Solo. It is a great device that I often use and it fills what had been a gap in my lineup. Logs are so simple, efficient, beautiful, and always ready to use at a moments notice. Just like the MFLB. For me taste goes to the UD over the Solo (running at 3-4) and nothing I have conserves like my UD. :2c: Good luck! It is always easy and fun to spend other people's money!

edit regarding draw... Stock stem is a slow, thick pull. PVHES made is infinitely easier to draw, but made hits a bit more airy. PVHES are still my preference. UD feels totally unrestricted and hits remain thick.

happyTrails,
Reactions: vorrange
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom