solo or ascent an honest opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesoloman

the top of the solo gets warm, not HOT. I feel comfortable setting one in a paper cup, however i don't use a lid, and i poke holes in the bottom of the cup for ventilation.

thesoloman,

jasong

Ok cool I was just thinking about when the family is around if I could still use it without anyone really noticing

jasong,

jasong

My family is still confused about the magic that makes my ecig work

jasong,

weedemon

enthusiast
I got another quick question. Does the solo get hot? I was wondering if I could put it in a take out cup from a fast food restaurant for more stealth?
I'd say yes, you totally can do that :) the only part that gets hot is the inside of the bowl cover. you shouldn't have any problems.

jasong

Cool now I just need to invent one and sell it everyone with a solo and make my fortune

jasong,

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
I got another quick question. Does the solo get hot? I was wondering if I could put it in a take out cup from a fast food restaurant for more stealt?
Mine barely gets warm - but only on the top screw cap, not where you hold it. Perfect size and weight for soda cup concealment.

Snappo,

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
I'm Not Jasong but you can find one at allstarvape.com for 139.99. I don't know anything about this vendor just found it doing a very quick google search.
I found it there too. I was curious about the vender myself.

Thanks @jasong it shows it's 220 there though. Ugh, never mind. Price match FTW!!

jasong

Right I haven't heard anything bad about the site so that's where I went after I found it at got vape and heard too many bod things about them

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
It's too early to be able to compare the Ascent to the Solo. You will see early on the Solo had its problems and the company worked with their customers to fix them. The Solo has gone through the paces and is an exceptional vape now at a really good price because its an older vape.
If I had to choose reliability a vape you can always count on, it's the Solo, plus it gets you very medicated. If you get the wooden stem it would be more portable, but not as stealth as the Ascent.

CarolKing,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom