Slow server issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurassic

Anytime I log in everything is slow to a crawl. It's not my end and if u don't log in all is good. Anyone else having problems? The site is practically unusable. As soon as I log out, everything is flying again, i don't get it.

Jurassic,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Hi Jurassic. Certain users are having problems with the server. We're looking into it.

pakalolo,

Jurassic

Thanks Pakalolo, same thing now....flies before I log in, after I log in I can't even read my PM's...slow, or just goes to a white screen. Appreciate the help/resolve.

Jurassic,

Jurassic

I think you're right Lo. It seems I can log in now finally and even post maybe 10% of the time if I have many minutes to wait. I'm seriously in FC withdrawl, but at least I can browse the site without logging in (which is still super fast). It's like it's related to my login or something. When I hit "login" it used to instantly do so, now it just waits for the server to respond for a minute and then it's a crap shoot whether I can navigate the site or not. Weird forsure, but i'm glad i'm not the only one.

Time for a tea while this post uploads (IF it uploads and I don't get a server error) lol

Jurassic,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I have been having issues for the past couple days. The serve response time has been quite slow. I just close the window and start over, it usually seems to help. I am one of the ones though that seems to be having the issue. Just thought I would poke my head in here and let you guys know. :wave:

Slightly Medicated,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Me too, been experiencing a horrible lag time every time I try to load a page. I thought it might have been me, so I ran disk cleanup and CCleaner. Still having the problem, though.

Vicki,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I've gotten at least a dozen server timeout errors in the last 24 hours.

Stu,
Reactions: Vicki

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Well. Had my own server timeout this morning, first time since the move. These used to be common with the old software.

pakalolo,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I've been getting some server errors when I try to post or edit too. Really annoying! :\

momofthegoons,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Mabye you guys are just really, really, reeaaalllyyy into FC and the Denial of Service filter is being tripped by your endless, frantic browsing?

I just hope I'm not next. Jurassic, Paka, what ISP are you on? Rogers or Bell?

CentiZen,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Mabye you guys are just really, really, reeaaalllyyy into FC and the Denial of Service filter is being tripped by your endless, frantic browsing?

I just hope I'm not next. Jurassic, Paka, what ISP are you on? Rogers or Bell?

I'm on HawaiianTel right now. ;)

At home I use eGate VDSL.

pakalolo,

Jurassic

I can't browse! lol It has nothing to do with my ISP (Teksavvy DSL), it's the same problem on my cellular anywhere I am. It has to do with the login, as there is always a "blip" during login, prolonged wait, then either craps out, or works. But then i'm at 1/10th normal speed.

I wonder if my account can be reset, or deleted and start up a new account? I'm willing to do anything, because 99% of the time I just browse the site without logging in....then it's completely NORMAL, and super fast as usual. Once i log in, game over. time to hit post reply and pray :)

Jurassic,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I notice from time to time the website will just stall, stop serving, for a while and then come back. Seemed worse yesterday. Using Comcast so things seem to either work or not.

t-dub,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
It's still really slow for me, it has been for weeks now.

I swear I posted here before btw..

OhTheAgony,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
so far so good today. yesterday was bad.

25285089.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom