Scientists invent 'cannabis without the high'

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
The guy I loved to hate was that "Scooter" guy . . . If everything was really "all about the kids" like he claims then he would realize that the abuse of alcohol, tobacco, and prescription drugs are the real problems for them today. The lie about cannabis encourages kids to experiment more, not less. Scooter always used words and phrases like "over the top" or "going to pot" that never really expressed any information on the subject, just emotional inflammation . . .

God help you Scooter when you get sick one day . . .

t-dub,
Reactions: Vicki

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
That show, really made me ashamed for the "political right". I would have loved an opportunity to debate him, open forum. Soon as he started bringing out those horse@#$% statistics (seriously, none of his statistics was remotely accurate... most just made up information).

I lost a lot of respect for the older brother towards the end. He doesn't respect the community, nor the culture. He's a businessman first. I like the younger brothers though, especially the youngest. They have much better contact and connection with their patients to.

BigDaddyVapor,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
If I'd had weed without the muchies for the last seven years I'd be about 35 pounds lighter!

stickstones,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
If my medicine didn't stimulate my appetite, I wouldn't use it, and would probably have reached a huge crisis point long ago . . .

I just peeled myself off the toilet bowl a little while ago and my spouse was able to watch the transition as I went from throwing up, to medicating, and then feeling better. She was amazed at the transformation :)

In to the shower I go and I actually may make it to the pharmacy today :) :peace:

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
If I'd had weed without the muchies for the last seven years I'd be about 35 pounds lighter!

If my wife hadn't got pregnant 12 years ago, I'd be 30 pnds lighter. Of course, when every time you sit down to eat dinner and they take 2 bites, say they're full and ALWAYS offer their plate, what's a guy to do!?

If my medicine didn't stimulate my appetite, I wouldn't use it, and would probably have reached a huge crisis point long ago . . .

I just peeled myself off the toilet bowl a little while ago and my spouse was able to watch the transition as I went from throwing up, to medicating, and then feeling better. She was amazed at the transformation :)

In to the shower I go and I actually may make it to the pharmacy today :) :peace:

Hope your day continues to get/feel better.

EDIT: They need to create a double post award, shape it like a dunce cap and call it the BDV Dunce of the Day!

BigDaddyVapor,

Venomous

Yeah it really sucked. But the guys on weed war running harbor side in Oakland I believe we're just shut down.

Venomous,
Top Bottom