SAML Glass

TheBeefiest

wil make more perc for choose in next lot.
I'm definitely interested in having some downstem options. Being able to switch them around would be nice. Will they be available to purchase separately? For example if I got the FC-MOD this round I could just get a new downstem/perc in the next lot?

TheBeefiest,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Samlglass

Custom all cheaper glass.
Retailer
I'm definitely interested in having some downstem options. Being able to switch them around would be nice. Will they be available to purchase separately? For example if I got the FC-MOD this round I could just get a new downstem/perc in the next lot?
Yes,friend.

Samlglass,

TheBeefiest

So the glass downstem in my beaker broke. The beaker has an 18mm female joint for the downstem and the downstem was 18mm male with a a 14mm female joint for a bowl. I know the FC-MOD downstem is 18 mm female for the bowl but what size is the female joint on the bubbler? From pictures it looks larger than 18mm, maybe 29mm? I ordered a couple of 18mm male to 14mm female aluminum downstems for the beaker but my guess is that they wont work with the FC-MOD. I am also looking at a piece like the Sneaky Pete Drop in whihc a couple shops have locally and I think it works with the 18/14 downstems like my beaker.

TheBeefiest,

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
@Samlglass

Great job on the FC-199 V2, it's become one of my favorite pieces ever.

The new FC-MOD also looks great.
Would you consider offering another downstem option?
One with only 4 larger holes, like on the Herborizer vapor bubbler in the photo below.

You could call it the 'Flavor Saver' downstem. ;)

HtqjWXV.jpg

Samlglass

Retailer
Received my OG FC-199 yesterday, very happy with it. Not sure if you said you fixed this on the updated version, but my only complaint is the perc stem should be larger bore IMO, it creates a lot of draw resistance.

It has replaced my TAG can in rotation and has been dubbed my “Flavor Rig”, though that moniker is more owed to the combinations I was able to tune best to it (Q on glass and ZX on glass) than to any implied inherent flavor propensity of the rig itself.

ETA: @Samlglass the N/Y adapters show all 18mm joints on the product page, but mine came with 14mm on the 45 angle. Wouldn’t have any concern with the size except the stoppers are 18mm so they can only plug the upright where the bowl should be, and not the 45 where the stopper should be.

@Samlglass
Any possibility of making colored versions of the new FC-MOD? Thanks!
please contact with Jane and She can help you get it.

Samlglass

Retailer
@Samlglass

Great job on the FC-199 V2, it's become one of my favorite pieces ever.

The new FC-MOD also looks great.
Would you consider offering another downstem option?
One with only 4 larger holes, like on the Herborizer vapor bubbler in the photo below.

You could call it the 'Flavor Saver' downstem. ;)

HtqjWXV.jpg
I will make more Percs(include your advice) for all people choose in next batch,thanks.

Top Bottom