SAML Glass

Samlglass

Custom all cheaper glass.
Retailer
32a1b226-9ae4-4a0a-963f-9f8c1d35222c.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Nice job! I was just coming to share this in the cheap glass thread after I saw it on Reddit lol

Although I'm not such a fan of that mouthpiece it is fine, however I do think you need to make the following changes when you can:

1. Honeycomb disc should be a half inch lower, halfway closer to the lower inline perc (this allows you to load less water which is preferable)

2. Inline perc should have slits on the sides, not the bottom, or even on the top if that is easier? (Bottom slits is okay, and actually allows you to load less water, but top or side slits is better with the honeycomb disc above)

Samlglass

Retailer
Nice job! I was just coming to share this in the cheap glass thread after I saw it on Reddit lol

Although I'm not such a fan of that mouthpiece it is fine, however I do think you need to make the following changes when you can:

1. Honeycomb disc should be a half inch lower, halfway closer to the lower inline perc (this allows you to load less water which is preferable)

2. Inline perc should have slits on the sides, not the bottom, or even on the top if that is easier? (Bottom slits is okay, and actually allows you to load less water, but top or side slits is better with the honeycomb disc above)
side slits,like my this item,right?
fhj6k4ckhc1b1

Samlglass,

Shit Snacks

@Samlglass can you indicate when you've made the requested changes? I'd like to see the revisions before I buy.

I think they said they already made a hundred of the above, not sure if they're going to wait to make the changes for a new batch, or if they are already working on it and will post as a new listing, possibly a bit more expensive (I think they were implying this one would remain very cheap since they have to revise it and perhaps they won't make more after it sells out)

Shit Snacks,

Samlglass

Retailer
I think they said they already made a hundred of the above, not sure if they're going to wait to make the changes for a new batch, or if they are already working on it and will post as a new listing, possibly a bit more expensive (I think they were implying this one would remain very cheap since they have to revise it and perhaps they won't make more after it sells out)
Friend,will make 50 pcs in next week.so before production, pls help me confirm:1 changed perc 2 side slites,also honeycomb disc lower 1-2 cm,right?

Shit Snacks

Friend,will make 50 pcs in next week.so before production, pls help me confirm:1 changed perc 2 side slites,also honeycomb disc lower 1-2 cm,right?

Yes that sounds perfect Thank you!

And 18 mm female, correct?? :tup:

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: onesixty2
Top Bottom