SAML Glass

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks guys, I think I fucked up not catching more shit although I did point out the perc lol sort of is what it is and I think it should still function well in its core, at least for the price and what it is, should have posted it here sooner... hopefully with more feedback here they can make an even better V2 for the next batch! (Might need to sell these 50 though?)

coolbreeze

Thanks guys, I think I fucked up not catching more shit although I did point out the perc lol sort of is what it is and I think it should still function well in its core, for the price and what it is, hopefully with more feedback here they can make an even better V2 for the next batch! (Might need to sell these 50 though?)
Idk, I think it'll be awesome and I really look forward to it. It's gonna be great to have something like this as a reliable option for people who are looking for a functional, cost-effective vape recycler. Appreciate the efforts.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Thanks guys, I think I fucked up not catching more shit although I did point out the perc lol sort of is what it is and I think it should still function well in its core, at least for the price and what it is, should have posted it here sooner... hopefully with more feedback here they can make an even better V2 for the next batch! (Might need to sell these 50 though?)
No! I don't think so at all...! For the money, it's still a great deal/value, imo, and they should have no problem selling out the 50. You can't really compare artisan work to factory work. My little recycler lists for $160...

Good work! :bowdown:

MoltenTiger

Not at all. Getting something made up like this is really cool. I brought the wrong energy before, forgive me. It's not so easy with these vendors either. I work sourcing parts for production from time to time and it takes some doing and patience, especially this end of the spectrum. But it's where amazing value can be found. Attention to detail is rare without having to pay a lot.
Personally when I hear new stevenlmz79 klein, I'm hoping to see the next step from the CCG offerings. Which better nailed the precise prodo style. This is kinda cool, has a pyrology look to it in a way. But it would be a far cry from such a thing. When it's a matter of form = function, it would be far cooler to see a vendor actually care about the precision required to release something really good.
They started gaining traction off the back of their mothership torus knock off (of which mine got raided from a meth den, long story). That effort was about getting a functional vortex and replicating something otherwise unobtanium.
This effort is more about a functional piece and actually in that regard it is probably better than most recyclers as a dry-herb-vape pairable tube.

And FWIW I thought the mouthpiece was one of the nicer aspects of the piece. Don't know if I would daily it, but the massive 10" torus had a fairly premium flat style MP and it worked well for me. Different MP look to this but probably a similar interface, which highlights the cone piece in the shots for me. I remember one friend hated it with a passion, didn't suit him at all as he was using that CP and getting tar all over his face. :science::mad:

Shit Snacks

Getting something made up like this is really cool. I brought the wrong energy before, forgive me

Oh no worries my dude, all good Thanks!

Personally when I hear new stevenlmz79 klein, I'm hoping to see the next step from the CCG offerings. Which better nailed the precise prodo style. This is kinda cool, has a pyrology look to it in a way. But it would be a far cry from such a thing. When it's a matter of form = function, it would be far cooler to see a vendor actually care about the precision required to release something really good

Oh, yeah I mean that is a lot of their stuff, especially now, a lot of people have asked them to make copies of that stuff in particular, and I will say they have come a long way and are doing a pretty good job with them, at least based on my experience with the straight fab FOL...

This effort is more about a functional piece and actually in that regard it is probably better than most recyclers as a dry-herb-vape pairable tube

Exactly, I'm not even sure I would describe this piece as a klein since it is so different from the typical ones, but that is why I had to make it, because it is not available anywhere else from the original designer or the DH knock offs (I seemed to had gotten the last one lol) it is unique with the cylinder vortex chamber, I had them angle it a little down for more funnel action so water doesn't get trapped like it does in mine a little, and the way it has outside uptake tube but incycler style drain makes it further unique and quite effective in my experience

And FWIW I thought the mouthpiece was one of the nicer aspects of the piece. Don't know if I would daily it, but the massive 10" torus had a fairly premium flat style MP and it worked well for me. Different MP look to this but probably a similar interface

Also good to know! Yeah that style does seem a little nicer in general more like the US stuff, although it is a bit wider I think maybe they could make the rim of the flat glass a little smaller diameter though it always depends on the individual person of course so maybe a modular mouthpiece version could be useful someday too

jespar45

Pissed off rn. I just bought the Studenglass whip and it worked great. I don't know how but FC-MOD dropped and the downstem broke. I reached out to Steven and I received a message that he is sending link. Definitely need to be more careful.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Looks sweet! Thank you!

Again, for those that don't use reddit (where there's also a function vid):
ae64f2bb-b54e-45b2-ae5d-afc84c35fae0.jpg

6c6e1250-d8f3-4879-8583-3bf64f6ce521.jpg

28cm Tall Natty Diffusion Pump Bong Hookahs With Jumping Ball Smoking Water Pipe Dab Rig Joint Size 14.4mm SAML GLASS FC-Can

:peace:

Last edited by a moderator:

Varden

Is there any place other than dhgate to buy good price glass online? Dhgate does not send to my country half the time and when it does it is at stupid prices.

Why does Aliexpress not sell bongs?

Varden,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Is there any place other than dhgate to buy good price glass online? Dhgate does not send to my country half the time and when it does it is at stupid prices.

Why does Aliexpress not sell bongs?
Aliexpress/DHGate/eBay all work the same...they are marketplaces for sellers, you just need to pick a good seller that will post to you on DHGate to purchase from, Popularglass (this threads DHGate shop) are great to work with and I suggest you send them a message on DHGate for confirmation that they will post to your country then buy a rattle can (one of my favourite bongs for dabs and flower).:tup:

Varden

Aliexpress/DHGate/eBay all work the same...they are marketplaces for sellers, you just need to pick a good seller that will post to you on DHGate to purchase from, Popularglass (this threads DHGate shop) are great to work with and I suggest you send them a message on DHGate for confirmation that they will post to your country then buy a rattle can (one of my favourite bongs for dabs and flower).:tup:
The seller of the link does not deliver to my country.

I have bought a bunch of stuff from Aliexpress and got it delivered to my country at surprisingly decent rates, but dhgate seems to not like my country and Aliexpress does not have bongs, hence the question.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The seller of the link does not deliver to my country.
Then you might have to search from different sellers on the Gate and ask if they post to you...again DHGate are marketplaces/money holders, not the actual seller of the product.

LesPlenty,

Varden

Then you might have to search from different sellers on the Gate and ask if they post to you...again DHGate are marketplaces/money holders, not the actual seller of the product.
I have checked several sellers. Most do not send to my country. The ones that do charge outrageously to my country, like almost double the cost of the item. I think I understand how these online markets work, but seems DHGate or dhgate sellers have really bad rates to my country.

I have bought glass items from Aliexpress and the delivery fees are more expensive than non glass items, but still reasonable. Unfortunately they do not seem to carry bongs.

I am not trying to pollute the thread, so I'll stop now, but if someone knows some other marketplace or place I can get bongs I would appreciate.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I have checked several sellers. Most do not send to my country. The ones that do charge outrageously to my country, like almost double the cost of the item. I think I understand how these online markets work, but seems DHGate or dhgate sellers have really bad rates to my country.

I have bought glass items from Aliexpress and the delivery fees are more expensive than non glass items, but still reasonable. Unfortunately they do not seem to carry bongs.

I am not trying to pollute the thread, so I'll stop now, but if someone knows some other marketplace or place I can get bongs I would appreciate.
Having no idea the region in question makes troubleshooting this issue much more difficult... at least for me anyway...

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
Anyone know why some Saml pieces aren't on the Popular Glass website? (e.g., FC-MOD)

Photonic,

Shit Snacks

Anyone know why some Saml pieces aren't on the Popular Glass website? (e.g., FC-MOD)

As far as I remember, the website is not even up anymore, or you cannot order from it... So it has not been updated in a while so it has none of the newer glass pieces? I think??

Top Bottom