Saionara Atomizer thread

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Cap is dumb and useless, it permanently makes it back to bottom airflow, lol.
Just closing top holes do same thing.
Ok So you have stock firmware? Do you know how to set TCR#'s?
I use TCR 315 @40wts temp 390-460 it's different if you just use Ni200
There are plenty here that can help with just TC pulsing.

JCat

Accessory Maker
Yes stock firmware, I just opened the thing! lol

I can set the numbers...i'll have to refresh my memory with the manual, but i'll get there.

Shit just needs to finish charging! lol
You really should load Arctic Fox man ... much better than stock ... now that @tennisguru1 helped me dial it in ... I can just press and hold the button and it works without burning every time.

Not as efficient as my SiC Halo ... but a great solution for travel vaping of rosin.

Edit: @biohacker ... I'll post a 5-10 step howto in w/ all the links later tonight or tomorrow so that anyone can install it and get started ... it's really not that difficult ... but I understand just wanting to "get going" so I'm sure more than just you could benefit from an easy guide that anyone can follow.

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Yes stock firmware, I just opened the thing! lol

I can set the numbers...i'll have to refresh my memory with the manual, but i'll get there.

Shit just needs to finish charging! lol

Hmmm OK, I just put in the old donut heater with the Ti bucket @.76 locked resistance
37watts preheat to 125% temp at 444 & it was so thick & strong but not harsh or hot, but too much for me .05 in 2 15 sec pulls & had to fight back lung blow up, but very nice for
maybe 8 hrs from now, lol.
So I think we need one more adjustment,

Lightly screw the coil with the bucket attached into the base until it makes contact with the base. (Careful not to over tighten this, you will crack the donut under the bucket, or if you tighten the coil into the base then attach to the mod you will break the coil.)

Please read this before you start
You don't have to install AF but the rest is very valuable

https://www.reddit.com/r/Waxpen/wiki/saiguide

biohacker

Fuck, before I read that earlier I already took it all apart to check it out, and when put back together. TIGHT. Fingers crossed. Thanks for the heads up though! Lol

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
You really should load Arctic Fox man ... much better than stock ... now that @tennisguru1 helped me dial it in ... I can just press and hold the button and it works without burning every time.

Not as efficient as my SiC Halo ... but a great solution for travel vaping of rosin.

Edit: @biohacker ... I'll post a 5-10 step howto in w/ all the links later tonight or tomorrow so that anyone can install it and get started ... it's really not that difficult ... but I understand just wanting to "get going" so I'm sure more than just you could benefit from an easy guide that anyone can follow.

Listen to this wise man, took me all of 10 mins total and then you have like 8
awesome presets to start. I'm making a bunch of modifications, adding the
Mole & Evolve Donuts, Lomada ect..

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
I wish the Molecule had a a ceramic plate heater.

I been talking with Mole creator and he is working on something similar to what I
was showing in my glass mouthpiece straw, but I'm not really free to say anything
else yet. I really have no idea what he is going to change if anything in the way he heats cup. I have it working really well on the coils with my Taf Straw design, but he done some redesign of his mouthpiece as well.
I wish peeps would stop talking shit about that awesome ss coil vape system on
Reddit, as it is just going to get better & better. He stands behind what he does like Matt @DT and his prices are too low. He is trying to transition it into a no coil touch product like the Sai Taf QC & DTQQ and I will totally support his efforts.
Him & Matt are the model of how you should stand behind your products.
Not like some who believe in sorry if it don't work you probably broke it.
i have not been charged anything from AVS for their tries at improving their cups.
They will be sending all free when done.

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!

biohacker

ok so it says to use TC Ni 18-25w 400-500

That didn't work great so I overclocked it to 40w. Is that going to fry anything? I'm getting way better performance. Solid e-nail quality hits oh my! :o

I keep my bottom airflow closed. And top open just a smidge. Good?

Last edited:

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
ok so it says to use TC Ni 18-25w 400-500

That didn't work great so I overclocked it to 40w. Is that going to fry anything? I'm getting way better performance. Solid e-nail quality hits oh my! :o

I keep my bottom airflow closed. And top open just a smidge. Good?
Yes bottom closed, top a slive

With TCR set it should start off at @40 and settle to around 22 to maintain

Why are you following those incorrect junk settings.
That is why these devices have bad reviews,
because those peeps that put those #'s out are so fucking wrong, lol.
Like I said, don't believe your lying eyes.
Everything will be too hot or too something.
If you take a little time to set up right, it will be heaven consistently
Just do it as was laid out for you, as I have many hours with others perfecting this.
If what I laid out don't work perfectly, then go ahead and do whatever and teach us your new better way. Win & Win all the way lol.

You can get these here, you can use either one to further the experience. Don't listen to the BS jealous voices of doom, lol. I posted all my videos & pics with LINKS as to where to get them cheaply, a habit we all like to see more often.

:>) https://www.dhgate.com/product/long...h-top-air-flow/410193110.html#minicart-2-null

https://www.dhgate.com/product/mnke-imr-26650-3500mah-battery-mnke-18650/232027536.html?recinfo=8,108,17#cppd-17-5|null:108:r1895283778

I can't find a way to index this stuff for everyone, but all my connections, whips, tubing ect. are all safe (at least to me in vapor path) from everywhere. Last time I'm posting these links, I have no ulterior motives but to pass along what I've stumbled across and try to save some money for all. For all the peeps that find it difficult to learn how to draw for max effect, try my globe whip video, just for training wheels effect, you can toss it later. Don't Worry, Be Happy :>) Bobby McFerrin ??? Meher Baba :>)

biohacker

Thanks for those links! Looks sweet!

Ok so what settings are ideal for my Pico?

Right now TC Ni 40w around 440f.... so just leave it at that? Just play with the temp and that's it? Same for quartz?

I can't believe how medicated I am lol This is completely the opposite experience of last time. Probably because it was at 25w lol

WTF wouldn't the manufacturer WANT us to have an AWESOME experience right out of the box? Instead suggest anemic settings?

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Thanks for those links! Looks sweet!

Ok so what settings are ideal for my Pico?

Right now TC Ni 40w around 440f.... so just leave it at that? Just play with the temp and that's it? Same for quartz?

I can't believe how medicated I am lol This is completely the opposite experience of last time. Probably because it was at 25w lol

WTF wouldn't the manufacturer WANT us to have an AWESOME experience right out of the box? Instead suggest anemic settings?

OK Here is the truth, those are settings that have changed 3x in the past year, lol.
What Vic at HVT and others selling different rebrands of same Saionara.
These setting get you going by over cooking everything so you don't think it sucks.
Just too damn lazy to do it right, make a good video ect...
Easier to set out general setting that are JUST ALL WRONG .
Mine are so good that we who are running in these awesome QC & TI E-nails
do not need torches & plug-in any more.
This is going to get nothing but better, let's do it right.
They also sell more heaters as the legs will melt off at those settings.
Climate Change and TCR#"s & Replay on DNA Mod are not Hoax's, lol.

biohacker

But wait, it seems opposite that the settings are conservative and anemic? But yeah, I see two different settings in different places (box and manual). But it's all good, I just hope I don't fry mine. How long are they usually good for anyway?

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
But wait, it seems opposite that the settings are conservative and anemic? But yeah, I see two different settings in different places (box and manual). But it's all good, I just hope I don't fry mine. How long are they usually good for anyway?

I really can't say because for over two years now with the right TCR or TFR settings
I am still on all my original donut coils in mode where you hold down button for 15 to 25 seconds on Donuts for Evolve , Cerum, nyx, QQ, DT2.5 10mm Sai .
Never really overloaded my devices while I was learning, so never used up coils.
So if you do it correctly you can hand it to anyone and they cant blow it up,
burn it or fuck fuck it up, with the glass training wheels globe all they can do
is suck too hard, lol.

biohacker

Well are we there yet? :>)
460 - 480 temp ?
Resistance locked at .74 .75 .76?

Not really... keep getting inconsistent performance.... INCREDIBLE taste... best i've ever had kind of incredible...but actual hit size/consistency is leaving much to be desired at this point. I've tried the TCR 315 tried 240 and changing watts up to 40w, temps around 450-500. The quartz cup is incredible, but it locks at .47 instead of .61 like the Ti cup... I didn't know extracts could taste so good, but i'm also getting that with my CF710 in a MUCH easier form factor/experience.

I'll keep tinkering today, with an open mind, but don't think this will be a keeper in the end. Thing gets WAY too bloody hot... think I even nearly burned my lips, and that hasn't happened since that piece of garbage Grasshopper!

What kills me is that the Istick Pico is one of the most popular mods, especially here in Canada, yet Reddit is FULL of people trying to find settings for that exact mod and everyone's experiences are all over the map with different settings, FOR THE SAME MOD! lol

Even this thread should have some sort of sticky for like the top 5 most popular mod settings for the SAI.

I even got the values from the retailer I bought it from (the Herb Cafe) and that left much to be desired IMO. Nothing but wispy flavour hits. Just wasting too much extract when my CF710 can be even MORE efficient and hit me like a train lol

Back to the lab! :science:

PS. Is it possible to load AF on it if I only have a mac /not pc?

Last edited:

JCat

Accessory Maker
Not really... keep getting inconsistent performance.... INCREDIBLE taste... best i've ever had kind of incredible...but actual hit size/consistency is leaving much to be desired at this point. I've tried the TCR 315 tried 240 and changing watts up to 40w, temps around 450-500. The quartz cup is incredible, but it locks at .47 instead of .61 like the Ti cup... I didn't know extracts could taste so good, but i'm also getting that with my CF710 in a MUCH easier form factor/experience.

I'll keep tinkering today, with an open mind, but don't think this will be a keeper in the end. Thing gets WAY too bloody hot... think I even nearly burned my lips, and that hasn't happened since that piece of garbage Grasshopper!

What kills me is that the Istick Pico is one of the most popular mods, especially here in Canada, yet Reddit is FULL of people trying to find settings for that exact mod and everyone's experiences are all over the map with different settings, FOR THE SAME MOD! lol

Even this thread should have some sort of sticky for like the top 5 most popular mod settings for the SAI.

I even got the values from the retailer I bought it from (the Herb Cafe) and that left much to be desired IMO. Nothing but wispy flavour hits. Just wasting too much extract when my CF710 can be even MORE efficient and hit me like a train lol

Back to the lab! :science:

PS. Is it possible to load AF on it if I only have a mac /not pc?

This download here (with all the presets) has a Mac installer as well ... might need to install some requirements first though ... (see 2nd link):p

https://www.reddit.com/r/Waxpen/comments/98hlip/sai_seq_dtv3_and_triton_arctic_foxred_panda/

This link has instructions from the NFE Tools team on how to install NFE Tools for Mac.

https://nfeteam.org/forum/threads/how-to-nfe-tools-arcticfox-in-macos.1997/

biohacker

Thanks @JCat I had a look through... don't think i'm interested. Seems a little ridiculous for something that should at least be working someone properly right out of the box. I don't have the energy to go through downloads, profiles, patches, and tools lol Appreciate the knowledge though. For now I think i'll just stick with my favoured CF710. Now that's a proper consumer device right out of the box!

Now I gotta figure out how to get the burns out of my Ti and quartz bowls! Because torching doesn't work! lol

JCat

Accessory Maker
Thanks @JCat I had a look through... don't think i'm interested. Seems a little ridiculous for something that should at least be working someone properly right out of the box. I don't have the energy to go through downloads, profiles, patches, and tools lol Appreciate the knowledge though. For now I think i'll just stick with my favoured CF710. Now that's a proper consumer device right out of the box!

Now I gotta figure out how to get the burns out of my Ti and quartz bowls! Because torching doesn't work! lol
The CF710 isn't a bucket though correct? It's a coil? (ie. have not found any that deal well with rosin and the waxes therein. Maybe once I have my vacuum oven setup so I can winterize it and remove the waxes, but not with the waxes in there)

I actually find the DTv3 to be quite easy to setup. The issue is more the mods ... I haven't really found any device that doesn't require tweaking with the mod as the mods are built to support all 510 devices not a single specific one;

Most people it's just a matter of running an installer to install NFETools as most have access to Windows PC's! :lol: Than installing the firmware is a breeze.

It may work quite well with the stock Pico firmware too ... I don't know as I never tried; I already had ArcticFox installed from all my prior devices I've tried (Source Vapes 510 attachment, DTv3, DT QQ, ...)

For cleaning my quartz bowl, I've just been using q-tips and distilled water (mine's still spotless, but you know how obsessive I am about keeping my stuff clean! :lol: )

Edit: As well, the Pico may well be the problem here ... I believe those with higher quality mods like the DNA boxes they may just work "out of the box"? ... (I'm just spit-balling here as I really don't have any idea as the Pico 75 is all I've ever owned so far as it's met my needs to-date)

Top Bottom