Discontinued Roots by Nordicvejp

Nordicvejp

Manufacturer
Hi.

Thanks for your messages.
@fågel
The steel wool is actually stainless steel and safe to use. It is just as you said just to keep the herb out of the heater where it can combust.
It works pretty well :-)

You just can heat one part of the heater, this is what I always do, not needed to heat the whole heater :-)

Cleaning the screen is also easy, just push it out and scorch it.

If you have more questions just wrote me :-)

stark1

Lonesome Planet
  1. Roots meets PIH :clap:

ihpfnkf.jpg

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Haven’t heard from the Nordic V- King since his move, hope things are settling down
In Deutschland. :tinfoil:

Lookin for your Roots.:cool:

stark1,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Nordicvejp

Manufacturer
Hi guys and I'm really sorry that you all didn't heard from me.
Well I'm in Germany now and everything is really complicated, my wife and the kids are still in Sweden and my job now is to build up our new life here beside my job. So I'm very very busy :(
I didn't expect that and I hope I can continue soon to build vaporizers, I have so many designs I want to build but no time for that right now.
I also might get some help of my friend soon, because I really need a helping hand.

Thanks all for your patience.
Wow @stark1 nice idea to heat with induction, so awesome.

Irish vaper

Hey @stark1
Quick question if you don't mind, did you have to do any mod to get your Roots to work in the Portside? I have both but the metal intake on roots is just to short to press the switch in the portside.

Had thought of just putting something small inside coil, just to push d switch was afraid to fuck the PS. Cheers

stark1

Lonesome Planet
No, I did not. My Roots is just long enough to press the switch.

You might try to pull the heater down a bit....

stark1,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I had forgotten I had this vape, I had taken it out back for it's first use when I got news of a family tragedy and stuck it in a wooden box and dropped it in a drawer to go deal with the situation... That was in October last year.

I found it last night and had a great session, so tasty and so easy to use. Hope @Nordicvejp can come back to producing these or that someone else picks it up and runs with the design because this little thing is pretty fucking sweet... too sweet to disappear so soon.

The Pure convection taste along with ease of use puts the Roots right up there with the best of them.

Top Bottom