Discontinued Roots by Nordicvejp

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
How about to make it more personal?
wJ78n7.jpg
I feel the same way as @Cl4ud3 about the leaf. Though I actually really like how it looks on there.

Name looks good.

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
Dude! Just bumping your thread up for other people to discover this awesome vape you are building! Keep up the good work! I've been watching and this thread as gone too quiet! Lol .. very reasonably priced too. I'd buy one if could afford another vape! It's on my wish list! Congratulations from Canada !

fågel

᚛ᚓᚐᚅ᚜
jag skriker faktist.. i really like the look of this vape!! vejp is just brilliant too haha. i've introduced some swedish friends to butane vapes already so this is a really good thing to know about.. definitely i'll have to pick one up (when i can afford it)!! i'll be sure to spread the word to other potential vejpare too :tup:

lycka till! jag hoppas att se mer om roots och ditt arbete! :peace:

Nordicvejp

Manufacturer
Wow Thank you so much guys for your answers :)
Sorry because I'm so quiet the last days. I was very sick and a few days in hospital :(
Hope it gets better soon so I can work little more.
Have so many ideas in my head
Got some nice woods finally the last days and will hopefully work in the workshop at weekend :)

Dude! Just bumping your thread up for other people to discover this awesome vape you are building! Keep up the good work! I've been watching and this thread as gone too quiet! Lol .. very reasonably priced too. I'd buy one if could afford another vape! It's on my wish list! Congratulations from Canada !
Thank you I will give my best.

jag skriker faktist.. i really like the look of this vape!! vejp is just brilliant too haha. i've introduced some swedish friends to butane vapes already so this is a really good thing to know about.. definitely i'll have to pick one up (when i can afford it)!! i'll be sure to spread the word to other potential vejpare too :tup:

lycka till! jag hoppas att se mer om roots och ditt arbete! :peace:
Nej men tjenare :) härligt med en svensk här :)
Thank you for your support. This helps me really a lot.

Woke up this morning, and tried to read f%C3%A5gel.27156/'s message. Haha

I did learn that vejp most likely means vape, and that vejpare may mean vaporists....

So, NordicVape? A bump for an evolving "Roots". :clap: Jag hoppas
Hi stark. Yes exactly you are right. Vejp mans vape :)
So the name nordicvejp is in Swenglish :)

fågel

᚛ᚓᚐᚅ᚜
oh shit.. theyre gorgeous.. i have some extra wiggle room in my budget for this coming month for goodies... only enough for one of the originals but hey, i'm still pumped about that!! men fan är de vackra :luv:

Cl4ud3

Still rocking my OG, but I've been using the mouthpiece from the Boundless CF710 so it's easier to pocket recently. I can't get over how much I enjoy this vape considering the basic nature, it also has a different flavour profile to my other butanes.

cNblr3u.jpeg

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Still rocking my OG, but I've been using the mouthpiece from the Boundless CF710 so it's easier to pocket recently. I can't get over how much I enjoy this vape considering the basic nature, it also has a different flavour profile to my other butanes.

cNblr3u.jpeg
That works really well on there, wider than the glass ones. That actually makes it a tough little vape, it might be able to survive getting run over by a car. Maybe.

Dutch-Mic

I was only reading this thread for a while, but I thought it was time to post the following: what a beautiful little vape! Also love the logo. I was thinking about buying a Sticky Brick, but the Roots really sparked my interest.

Question for the owners of the Roots: How does it compare to other butane vapes?

All the best from The Netherlands @Nordicvejp :)

Nordicvejp

Manufacturer
Hi guys.
Wow what an awesome support here. Thank you so much.
I got some mails that the stocked roots is to expensive.
Well stocked wood is very hard to work with. It's brittle and brake very easy. Out of 10 pieces I lost 4 due to this.
They take longer to produce to.
But I reduced the price to the maximum I can.

Have a nice day and thanks for all the support

Top Bottom