Discontinued Roots by Nordicvejp

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Roots 2.0? Made this fast today just for fun and it works :-)

GshRjf.jpg

7bsFh3.jpg

7bsFh3.jpg
That has a great looking grain going up the middle.

The vapor path looks pretty short, maybe if you wave the flame in front of it rather than pointing it in. I'm curious to hear how this one goes.

Nordicvejp

Manufacturer
That has a great looking grain going up the middle.

The vapor path looks pretty short, maybe if you wave the flame in front of it rather than pointing it in. I'm curious to hear how this one goes.

Well this is the first try I do and it already work great. Tried different Diffusor hole sizes.
But damn this hit so hard that is have to go to bed very soon.
Anyone know what else I can vape instead of Ganja?

Cl4ud3

Well this is the first try I do and it already work great. Tried different Diffusor hole sizes.
Mint is quite nice for vaping, and of course it should be easy enough to grow yourself :)

There are loads of things other than Marijuana that can be vaped https://www.zamnesia.com/content/302-best-legal-herbs-to-vaporize
http://thechillbud.com/guide-to-vaporizing-legal-herbs/

Hagbard

since i was pretty stressed the last few weeks and it seemed that gunja made my inner stresslevel even higher i tried industrial hemp without any thc and it worked perfectly for me. cbd was the best alternative for me and worked out great in any vape i have. maybe u could try it as well @Nordicvejp ;) oh and nice new roots idee as well. high five bro:tup:

Nordicvejp

Manufacturer
since i was pretty stressed the last few weeks and it seemed that gunja made my inner stresslevel even higher i tried industrial hemp without any thc and it worked perfectly for me. cbd was the best alternative for me and worked out great in any vape i have. maybe u could try it as well @Nordicvejp ;) oh and nice new roots idee as well. high five bro:tup:

Sound great about the cbd. Have to check where I can get some of it here in Sweden.

Well the idea is just a copy of the copy of the copy :lol:

Last edited:

Cl4ud3

Thank you. Yeah I have most of them but no one make clouds like our beloved herb
Some hemp fiber or organic cotton and some type of e-juice will work for testing.

As for the glass intake, for me part of the charm of the Roots was the heating method. It gives a completely pure taste with nothing added or changed by the butane and as such stands apart.

Nordicvejp

Manufacturer
Some hemp fiber or organic cotton and some type of e-juice will work for testing.

As for the glass intake, for me part of the charm of the Roots was the heating method. It gives a completely pure taste with nothing added or changed by the butane and as such stands apart.
Yes this is an awesome idea. Have some ejuice here that I can try.

You are so right. I also love the roots and I'm sure that this will not be the roots 2.0

I just love to try something new and to build vaporizer. So I think I do not want to have just one heating method to offer.
I really have so many stuff in mind I want to try of i have spare time.

Cl4ud3

Yes this is an awesome idea. Have some ejuice here that I can try.

You are so right. I also love the roots and I'm sure that this will not be the roots 2.0

I just love to try something new and to build vaporizer. So I think I do not want to have just one heating method to offer.
I really have so many stuff in mind I want to try of i have spare time.
I know, playing with the different ideas is half the fun. I've been trying to add your heating element to other butanes I have :rofl:

Tiny88

Deluxe420
Haha yes. I use it frequently. Have to be sure that everything works :) really have to ge my hands on some cbd flowers but not easy here in Sweden :(

What you all think?

Hey Jens,

Love the new design! How do I get me one of them?

Mint

Last edited:

Nordicvejp

Manufacturer
Do you guys here like more warm or cooler Vapor?
I send out a few beta units out to some friends for testing and all of them are ex smokers and so fr they like the warm Vapor they get out of this.
It really reminds on the good old combustion times and kock your ass back to the roots.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I send out a few beta units out to some friends for testing and all of them are ex smokers and so fr they like the warm Vapor they get out of this.
It really reminds on the good old combustion times and kock your ass back to the roots.

Cooler vapor is always preferable when possible in my experience, but I haven't smoked in years

Tiny88

Deluxe420

Cooler the better for me too.

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
@Nordicvejp , it says the video is not available ? Too bad I wanted to see :uhh:

I have a bamboo HI log (glass core heater / glass roast tube) and a vapcap "M".

The Bamboo HI is smooth and cool ;pd;:smug:
the Vapcap M is rather harsh and warm (in my opinion) :spliff: compared to a log vape such as my HI with glass heater.

I do like the 2 , I enjoy both my HI & M for different situations.

I do find that I use a lot of butane to heat up the vapcap M...

Is your video of new glass heater? How long heat up time ?
Is the warm vejp harsh/irritating or smooth? Or is it a good caugh :brow:

:rockon:

EDit : I watched video of September 29th again. Super cool, all my questions answered ! Fast heat up and seem smooth (considering the clouds ) hahah. Looking forward to seeing it for sale

Last edited:

Nordicvejp

Manufacturer
Hi
Sorry for the late answer. Don't no Why but Youtube deleted my video.

Well this one is harsh and you feel it in your lungs. Just for iron lungs. I really love it.

Nordicvejp

Manufacturer
Hi all

Just a quick note to you all my friends.
My life is changing right now and me, my wife and the kids are moving to the north of Germany in two weeks.
Hope everything goes fine and I can be back very soon.
I do not have much time due to this to post and update but will do my best to do it.
Hope you all understand that.

I'm sure I will be soon back with the new vaporizer I showed you already and with a tiny water one :-)

BTW is here anyone who can help me with my website? Might be a good idea to change that one too under the move. I'm not really good in designing and stuff and I would love to get some help with it.
Do not have much money for paying but I have vaporizers to pay with :-)

D8OOQg.jpg

almost there

Hi all

Just a quick note to you all my friends.
My life is changing right now and me, my wife and the kids are moving to the north of Germany in two weeks.
Hope everything goes fine and I can be back very soon.
I do not have much time due to this to post and update but will do my best to do it.
Hope you all understand that.

I'm sure I will be soon back with the new vaporizer I showed you already and with a tiny water one :-)

BTW is here anyone who can help me with my website? Might be a good idea to change that one too under the move. I'm not really good in designing and stuff and I would love to get some help with it.
Do not have much money for paying but I have vaporizers to pay with :-)

D8OOQg.jpg
Hit @duff up, seems like he's the right man for the task. Best of luck with your move

fågel

᚛ᚓᚐᚅ᚜
hello all. still very tired.. but i have my unit in hand and.. wow!!!
here it is with my vapcap M for size..
KJsrqvHl.jpg

the flavor is amazing. definitely the best of my portables.. partially might be due to only having a single flame torch & getting lots of wonderful low temp hits. i love the bowl size too. i've been feeling a little constrained with the M recently since loading & vaping 3 loads can take a long time in some situations. i am really into the design too. i've taken the glass mouthpiece off a lot for travelling (it can safely be tucked into a soft pocket, while the wood body gets put into my to-go vape bag) & found its not unpleasant or offputting to vape natively without the mouthpiece. though i'm a big glass lover so while i'm home it's all glass :spliff:

i have a couple questions though.

am i supposed to be using the steel wool (?) in it? perhaps to keep herb from falling into the heater..? i wasn't sure so i haven't used it. some herb has fallen through but i've mostly been careful so.

how much of the metal does one heat? the whole thing? i scorched some when i overheated it.. i've been sticking to the further half since. i think i'll keep with heating & then hitting since.. i dunno i stopped using butane to smoke bowls ages ago so it seems silly to breathe that in now.

one more.. cleaning the screen? is it possible? can it be easily replaced, or do i just need to brush it out & keep it in?

thank you fc :peace:

(och tack jens, lycka till er i tyskland!! och ursäkta mig, jag har ba orkat inte att prata för mycket på webben)

Top Bottom